Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sherwood Ford

2540 Broadmoor Boulevard, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 1B4

2144 Reviews of Sherwood Ford

May 18, 2019

"Great dealership "

- Ralph

I live up north and prices here are quite high. Friends suggested to look further down south. I was just browsing on Sherwoods website and found a truck I really like. Wally contacted me and for the next few days we negotiated a price. Wally gave me a incredible deal. After driving 2000 km south a saw my new truck all shiny in front of Sherwood Ford.it was awesome to deal with Wally. Great sales representative. Thanks a lot Wally and Sherwood Ford:-)

Wally Denny
May 18, 2019

"The service was great"

- Hgraham

We were treated fairly and they listened to what we wanted. The staff was honest and up front with us through out the whole process. It was nice that everything went as quicly as it did.

Wally Denny
Kathryn Hicks
May 17, 2019

"Great Inventory with Competitive Pricing out of the Gate. "

- Ranger Guy

I emailed 5 dealers all looking for prices on the new 2019 Ranger. They all got back to me the next day but Sherwood Ford took an interesting twist by emailing me a video walk through on the vehicle in question. I course, I had seen the truck already but this was an excellent way to introduce the sales person (Jordan) to the customer. When I arrived, Jordan was on holidays and Jerry Alder took over and worked hard to get up to speed and get me what I wanted. The 2nd bonus was they gave a good price to start with. I had done my homework and knew the range of prices out there and how much profit they would be making. The other dealers were $2000 higher or didn't want to give me a price until i came in which was a red flag ( I live 2 hours away). We did run into some issues but they quickly tried to solve all of them. Since it is a new model, accessories had limited available but they managed to work to solve my needs. There was some pain due the number of trips I made since I live 2 hours away but most people buy closer to home so shouldn't be a problem. (My local dealer doesn't work hard for their business so i didn't even try). A few trips later and they got everything done. They paid for my rental on the days I had to come in to get accessories installed and even topped up my tank!

Jerry Alder
Jordan Dore
Sales Reception
Ali Bhojani
Shane Hrehirchek
May 17, 2019

"Friendly and easy transaction"

- jaemaclellan

friendly and knowledgeable staff. Made the process easy and pain free. I got a great deal, more than I was expecting when I walked through the door.

Julio Derosa
Matthew Irvine
Haelee Chang
May 15, 2019

"Explorer is my favourite vehicle "

- Explorer girl

This is my 5th Explorer over the years and the past 2 I have purchased here at Sherwood Park Ford. I am very happy with the service.

Ernesto Bernal
Sam Kabbani
May 14, 2019

"Terrific Sales experience"

- Stu

The team of Esky and Haelee offered the product and sales skills to put us in the correct pick-up for us. They gave us an entertaining and stress free purchase at a great price. Working with a dealership that knows the product and options will put you in the vehicle you need.

Esky Habtegebreal
Haelee Chang
May 11, 2019

"Scott's review"

- Scottreviw

Awsome...thank you so much Zeno! Had fun when i was there at the dealership. My wife and i had hot drinks and were always checked upon. Would recommend Sherwood Ford and already have!

Zeno Ioannides
Tyler Kick

"Great experience "

- Nina

Great team and dealership. Scott and Robert were amazing to deal with. Very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend the dealership to friends and family.

May 10, 2019

"Excellent experience for my new Raptor"

- Thegr8est

This dealership was absolutely amazing to deal with, Scott McIntyre as my salesman was great and straight forward to deal with. Robert in finance took care of me and was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Scott McIntyre

"Mustang purchase"

- Gord Mc.

Sherwoods staff were all friendly and went out of their way to make me feel welcome. Esky was knowledgeable with clear answers to all my questions. Overall a pleasant experience and what I considered a very good price. Shout out to Dr. Court McAuley for telling me about this dealership.

Esky Habtegebreal