Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Robert Bush

John Walker, Sales , Ontario Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

John Walker

April 24, 2019

"2016 Dodge Ram Red/Silver "

- Jimpdodgeram

After viewing some trucks on line I made my way to the dealer ship to test drive them. My salesman Moin Shaikh was very knowledgable and helpful he went above and beyond to meet my needs. After test drive several trucks I made my decision and the negotiation began. Moin and Joe the business manager were very helpful and professional. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Joe Perri
Moin Shaikh
Usman Akbar

April 23, 2019

"Exceptional Experience"

- Brian

Great experience with Wasif. Was able to get me the vehicle I wanted in my budget. Tinu was a great in getting my finance setup and ready within days. Amazing team, I will be back. Dosen't hurt Wasif buys lunch when I picked up my vehicle. I will be back for my future vehicle.

Wasif Ahmed
Other Employees : Rabiah Hamed

April 23, 2019

"Dodge charger Gt2018"

- Prince123

Nice car , Excilllent service and great visit and experience with the staff specalially Oscar Elias in sales department and Usman akbar in finance .I buy a dodge charger Gt 2018 .

Oscar Elias