Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Internet Sales Manager

December 11, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- 9kiavehs

We just purchased our third Jeep from this dealership. I can't say enough about how great Andy Savoury is to deal with. He is friendly, honest, and he will get you the best deal he can. Everyone at the dealership is great to deal with. When we are ready for our next Jeep, we will definitely return to Great West.

December 11, 2018

"All around great service!!!"

- Ashley

Just purchased my 4th Jeep from this dealership. I have been super loyal and in return they have done right by me.Since my last purchase, there are so many new faces. I had the pleasure of working with Paul he was Amazing and, super nice friendly guy. Anyone going to here to purchase I recommend seeing him. He put absolutely no pressure on me to buy my grand Cherokee after all its my dream vehicle. They got me in my Jeep same evening I went there and I drove it home! Eric was so nice to he helped me get a good price on my trade in and, the new Jeep. I couldn't say enough about them! Been a pleasure as always.

Paul Logan
Eric Prociuk

December 07, 2018

"Family Oriented "

- Diesel

Good day, I would like to acknowledge both Andy Savoury and Shawn Shute from your sales team. I personally have made two vehicle purchases through Andy in the past few years and recently dealt with Shawn with my daughters first purchase this past summer. Both of these two welcomed us and treated us as family. This allowed for us to be relaxed during the purchasing process along with asking questions with no hesitations. Even following the purchases every service visit I attend at Great West both take the time to chat and ask how things are going with our vehicles purchases. BecUse of these two, I will only make any future purchases with either one of them as loyalty is important when it comes to trust and I fully trust these salesmen to give me or the me,bets of my family the best advice when purchasing. Thank you both for making my continued experiences with Greats West enjoyable. Jean-Louis Delisle

Shawn Shute