Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales and Leasing Professional

January 16, 2019

"Overall Great Experience"

- Chris

They really listened to what I was looking for as a consumer and they were honest with me so we could come to a deal that worked for everyone. I had a particular model in mind and they did everything they could to make that happen. Omar was a fantastic salesman to deal with. He made everything really easy for me and worked hard to get me everything that I wanted. Scott was also great to deal with as he was super honest and easygoing and I really appreciated both of their approaches.

Omar Nassar

January 15, 2019

"Great Employees"

- James

Mitch Hiles was great at helping me find a good winter SUV to replace my truck that I no longer needed. He stayed within my budget which other dealerships that I had dealt with did not. My car came with 3 winter tires as the 4th one unfortunately had blown out. Mitch made it right by finding a matching 4th tire and gave me a great deal. I would highly recommend Mitch as I found him very knowledgeable and respectful. Scott was the Finance Manager that I dealt with. I was very happy that he was able to leverage my loyalty to my current bank to get me a rate that was 1.75% lower than my initial preapproval. He was very professional and thorough in explaining the process and the paperwork that the financing entailed. My experience at Alberta Honda was a enjoyable one and I would highly recommend them.

Other Employees : Mitch Hiles

January 14, 2019

"Broken Promises and Long Wait"

- P2P

They were always in a hurry to make us sign the contract so we didn't see the flaws. Most of their promised requests were not met. When we remind them they will tell you it's not in the contract. Also, it always took us half day to negotiate. And long time of wait when we get the new car, because they didn't prepared them beforehand. I recommend them to my sister. But they too had a bad experience when they waited half day to get the car but in the end they weren't able to bring it home and waited 3 days more to pick up.

Other Employees : JULIET RAFAL