Sunridge Nissan

4.3

August 03, 2017

"Good deal"

- Badiou14

As a student it is hard to find extra money. Nissan sold me a great car that I'm confedent I will be ablee to afford.

Colton Bodrovics

August 02, 2017

"Scam!"

- Calgary328

I bought a car from sunridge nissan and they sold me an extended warranty only to find out that there's no way for me to make claim. I spent $2500 on a warranty that says my car is covered at 199k kms but ends in 2 years. I initially got the car at 119k. How is it possible for me to drive 80k kms in two years just so my car starts to be covered by the warranty. This is very disappointing. Ohhh btw don't sign any extended warranty with these guys they'd tell you that you have full coverage but you wont.they'd find a way to get you on the basic power train coverage.

Jeff Ferrara

July 26, 2017

"Not a trustworthy dealership "

- Genevieve

I already wrote a review on Google and it was too long so I'm not going to waste my time posting it again here. I and my husband have been having bad experience after bad experience in this place. Never going to get a car from this dealership again.

Joe Weselosky