Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
I picked up my Tiguan on Monday... I needed to put snow... - Evie
I picked up my Tiguan on Monday... I needed to put snow tires on .. Paul Millar took such good care today..before I knew it my tires were on and my car was washed waiting for me. Thank you so much Paul!!
Bramgate Volkswagen you did it again!!
I left smiling!!
Sales and service experience has been very pleasant and... - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and service experience has been very pleasant and professional. The service department was very helpful and efficient and my vehicle was ready when promised.
Top Reviewed Service Specialists At This Dealership
Spoke with both Brad (?) and Daine Wallace. Daine was... - B Dyment
Spoke with both Brad (?) and Daine Wallace. Daine was particularly helpful in making sure the vehicle was safe for my daughter to drive. Thank you
Tim and his team are amazing. Everything is always... - Mary
Tim and his team are amazing. Everything is always perfect when completed. Very welcoming and thorough at their job. Recommend them. Excellent work. Work always done on time. Vehicle always clean and neat when work is complete.
My Jetta was purchased 7 years ago. My mileage is quite... - BJFields
My Jetta was purchased 7 years ago. My mileage is quite low. Have always found excellent service at this dealership over the past years. And will continue to do so.
Service Excellance - nedlog57
We had our Jetta towed in as the ignition would not turn with the key. We tried several things they suggested over the phone and nothing worked, so we had it towed in. they were very busy and told us so, so as we did not get our hopes up for a quick repair. They did on two occasions call and let us know that it was still not in the shop and hope to do so the next day. The next day they called and said they were still busy and it would be fixed by Saturday. And early Saturday, we got a call the it was ready. It needed a new steering column lock. The only thing, I dropped my wife off to pick it up and as I was driving away I noticed what appeared to be soap on the bottom part of the driver's door. I got out of my vehicle and looked at it and it was a pretty deep gouge that was not there before. The service tech came out to look at is and could not figure it out, as they do a circle check when a vehicle is brought in. The Service Manager took a look and said that the techs are all told to report any damage done to a customer's car. No report came in. But the next week, a the tech who serviced our care stated that his host was serviced the week prior and it appears that a pin was not put in it's proper location and that is what probably caused the gouge. The Service Consultant, Javier Ventura, stated that the Dealership would have it repaired the following week, apologized and said we would get a loner as they would need the car for two days for the repairs. We also dealt with Cam and over all, they treated us as a good customer and we appreciate that and would recommend this Dealership to others see how they did all they did. Thank you. Mike Golden
A/C not working on a 2015 VW Golf GTI.I am not happy... - Clark1600
A/C not working on a 2015 VW Golf GTI.
I am not happy with the service provided – and I do not recommend this dealership.
• I purchased my VW Golf GTI in August 2014 with the VW 5 Star Protection package for 120,000 km or 10 years at an additional cost of $2,000.
• I have maintained a perfect service record at VW Oakville since the purchase.
• Recently I noticed that the AC was not working (the first hot weather of the Spring 2021).
• As I have recently moved to Collingwood, I called VW Barrie as the closest dealer and was promptly given an appointment for the next day, May 18.
• On arrival, I was advised there would be a $191 + tax fee to ‘diagnose and report’. I was not advised of this fee when booking the appointment and, having driven an hour to get there, it was a bit late to tell me about this (FYI the equivalent fee at another VW dealership is $135!!)
• I decided to proceed on the understanding that the fee would be rebated if an issue was found.
• As the AC system is clearly covered under the 5 Star Plan, I assumed that if it was not working they would have to fix it and a claim would be made – so the fee was not an issue.
• After a wait, I was advised the car was ready. The Service Advisor advised that the AC was indeed not working when I delivered the car but they were not able to find a leak. As a result, they charged the AC system, added a dye and asked me to monitor the system.
• BUT – as they could not find the cause of the problem, I would have to pay the ‘diagnose and report’ fee (and an environmental charge of $4.99 plus tax).
• When we discussed this and I questioned why, I was also advised that if the system leaked/failed in the monitoring period (undefined), I would have to pay another ‘diagnose and report’ fee of $191 to see what the issue was – and the fee I paid for this visit would never be recoverable.
• In addition, because they could not find the cause of the leak, there was no basis on which to file a warranty claim!
My Issue – and why I have a problem with this dealership
• I own a car and I have an extended Protection Plan.
• The dealership agreed that the AC was not working (evidenced by the fact that they charged the system and noted that the operation was ‘now normal’) –
• The AC system is something that is covered under the Protection Plan.
• BUT because the dealer was not able to find cause of the problem, I had to pay the ‘diagnose and report’ fee. (They also noted that I have not been charged to Charge the AC system.)
• In all my years of car ownership, I have never had an AC system randomly discharge!
• I found an issue covered by warranty – they agreed but could not find the cause – no claim was filed - and I had to pay the service fee!
I advised the dealership and VW Canada of my concerns and neither has contacted me to acknowledge or follow up in the week since I wrote.
