Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

1062 Reviews of Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge

March 20, 2019

"Good people "

- James

Dealing with great rest Chrysler was a very relaxing experience. Andy taylor to all my needs and helped me get what I wanted. Thank you Andy and GCW

March 20, 2019

"Very good service "

- Chinese princess

Very good sale person explains how everything goes very deep to make good sale and very nice person Andy and my polish friend and everyone else who helped us

Lyle Bessette
Mike Jarzabek
March 19, 2019

"Worth the drive!"

- DayDay

We made a family trip to pick up our new van as we did everything through phone and e-mail. We received great service through Aaron and the finance department. He was very funny also answered all are questions as we had a lot without seeing the vehicle or driving it. I work in a field where we highly critique customer service and mentioned to Aaron the way he made us feel and treated us is 100% customer service at its finest. We would recommend anyone to deal with him and will send any of are friends and family too him and Great West Chrysler. Will mention I made a mistake on my end with the trade and Eric worked with us on the numbers and value to make sure the deal was still fair and could happen. Thank you guys!!!!!

Eric Prociuk
Mar 20, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Glad we were able to give you the top customer service you expected. Come back to us anytime and let us know if you should ever need anything further. Thank you for the review!

March 18, 2019

"Great sales and dealership service"

- White, R

Love the new truck! Bought over the phone from aaron. Was a easy transaction and of the dealerships I was working with he was the most responsive during business hours and outside of them. He picked me up from the airport then bought me breakfast at dennys and from there once I got into the dealership was happy with the service and the truck. Would recommend anyone to deal with him as he goes out of his way and seemed he dropped whatever he was doing to make sure the customer came first. Thanks Aaron.

Mar 19, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

We're so glad you're enjoying your new truck. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks for the great review!

March 14, 2019

"Good buying experience"

- Mike

I just bought a used car from Great West Chrysler it had a couple of issues at the time of purchase one of which was a quite expensive repair I would not have noticed untill a while down the road had the salesman Andy not pointed it out. I am from out of town they took the car in immediately repaired it a no expense to me, they also supplied a second key fob with out being asked again not cheap if I had to go buy one later. I would do business with this dealership again. Mike

Andy Savoury
Other Employees : The service dept manager.
Mar 14, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Glad we could help you out so much on your purchase, Mike! Enjoy your car and come back to us should you need anything more.

March 12, 2019

"Right truck, right price"

- Tow Vehicle Seeker

I popped by one Sunday afternoon in search of a specific truck for a specific purpose. We wanted one to tow our travel trailer. Andy was very helpful in helping me find the right truck for the job. It had all what we needed, no more no less - and the price was great. Everyone was very pleasant to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership.

Mar 13, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Looks like you found a great one to tow your trailer! Glad we could help out. Thanks for leaving us such a great review. If you need anything else or have more questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!

March 08, 2019

"Eden made buying a jeep so easy!"

- CoraKenrick

My boyfriend and I recent bought a JEEP from Great West Chrysler. Eden made the process so easy. She was so pleasant to deal with not pushy at all! She was easy to chat with and would work around your schedule texting/emailing/calling. I would highly recommend going to Great West Chrysler and especially going to chat to Eden.

Eden Donahue
Mar 11, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thanks for your great review! We're glad you and your boyfriend had such an easy time buying your vehicle. Enjoy the Jeep!

March 05, 2019

"Sales experience "

- Andy Copeland

I have bought several vehicles from Great West Chrysler.They have always treated me with respect and have always performed very professionally.My favorite part is working with Eden Donahue my sakes lady.She is absolutely the best in my opinion.She has always gone beyond my expectations and always got me into the vehicles I wanted.She is a jem and is a roll model for all people in sales. I have always been s fan of Chrysler products and will always promote them.Now Eden can also sell other brands as she sold me a Ford Mustang GT 350 which I adore..Eden will always make you feel not pressured at all during the sale process.She has always arranged service visits and has shown a huge interest in her customers and there needs.One time she amazed me and I was stuck for a ride to work and back while my new 2018 Ram Sport was getting a oil change.I was talking with her and she said she would drive me there and then picked me up after work wow is that service I say, yes it it is .All in all Eden and Great West Chrysler has always out performed my expectations.Kerp up the good work Eden and thanks.

Warren Evans
Eden Donahue
Other Employees : Darius Allen
Mar 07, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thanks for your continued patronage at our dealership! We pride ourselves on our customer service and am glad you've enjoyed your experiences over the years.

March 05, 2019

"got exactly what I wanted."

- ram2019

bought a truck few years ago from lyle. so thought I'd give him a shot again. I was looking at alot of trucks but found one at great west that had the whole package. lyle was more than accommodating coming in at a moments notice. he really did work for me and got me a great deal. couldn't be happier with my desion

Lyle Bessette
Great West Chrysler
Mar 07, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thank you for your review! We're glad you're happy with your decision and got the truck you wanted. Enjoy your 2019 Ram!

March 04, 2019

"Truck of my dreams"

- Happy Truck Driver

I/we have been looking for another vehicle for quite sometime. I/we noticed the 2017 Green Dodge Ram Sport immediately. I called and was referred to Whitroy, who gave me the information I asked for, and offered us to come in and take it for a test drive. We also took a Durango for a drive, but the truck was the one. Whitroy answered all our questions, showed us the truck's options and was very helpful, friendly and courteous right from the beginning to the end of the sale. I never once felt pressured once, and the staff worked with us. I highly recommend this dealership.

Whitroy George
Chris Lakusta
Mike Riley
Mar 05, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thank you for the great review and enjoy the Ram of your dreams! If we can do anything else for you, don't hesitate to reach out.

1 - 10 of 1,062 results