Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Assistant Used Car Manager
Keith Kelly, Finance Manager, Whitby Toyota

Keith Kelly

August 15, 2018

"Repeat Customer - 3rd purchase of RAV4 "

- Digger

We dealt with Mitchell Dunn who was very friendly and professional. Mitch was very knowledgeable and was quick to answers all of questions. Mitch showed us several different models to ensure we making the right choice of vehicle. We were very pleased with the trade in value awarded to us as well. Pick up of the new vehicle went very smoothly. We are really pleased with our purchase and with Whitby Toyota.

Chris Hiebert
Other Employees : Mitchell Dunn - Sales

August 14, 2018

"Excellent sales and service"

- DMC

We have bought several cars and have had all of our cars serviced through Whitby Toyota over the past 14 years. They are dependable, trustworthy, and have our complete confidence. They provide excellent sales and service!

David Stokell
David Marshall

August 11, 2018

"Exceptional Customer Care"

- JT

Rashid was very accommodating and helpful. This was the first time I was buying a new vehicle, and I had a pretty specific criteria that I was looking for. Rashid was very knowledgeable and was continuously looking out for my best interests which made me feel relaxed and confident in my decision throughout the entire process. He was easily reachable by cell and email, and helped with the trade in of my 2005 Corolla, along with the financing and insuring of my Yaris HB. Also he drives stick, which was very reassuring, as the Yaris HB is a manual transmission vehicle. Prior to purchasing the vehicle, he took me out to drive it multiple times, and was just a text message away from answering my numerous questions. Rashid definitely enhanced my experience at Whitby Toyota. I would highly recommend him along with the dealership to anyone seeking to purchase or service a vehicle.

Rashid Lorgat