Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Wasfi Haroun

Manager
3.5

April 20, 2019

"FIRST 19 MAXIMA IN ALBERTA!"

- Epifanio and Linda's Maxima

We were not planning to trade our beautiful 2016 Maxima, but Andrei gave us a very important call to let us know that we could reduce our interest rate by 4% less saving us thousands of dollars. As much as you think that everything is perfect when you drive a car that you love, maybe your finance could be better, so we trade into the first 2019 Maxima in Alberta and we love it! Andrei and David was great explaining everything to us and the customer service was fantastic! Honestly this was the 3rd Maxima that we've bought, and this purchase experience was by far the best! It's a love story! Thanks guys

April 17, 2019

"I believed I couldn't get into a new, upgraded car"

- Tony J

I was not in the market to purchase a vehicle, while waiting for a maintenance repair which took several hours I decided to check out the showroom. There, I got into a conversation with a kind individual whom I thought was another customer, we explored a few different cars and then I noticed that Andrei is part of the sales team. When I explained my financial situation, the whole team led by Andrei came up with a solution which gave me access to an upgraded vehicle (a 2018 clearance model) that's better prepared for cold winters than my previous one and that offers everything that I value in a vehicle. Additionally, I'm facing lower monthly payments which indeed works currently better for me financially. An unexpected and amazing outcome! The sales, finance and management team really went through a lot of effort to make this deal. My previous sales experience at a different Nissan dealership was good, but Andrei and his colleagues at Country Hills Nissan took the experience at least 1 step further over whole the line. Highly appreciated! When you believe you cannot get into a new car, talk to Andrei first.

April 16, 2019

"Wonderful expirience , warm and sincere service"

- Charlie boy

From the start till the end of our transactions rhey are very accomodating and answers all my inquiries positively, highly recomended . Kerp it up guys... you all rock....

New 2019 Nissan Rogue, $33170