Whitby Toyota

Parts Manager

October 18, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- Kenzie

I came into the Whitby Toyota dealership with my dad inquiring about upgrading to a new and larger vehicle. Charles was a very helpful, knowledgeable and down to earth salesperson. Let alone is sense of humour. Charles was able to inform my dad and I on the latest deals of leasing a 2017 RAV 4. The entire experience from walking into the dealership from inquiring about the car, to driving off the lot with my new car was not stressful, pleasant and enjoyable. Charles also assisted with getting my new vehicle ready to drive off the lot in a short period of time so that I could return back to school. My overall experience with working was Charles was excellent and he exceeded mine and my dads expectations. Thank you Charles and Whitby Toyota! I love my new RAV 4.

Charles Woon-A-Tai

October 17, 2017

"Amazing Service!"

- Lauren27

I came in to Whitby Toyota after my (very) old car had finally given up. I was really stressed out about what to do next because I haven't leased a new vehicle in quite some time. I feel extremely fortunate to have had Charles assist me with my new lease and not just because he is extremely knowledgeable but also because I found Charles to be really easy to talk to - on top of a great sense of humour! My mom and I were having a good laugh the whole time we worked with Charles. I think it's really important to write a review whether an experience you had was good or bad and I have to say that Charles really exceeded my expectations and helped me feel more confident than ever that I was chose the right dealer. Thank you Charles and thank you Whitby Toyota!

Charles Woon-A-Tai
Keith Kelly

October 16, 2017

"Highly Recommend "

- carguy1

Brought my mom in to purchase a new vehicle after she had an accident and wrote hers off. We spoke with Shawn. He made the process of getting her into a new vehicle extremely easy. He took everything my mom was looking for in a vehicle into account and set her up with a great used vehicle on their lot. She's super happy with the vehicle and service she received. I could not recommend this dealer any more.

Shawn McCallum