Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Manger
adam lakusta, Finance Manager, Alberta Honda

adam lakusta

May 17, 2019

"Juliet is great salesperson."

- Tutu

Juliet is my salesperson she helped me a lot to find the perfect car that I wanted.Now I am enjoying my Honda Odyssey with my family and very happy . I would like to tell everyone if you need help find your perfect car always see Juliet at Alberta Honda. She the best! Thumbs up to you girl.

Juliet Rafal
Warren Evans

May 14, 2019

"Honda never fails you "

- jaz10

Matt and Vincent went above and beyond in helping me get my new car, I definitely recommend going to Honda and seeing them for your next car because you won’t be disappointed!

Vinny Mehra
Matthew Dickie

May 11, 2019

"Freaking amazing"

- Joey Chuu

Gio and all the staff is incredibly friendly and informative. They gave me space and time when I wanted some privacy to think things through. They never forced me into vehicles I didn't want to try out, or try to upsell something I didn't want. I told Gio that I'm pretty simple and basic, so he didn't try to sell me the higher end model of the vehicle that has a sunroof or leather seats. He got me what I wanted and more.

Giovanni Baldassarre