Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Rick Veno

June 27, 2018

"Amazing Experience!"

- amybancescu

Craig Payne was wonderful to deal with! He was friendly, and at no point did I feel pressured to buy. He even advocated for me to get more for my trade in than the original appraisal. He had everything ready to go when I arrived, and was so helpful and honest with me. Craig handles his customers with the utmost respect, and treated me like family. I will be sending all of my family and friends to Craig and know that they are in good hands. Thank you Craig!

Craig Payne

June 20, 2018

"Great Customer Service! "

- stacylyn

We drove over 2 hours to look at a vehicle. Craig Payne our salesman had everything ready for us when we got there. Test driving was easy & painless, financing was a breeze and the staff were all super friendly. Craig’s service was beyond our greatest expectations. we wouldn’t hesitate to our chase another vehicle from Craig at Cam Clark Superstore.

Craig Payne

May 22, 2018

"This is the way things should be"

- wolfL

Taylor Veno & the Sales Manager Rick were totally wonderful to deal with. No sketchy sales techniques, just good help combined with a heaping dose of honesty. This is going to be my goto place for the foreseeable future.

Rick Veno