Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sales Associate

October 18, 2017

"I Love This Dealership"

- Cooho

This is my second time vehicle purchasing from this dealership. I experienced several dealership around my area, this one is the most friendly dealership and people here are very nice to customer.

Clint Mantie
Zachary Yachimec

October 16, 2017

"Professional and hard working"

- chriscom123

Originally went in looking for a used Dodge Ram 1500 Sport. Eden was very helpful and informative abut the truck features and what it has to offer. After further consideration, I decided to opt out because I wanted to purchase a new truck instead. They didn't have the one I wanted, but managed to have it delivered from Calgary on very short notice as I was in a hurry to make the purchase before moving back to Toronto. Overall, they helped me out with every step of the way from finding a car to securing a loan with very little effort. They are great at what they do.

Eden Donahue

October 16, 2017

"Very very impressed "

- SUSANNE JEEP LIBERTY

Once again I am very impressed with the customer care that I am treated with at Great Western Chrysler and Jeep this is the second vehicle that I've boughten with them and they always treat me like I am there very top number one customer they are very honest and very helpful throughout every step of the process of buying a new vehicle. A special thanks to Shawn Shute who is an amazing amazing salesman I can't even call him and salesman anymore he's more like family and that's exactly how I feel that I'm treated when I'm there. Thank you to all of the other staff who have helped in the process of me purchasing my 2017 Jeep Cherokee a week ago I'm extremely happy with it and especially happy with how hard everybody worked to get this deal done for me thank you so so much everyone.

Mike Huffman