Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Internet Sales Manager
Andy Savoury, Sales Consultant , Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Andy Savoury

October 16, 2018

"Super kind, family like service "

- shelbydelisle

Shawn Shute made my experience awesome, he made me feel like I was apart of the family and reassured me in the purchase I was making. Everyone at the dealership had a family like vibe. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is looking to finance a vehicle made me feel comfortable and is overall a great person!

October 14, 2018

"Shawn Shute"

- Birdi

We purchased a Jeep Cherokee North had a great experience with all involved 👌🏽 Shawn Shute was up front making us feel welcomed & comfotable through our “ most of the day” transaction 💕 Had coffee available plus a great pizza lunch , comfortable seating area etc 🙏🏽 I highly recommend seeing Shawn for all your vehicle needs or wants 👌🏽 Love our Jeep and now get our oil changes plus lunch with this most awesome Dealer Thanks Again Shawn Shute for your outstanding hospitality and knowledge of ur company 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

October 13, 2018

"Shout Out to Shawn S."

- BigB26

I decided to trade in my vehicle for the truck that i wanted, came into a bit of a snag with negative equity but Shawn still managed to get me into a ram and brand new might i add. Nothing but friendly service and a great environment.

Other Employees : Salatore Pisani