Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Alberta Honda

9525 127 Ave , Edmonton, Alberta T5E 6M7

425 Reviews of Alberta Honda

March 22, 2019

"Got what I wanted.. Finally! Thanks will!!! "

- Gforce

10/10 Will Gomes is the best sales rep. I have bought quite a few new cars over the years, always left feeling robbed or not gotten what I want. This man's customer service and dedication to his job was outstanding! Now I have the vehicle I wanted not what some some greasy car sales men wanted me to have.

will gomes
March 17, 2019

"Very positive experience"

- zoroct

Sophear is exceptionally knowledgeable, friendly (enjoyed his sense of humour), and sincere. He really went the extra mile to make my vehicle purchase a positive experience. He has gone over the top to ensure my questions were answered to my satisfaction to ensure I had the information and confidence to make the correct vehicle purchase.

sophear vong
March 15, 2019

"Check new vehicles "

- Jojo

She’s very friendly and accommodating, it’s totally different approach/experience compared to the orher dealership. Excellent customer service, for sure she will be contacted once we are ready to buy new one.

March 15, 2019

"Quality customer service "

- EJK

My sales representative Juliet Rafal was friendly, helpful, thorough and patient. She is the one who goes the extra mile for customers. I appreciate all that she did for me to purchase a car.

March 14, 2019

"Very friendly and professional "

- Hurstybaby

My experience was spectacular. I spoke with will Gomes and his help really made my vist easier. Super friendly, professional, and hilarious and great to be around. I highly recommend anybody go talk to will and he’ll take care of you.

will gomes
Matthew Dickie
Ash Karmachaya

"service team"

- lucy Horb

I took my vehicle to Albert Honda for an oil change and Dealt with Melissa. she was a very pleasant young lady and explained the work they did to my vehicle and also what they found wrong with it (leaks). she explained how much and how long it would be to get fixed. I would deal with Alberta Honda every time. Great customer service!

melissa Pacheco
March 13, 2019

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES KNOWLEDGE"

- lucy Horb

Dealt with Bjorn and his salesman who was very knowledgeable and efficient would recommend Alberta Honda to all my family and friends.I have dealt with Albert Honda for over 10 years and will continue to do so.

March 13, 2019

"Buying a gently used Honda Civic EX T"

- CurtisUffy

Started at Great West Chrysler looking at a Civic that was sold. They called Alb Honda and set me up to view a different Civic. Met with Gio at Albert Honda who provided excellent service, found the correct car and I made the purchase. More important is I texted Gio a question today (4 days after purchase) and the service continued to be great. In fact everyone I dealt with on this purchase was great. This is my second car I’ve purchased from this dealership and would recommend Alberta Honda.

Naomi Chen
March 11, 2019

"Awesome To Deal With"

- Samjus

Gio was excellent to deal with and very personable. Had all of the answers with a smile. I recommend coming in just for a conversation and taking a look at a CRV.

March 09, 2019

"Best Honda Dealer"

- Louis

This is my 3rd purchase in 5 years with Alberta Honda, my experience keeps getting better and better. Thank you to Ash and Juliet for finding me the perfect car and lowering my payments. Bjorn and Patrick went above and beyond to help me again, I’ll be back! If your looking for the best service and deals, come here. Thanks Alberta Honda

kumar mehra