Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

finance manager

July 10, 2018

"Awesome dealership"

- Jean Punu

The people here are very awesome. They help us to find the vehicle that really fits to what we needed and gave us a really good deal. Big shout out to Adrian, Omar and Cindy. Thank u guys!

Omar Nassar
Cindy Ha
Other Employees : Adrian

July 06, 2018

"A PROFESSIONAL DEALERSHIP...DEAL MADE SO EASY!!"

- Cathy1234

We want to let your ALBERTA HONDA north Edmonton dealership know that we had a fantastic time purchasing our new Honda CRV!! We just love it!!! HONDA is #1 on any car report reviews and your professional STAFF certainly portray that pride of being #1! You all made our purchase a smooth, pleasant, quick experience....actually the BEST experience we have had in purchasing any of our vehicles in over 30 years!!! From meeting ALEX this HONDA DEALER manager, to BILLY, the best salesperson who was SOO incredibly knowledgeable and so helpful in taking the interest and time to make sure we knew every concern and detail of our vehicle purchase, to DAVE in Service who was so helpful as well, and detailed our vehicle fantastically.....we give you all a 10+ out of 10!!! 👍🏻 We will definitely be back and refer others looking for the #1 vehicle!! Thanks C&C DE BOER

Billy Abdul
Other Employees : DAVE ELGIE, SERVICE MANAGER

July 05, 2018

"SELFLESSLY helped me get the car I really wanted!"

- Joe Green

I was hunting all over BC and Alberta for a Honda Clarity, and from what I was told, Alberta Honda had the last one available in Canada and there wouldn't be any more until January. I worked with the Nic and Alex there to remotely purchase the vehicle and have it shipped to me in BC. During the process, however, I found out that the BC Rebate for a clean energy car would not apply to my purchase if I didn't purchase the car from BC dealership. (This program has a substantial value to it.) Alex Yachimec, Scott Hourie and Justin Quach all bent over backwards to help me with the initial purchase and shipping in to BC, and then when they found out how much the program would cost me they selflessly helped me to transfer that sale to a BC dealership, which also meant that they gave away the sale and shipped the car to a dealership near me in BC. They could have easily saved the car for another customer there but instead chose to help me get the car I wanted. I can't explain how much I appreciate this kind of service and I wish there was a way for me to repay their kindness, as I am sure that giving away the car cost them some or all of the commission that they would have received from the sale. Scott also made sure that the local dealership maintained the additional programs and pricing that I was purchasing from them for the car. They gave me STELLAR SERVICE at their own cost. Thank you to your whole team at Alberta Honda. Scott, Alex, Nic and Justin have all earned my trust and I have full confidence in recommending them to all my friends in Alberta who are looking for a new vehicle.

Nic Hsieh