I am at my wits end with Honda Whitby.
They are unprofessional, rude and lack customer skills in so many ways. I am very upset having bought their “owner comfort plan”. I have tried to get
They are unprofessional, rude and lack customer skills in so many ways. I am very upset having bought their “owner comfort plan”. I have tried to get 3 dings/dents fixed and they don’t do it. I went in 2 months ago go to get pictures done by a porter. I called in 2 weeks later, having heard nothing and was told they couldn’t locate the pictures. I was told to come in May 18th for more pics to be taken. I got up earlier, showed them the dents/dings and explained the issues of the Bluetooth not always connecting to make calls. Instead of testing it by saying, “call dad”, they paired it with an iPhone (I have an android) and said all was fine and that they couldn’t duplicate the issue. When I say, “call dad” it works 80% of the time. The other 20% is reads off a code something like **2654**90! No one knows how to fix that….
Later that day, when I was in line (to pick up my untouched car), another employee was raising her voice at an older, quiet, polite gentleman. I couldn’t believe it. I almost said something. How rude and embarrassing. Everyone could hear her ask him, “Why did you come here?” He said Honda Canada told me to. She repeated, “Well why are you here? You wasted gas and time”. Are you kidding me?
So on top of being ubered to and from work, I had to wait another 15 minutes to pick up my car.
I was so upset when saw that NONE of the dents/paint chips were fixed. They didn’t even seem to have looked at them! This isn’t right as they are billing for this and not fixing it. They said repairs were done! Nope! Not 1 of the 3 I showed them. The car was dusty and untouched. They didn’t even have the courtesy to wipe the bird crap off my door.
Even the uber driver (who drove me back to the dealership) told me he hates Honda Whitby and that he wants his money back for a protection plan, they don’t honour. I am demanding that as well. It’s a money grab. They gave him a free oil change. He declined ($70 vs $1k!) He was told to take his review off Facebook and they gave him a coupon for a free car wash. He ripped this up and put it on their desk. His comments were shared all over Facebook and he was hounded to take them down.
My friends have also had horrible customer service there. One went for a test drive and when she wasn’t interested in purchasing or discussing financing, the salesperson wouldn’t return her insurance back! When I bought my CRV, I was told by Dan that if I didn’t give him all 5s on the survey, it wasn’t worth doing it!
My ex-husband will never go there again nor will my friends. I will never ever buy a Honda again. I can’t wait to get rid of this car and company.
I have been in contact with Kyle (great customer service). He said he'd pass my concerns to the service manager Tomy. That was May 19th. Tomy has yet to call or email. I even emailed and called Kyle again and he said Tomy would reach out. He hasn’t……
Even Honda head office is incompetent. Their mediation team (who took weeks to get back to me) told me to call the dealer I am complaining about. Wow, thanks for the help!
Then I wrote to Diamond Kote who said a cheque of $226 was being sent to Honda Whitby for services rendered. Well, they weren’t so you know what that’s called…