5 days ago
"Best dealership with one of the best sales staff. Leslie Wong is a pleasure to work with and made the new car purchase a great experience. Highly recommended "
6 days ago
"I recently purchased a 2019 Cayenne from Porsche of London. The car was being used as a valet since March, 2019. The sales presentation went fine and I have no issues with the test drive and the negotiation on the price.
But just after I put a deposit on the car, I realized that I was misinformed by the Sales Rep Christina, that my warranty would start from the date of my purchasing the car. I had several back and forth calls with Christina but was later told by Tim, the Sales Manager that indeed that warranty on the car had started in March. I lost about 8 months of warranty on the car but stood by my purchase decision without asking or receiving any additional compensation!
Furthermore, here is the series of mishaps when I went down to get the delivery:
* The warranty handbook was for a 2020 Cayenne
* The maintenance handbook had a sticker with a VIN# that belongs to a different Cayenne
* The Sales Manager promised to send the correct handbooks by mail but a week has passed and I have not received them
* I was told by the Sales Rep that the car that I buying does not require a Safety Certificate. I was later contacted by another person from the dealership, who informed me that it was a must for any pre-owned car. I later received the Safety Certificate in the mail.
* The Sales Rep kept only the Plate portion of the car that I traded-in when I was there. Later I received a call asking me to send a picture of the Vehicle portion that they required to do a transfer of ownership.
These are small little things but they add up and cause unnecessary inconvenience and spoil the buying experience. I certainly did not expect this kind of service from a Porsche Centre."