Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Financial Services Manager

March 17, 2019

"Excellent Service!"

- ATP

Albano Melo was very helpful and accommodating throughout the purchasing process. I chose a vehicle that needed to be ordered, he was punctual with updates and information as my vehicle was being built. He was very thorough in discussing my options with regards to features based on specific needs in a commercial vehicle. I would definitely recommend anyone in the market for a new vehicle to contact Albano Melo for great service and attention to detail. Andrew

March 15, 2019

"Fantastic service"

- Mando

It was a pleasant visit, my intentions were only to do a driving test, and I ended up buying the vehicle. all of this because the great and positive attitude Albano showed me from the moment I stepped into the dealership I do recommend him. BIG THANKS to him.

March 14, 2019

"Always A Pleasure "

- JServ

I recently took my Jeep to Vaughan Chrysler to get serviced and Christine at the service desk was amazing. I was told they would have to keep my vehicle for a few days but to my surprise, I had it back the next day. She did not disappoint. Thank you for the great customer service!😁

Daina Miller