Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge

17817 Stony Plain Rd NW, Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1B4

949 Reviews of Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge

October 20, 2018

"Excellent, fun, courteous, polite and professional."

- Meg's

They made looking for a vehicle Fun and less stressful. They went above and beyond to get me into the perfect vehicle that suited my needs.

Jim White
Eric Prociuk
Other Employees : Kevin
October 16, 2018

"Super kind, family like service "

- shelbydelisle

Shawn Shute made my experience awesome, he made me feel like I was apart of the family and reassured me in the purchase I was making. Everyone at the dealership had a family like vibe. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is looking to finance a vehicle made me feel comfortable and is overall a great person!

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Shelby! We'll make sure Shawn knows how great of a job he did. Cheers!

October 14, 2018

"Shawn Shute"

- Birdi

We purchased a Jeep Cherokee North had a great experience with all involved 👌🏽 Shawn Shute was up front making us feel welcomed & comfotable through our “ most of the day” transaction 💕 Had coffee available plus a great pizza lunch , comfortable seating area etc 🙏🏽 I highly recommend seeing Shawn for all your vehicle needs or wants 👌🏽 Love our Jeep and now get our oil changes plus lunch with this most awesome Dealer Thanks Again Shawn Shute for your outstanding hospitality and knowledge of ur company 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Happy to hear Shawn could help you with your purchase 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽. Enjoy the new Jeep Cherokee! 💕 💕

October 13, 2018

"Shout Out to Shawn S."

- BigB26

I decided to trade in my vehicle for the truck that i wanted, came into a bit of a snag with negative equity but Shawn still managed to get me into a ram and brand new might i add. Nothing but friendly service and a great environment.

Other Employees : Salatore Pisani

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

We're happy to hear Shawn could help you find the truck you were looking for! Thanks for the review and enjoy your new Ram truck!

October 12, 2018

"Fantastic Buying Experience "

- Jsbauer1

It was great dealing with Eden, Zack, Sal and Shawn. There was no pressure feom anyone at any time, they didn't even get frustrated with us wanting to test drive a few different vehicles before we made our decision. I would highly recommend going in and asking for Eden to help you out. Thanks for the easy buying experience.

Zachary Yachimec
Eden Donahue
Other Employees : Salvatore Pisani, Shawn (finance)

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Happy to hear you had such a great experience at our dealership! Thanks for leaving us the review and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle :)

October 10, 2018

"Great Experince at GWC with Eden! "

- KatieL

I was browsing the internet looking at different dealership since I wanted to trade my 2012 Jeep Compass for something a little smaller. Everyone who emailed , called and even texted me were a little too pushy for my liking. I had sent GWC a inquiry about my Jeep and Eden responded by email, very friendly and in a polite manner. After chatting with her I know that she would be the best sales person for me. I went in and was greeted by her and she sold me my new 2014 dodge dart. I love my new car and I am extremely happy with the customer service Eden had given me. She is a very friendly,outgoing, and well knowledgeable sales person and I would 100% recommend her to my friends and family.

Eden Donahue

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Hi Katie, thank you for leaving us the review, and we're happy to hear Eden helped with trading in your Compass. Enjoy the Dodge Dart, and we hope to see you again, soon!

October 10, 2018

"Shout Out to ANDY!!"

- Leinnob

When I decided to look for a new vehicle, it didn't matter to me when I got it, I just knew the right one would come my way. I visited many different dealerships and was met with many different sales type, some very eager and pushy to ones that couldn't bother to get out from behind their desks. I wanted to quit looking and test driving, kind of made up my mind on what I wanted, but knew I would regret not looking at a Jeep. When my husband went in and was greeted by Andy, I was excited. He answered all of my questions, even the dumb ones, with knowledge and courtesy. He let us test drive on our own, our own route and our own time frame. I am so happy with Andy, his product knowledge is incredible, his sense of humour is refreshing, he's just a great guy. I am very happy to have had him assist me through this purchase. I highly recommend him! I am now a proud owner of a 2018 Jeep Cherokee High Altitude limited.

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

We're overwhelmed by your positive feedback! Thank you for sharing your experience at our dealership. We're glad to hear Andy was able to answer all of your questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy the brand-new Cherokee!

October 09, 2018

"Tradein"

- Tbird

Found that the Bmw X3 we purchased was not the vehicle fitting our situation, worked with Shawn at GWC to find a Jeep Cherokee to fit our needs. Shawn delivered and we purchased a 2014 that is working really well, All expectations were met.

Mike Huffman

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Happy to hear Shaun could help you get that X3 at such a great price. Thanks for sharing this with us and enjoy!

October 09, 2018

"Top notch experience"

- Tbird

Was looking for a used Bmw X3 for 1st vehicle lower mileage found at GWC. We were able to stay on budget and GWC dealt with any issues we had first month, Very satisfied with all people we dealt with Shawn being the point man was terrific.

Mike Huffman

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thanks for sharing this with us! Happy to hear Shaun could help you get that X3 at such a great price. Enjoy!

October 07, 2018

"New start with a new truck"

- Steve1981

Life circumstances can change in th blink of an eye. All of a sudden I was moving out of province and needed a new truck. Time was tight and the dealership got me a great deal, painless financing and a better vehicle than I was originally looking at! Drove off the lot and began a new life adventure.

Jim White

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Hi Steve, we're honoured you chose us to buy your new vehicle after moving provinces. Congratulations, and welcome to Alberta!