Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Trent Elberg

December 02, 2018

"Professional and considerate"

- Jc430

Sunridge Nissan was an amazing experience. They knew exactly what I wanted, I purchased a 2018 Nissan Rogue. They received the vehicle a day before, and my sales person Kevin (good friend of mine) was the one who sold me the car. The only issue was I needed to have my car ASAP as I was leaving for BC for work in 3 days, the vehicle took some time to get ready. I understand that was out of their hands, I’m just impatient at times. Other than that, all the staff were super friendly, professional and knowledgeable with the service I received on all levels.

Trent Elberg
Kevin Mclaughlin
David Torres

November 21, 2018

"This is one of the best experience we had "

- Pathfinder

We as first time buyers have visited other dealerships but Sunridge Nissan pre-owned cars was our final place to decide. It was Shafaq and Aurthur who made the difference they went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and also gave us the best deal. From the beginning of the initial phone call to the time we got the car it was an amazing experience and they made it look so easy. I will recommend this place to all the buyers. There are no words to explain how these guys do it they are simply the best you guys rock.... a Big thankyou from Mehar, Sohni and Prem.

Shafaq Hassani
Arthur Lim
Other Employees : Shafaq, Aurthur lim

November 06, 2018

"Never update my ASP and keep charging me for parts of ASP"

- Tashi Murano Platinum

Very poor service and trying to ripoff customers on the name of ASP "Added Security Plan". I purchased brand new Nissan Murano Platinum -2017 from Sunridge Nissan on January 20 2017 and took ASP. But till todate (ie November 06 2018) they did not update my ASP plan in their system and on my every vehicle service they keep charging me on the parts already covered under ASP. I have all the invoice with me and today I am going to report in AMVIC. PLEASE DON'T BUY ANY VEHICLE FROM THEM.

Chan Hoang