Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Gordon Jones

Rick Veno, General Sales Manager, Cam Clark Super Store

Rick Veno

September 29, 2018

"I bought a used vehicle from the Superstore"

- Sad Singke Mon

After 17 months of my purchase, the dealership has NOT stood by me or their vehicle after the transmission went. Not a happy single Mom.

Gordon Jones
Rick Veno

July 08, 2018

"Used car - 2 days in and check engine light..."

- kurtismcdonald

Purchased a 2012 VW Passat with 80,000 Km on it after the 2nd day of owning it the engine light appeared. Called our sales guy and he advised us that they didn’t offer the same 30 day 10,000km warranty that was told to us in the finance office; apparently that didn't apply to the cars sold at the SuperStore Location. Told me I could come in and purchase the extended warranty for $5000 and they would cover it. Feel cheated and lied to. Not happy about the service or the fact that after driving less than 500kms and engine light appears. Quotes work from VW is $2000.00

Tim Clark

June 27, 2018

"Amazing Experience!"

- amybancescu

Craig Payne was wonderful to deal with! He was friendly, and at no point did I feel pressured to buy. He even advocated for me to get more for my trade in than the original appraisal. He had everything ready to go when I arrived, and was so helpful and honest with me. Craig handles his customers with the utmost respect, and treated me like family. I will be sending all of my family and friends to Craig and know that they are in good hands. Thank you Craig!

Craig Payne