"I was looking for a specific Ram 1500 with power folding mirrors. Very difficult to find in Alberta. Some things that I wanted were missing, but they made it work for me. Overall, I think I have what I needed in the truck.
"I have two 2013 rams that I have brought here for service. Only reason I came here is because it is close to home. This is how it works
- I phone and make service appointment a week or two prior.
- I drop the truck off at scheduled time.
- They give me a timeframe on the simple work that needs to be done.
- Timeframe gets quadrupled and they never call you to tell you its done.
- There might be a few good people that work there but everyone seems to treat you like you are worthless and really don't give a xxxx.
-Not to mention the prices here are an absolute joke, for example. I ask how much it would cost for a spare rim and tire for my ram. She told me it would cost $1000.
-I was also quoted to replace a cummins engine with another used cummins engine $20,000
- A one hour tire rotation takes about 6 hours but don't worry we are not even gonna call you and tell you it's done we will wait for you to call us then forward you to a service advisor who won't asnwer.