Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Rick Veno

January 17, 2019

"Relaxed Purchasing Experience"

- g163

I came in to look at a vehicle posted online. Hal greeted me once I entered and advised me that the vehicle was currently on a test drive by another customer. Hal proceeded to inform me of some pre-existing conditions on the vehicle and showed me the car fax and vehicle inspection report while we waited. Once the vehicle became available to view, Hal let me inspect and test drive the car without any pressure. He respectfully listened to my comments without needing to defend or change my opinions. In the end, I purchased the vehicle and felt that I was appreciated and treated respectfully. Hal provided many updates on the status of the vehicle prep leaving me to feel like my business was appreciated considering the deal had already been made. Upon pickup, Hal was involved the entire time right up to opening the overhead door at my departure. Thanks for the pleasant purchasing experience Hal!

Hal Murdock

October 25, 2018

"Great Purchasing Experience"

- DebS2018

I purchased a 2016 Ford F-150 Lariat from Craig Payne and it was truly a great experience. There was no pressure and he listened to what I wanted. The right color, options and motor. I would definitely recommend Craig and the used superstore to all my friends and family.

Craig Payne and Shawn Ye

September 29, 2018

"I bought a used vehicle from the Superstore"

- Sad Singke Mon

After 17 months of my purchase, the dealership has NOT stood by me or their vehicle after the transmission went. Not a happy single Mom.

Gordon Jones