Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Martin Menzies, Sales Representative, Erinwood Ford

Martin Menzies

Sales Representative

May 17, 2019

"Great First Car Experience"

- Reyisoraus

Sales team genuinely felt like they were trying their best to get me and my sister a good and reliable first car, and most importantly a good price for it all. All the people we worked with (Mike, Joseph and Stewart) were incredible with giving us advice on what to do, helping us out when looking around the lot, and just being overall really friendly and easy people to talk to. Easily the best dealership and people we've gotten the chance to work with in our car search, they really did go beyond what we even expected from them. They took what should've been a stressful experience, buying a first car, and made it into something a lot more fun.

Mike Diamond
Joseph Ghafari
Stewart Honsberger

May 15, 2019

"Outstanding Experience"

- Doug

I recently purchased a new Ford Escape and was blown away by the service I received from Martin and Mary. I had been looking for a vehicle for months prior to my experience at Erinwood Ford and can say sincerely that I never had an experience anything close to this. My expectations were exceeded in terms of service, trust and ease of the entire process. Martin made me feel welcomed, assured and listened to my questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend getting in contact with Martin to my friends and family and would return to this dealership in the future.

Martin Menzies
Other Employees : Mary Murphy

May 14, 2019

"Best Experience"

- Chad

My expectations were exceeded with the service and attention i received at this dealership. Raj, Carol and Habib are by far three of the best people i have dealt with when purchasing a vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership for your next purchase.

Habib Ahmed