Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Internet Manager

June 20, 2018

"Camaro purchase"

- 007

We had a great experience purchasing our camaro. Andy was great to deal with us and got us the car we wanted for a fair price.

Andy Savoury
Chris Lakusta

June 19, 2018

"COULDN'T ASK FOR BETTER!!!"

- geja12

I don't know who was happier when I finally drove off the lot with my new 2018 ram sport....me or Eden Donahue...lol. This lady is certainly in the right job. It took her about a month to find me the truck I wanted. My wish list was long and specific...at one point she even went as far as Ontario to try and find me the right truck. Right from the get-go she was very patient and didn't try to talk me into settling for something I didn't want. A couple of times we thought we had it nailed down only to find the truck was sold. She didn't give up tho….and found me what I was looking for. Very happy with the price I paid and also with my trade-in......Thanx again Eden....awesome job!!!!! (well worth the coffee and muffins lol). See you in five years or less. Gerald/Janice C.

Warren Evans

June 19, 2018

"OMG amazing experience!!!!"

- Mcfee81

The service we were given was outstanding. More than what we expected. Eden was magnificent. She toom the time to listen to what we wanted, what our budget was. I didnt feel pressured at all with her. She was very pleasant. She got us into a beautiful 2018 dodge ram 1500. It is perfct for our family, especially with 2 young kids in hockey. Theres so kuch room in the back seat for the kids. It has amazing features. Everything went quickly and smoothly. I highly reccomend going to Great West Chrysler for a vehicle, and you MUST go talk with EDEN. She will hook you up. Such a great experience for both my husband and I. Thank you for everything. Jim White was also very friendly and had a great sense of humor.

Jim White