Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales and leasing Professional
Wesley Harding, SalesProfessional, Alberta Honda

SalesProfessional

September 16, 2018

"Great dealership, friendly, knowledgeable staff"

- Little one

I went in to Alberta Honda to look at a used 2017 Honda CRV but it wasn't the right fit for me. Omar Nassar was the sales rep that I dealt with and he was awesome. He didn't pressure me and did his best to make me feel comfortable. I ended up buying a 2018 Honda CRV and Omar and Alex, the manager, really made an effort to meet me halfway and to ensure I had a good experience. Vinny was also pleasurable to deal with when it was time to discuss financing and options. Overall just a very relaxed situation, which I am grateful for.

Vinny Mehra
Alex Yachimec
Other Employees : Omar Nassar

September 14, 2018

"Great service, super friendly "

- Jfinlay1997

Wesley did a great job on selling me on a 2018 civic I love the car and he’s a great guy always jumping in exactly what you want . He’s the best part about that whole dealership I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle new or used . He forward and hides nothing . Very great guy . He works super hard for his money and he will prove it over and over again

September 14, 2018

"Honda Excellence"

- Tnicoll

Have you ever driven through or passed a car lot and saw a seedy looking salesman that looked like mafia? THATS NOT WESLEY! Not long after meeting him you seriously feel like you could trust him with your daughter, your passcode...whatever you hold dear! Honestly sincere, energetic and hospitable- what can I do for you? I’ll do everything I can to make this the best experience shopping for a vehicle you’ll ever have. I’m sure that’s his motto and clearly, it’s what he what he strives for. Wesley is 100% focused on YOU! I appreciate your openness, honesty and overall integrity Westley, helping us to clearly see and understand everything we needed to while moving at our own pace. It certainly was the best experience! Thank you! We love our new Honda!

Savin Kim