Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Rick Veno

April 07, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Happy customer brianr

I had the best experience ever for buying a car at cam Clark super store,all of the people where fantastic the sales person was the best person to handle my situation,my credit was not that great and he did so much for me in order for me to purchase a vehicle,I can’t say enough except thank you Phil for all you have done. If anyone needs a vehicle go see Phil he is the best.

Phil

April 06, 2018

"So Fantastic!"

- Tara

I went into the dealership quite stressed and worried that I would not be able to get into a new vehicle after a horrible experience at another dealership earlier in the week. I was concerned that my less than perfect credit would keep me from being able to finance anything, and that the dealership would not be able to help me. I was instantly put at ease by the finance manager, Phil. He was able to find me something that I love, with payments that I can manage, and I was in my new car the same day! The staff were all very friendly, and they made the whole experience very seamless and enjoyable.

Phil Hurst, Tim Clark

March 26, 2018

"Hassle Free "

- ZM

Thank you to Jennifer and Tim for quality service. They had me in the vehicle I wanted that same day. We had one small hiccup with the battery, but Jennifer and Tim worked together to have it replaced for me at my convenience. All around happy with everything. Thanks!

Tim, Jennifer