I had such a great experience with Hadi Chmait. What I... - hilda
I had such a great experience with Hadi Chmait. What I appreciated the most was that he was honest with me instead of pushing a sale, which made me trust his opinion. I ended up purchasing a car and he continues to be there when I have any questions or concerns about my Volkswagen. I will definitely continue to work with him in the future. I also recommend anyone that goes to this dealership to request to speak to Hadi Chmait. He will go above and beyond to ensure you're happy.
I went to my dealer because I had an issue with my 2013... - carexpert
I went to my dealer because I had an issue with my 2013 vw golf
I own 2 VW GOLFS.
This should tell everybody that I am very happy with VW products.
The VW corporation made A BIG MISTAKE by stopping to bring the regular GOLF in Canada.
At the dealership I had the chance and pleasure to deal with Ivo Dias ( service consultant).
He took care of me the minute I walked in.
He was very professional ,friendly and with the right attitude.
He is a new Service Consultant at this dealership but he knew how to look and take care of me and my issue with my car.
He kept me informed during the day with the status on my car and the repairs.
When the car was ready he called me to let me know that my car is ready to be picked up.
At the end of the repairs this dealership washes your car.
NICE TOUCH and much appreciated.
When I left my car for repairs he asked me if i need a ride as well as when my car was ready.
Ivo is a winner for this dealership and with the right training he will be there for a long time which is good for us the customers because we like to deal with the same person every time we come for service so in this way we get to know each other which is good for business.
To Ivo keep up the good service.
You have the right attitude and you are a people's person which is very important in the car business.
The only reason I go for my service to Yorkdale VW for so many years is because of their excellent service ( this applies to all employees at this dealership- service-technicians-parts department).
The owner of this dealership should be very happy and proud to have such outstanding employees working for his dealership and VW company.
Employees with good attitude and professional service retain the customers, bring new customers in, keeps the dealership reputation ,give the VW brand and product a very good feedback and keeps the dealership and corporation in business.
To all Yorkdale VW KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK and stay safe and healthy .
A very happy customer
Waited for 2+ hours to get an oil change and a new... - F Pfaff
Waited for 2+ hours to get an oil change and a new battery. After waiting over 2 hours I was told the part is not in stock and had to come back. Also, $300+ For a battery replacement and $130 for an oil change.
Go anywhere else but here.
People place. They understand how important my car... - GJM
People place. They understand how important my car running in top condition is to me and deliver! I commute into Toronto everyday and depend on my car being in top shape.
2 Visits for service with Rebecca costumer service... - joaopdacruz
2 Visits for service with Rebecca costumer service adviser.
Amazing service Rebecca !
I had left the dealer service because of the very bad service from another " pretend to be adviser".
Someone told me about Rebecca and I came back to try.
I love it.
Service is pricey but good! - Tig
Hello everyone. We have a Tiguan and ended up here for Service. The guys are generally nice and try to offer great customer service up front but also treat your car well in the shop. Their labor rates are high but genuine parts are right there and the experience is clean and relaxed. After 3 visits we feel that these guys care. Just wanted to send out the word.
Keep up the good work Service!
I took my car to the service department until recently.... - No longer a customer
I took my car to the service department until recently. There are constant mistakes made and difficulty booking appointments. But the icing on the cake was a quote for work not needed and being billed for work not done. I recommend trying to find another place to get your car serviced.
The reason I’m leaving really low reviews is because... - Dominik
The reason I’m leaving really low reviews is because they tried to rip me off, the service was great to your face but the work was never done, I paid for an entire undercoating($600) that was never done, couple months goes by and I get in an accident and the body man tells me there’s not a single drop of oil under the car, got my money back no thanks to the honesty of VW
Had I known that the service Department give this little... - Admir.Lizalovic
Had I known that the service Department give this little of a xxxx about my time I WOULD HAVE NEVER BOUGHT A CAR HERE I have had three visits to this “Dealership” and Weill here they are please note these are appointments that I had set well in advance to give people context Visit 1 just an Il Change it only took 4 hours and then at the end I didn’t t even get some sort of Comp half price we will get you next time NOPE so I watched at there feeling sick to my stomach like I had just given them money for what VVIST 2 was and OIL Change and Tire swap winters on summers off that took 7 Hours Brock one of the sales guys managed to get me a 50 percent off the oil change again hardly worth it and when I asked what the xxxx was taking so long as my appointment was for when they opened so I should have been the first car in xxxx I d even take 3rd car in I saw customers show up after I did and leave well before back to the above point when I asked what was taking so long the manger walk out after I clearly show signs of being In raged and says oh yah there was a software update on the Tiguans again I do t care at this point I m about to storm in there and take my keys back and Visit three I did not even test I made them Uber me home and call when it was done and that was done within a below average time but nothing ludicrous as the two previous visits I have and oil change and tire swap today and if they jerk me around I won’t be coming by again to be honest wish I never bought the car in frist place casue you walk it you just get that feeling that they don’t care about you your time or you know other things you may have to do they all seem to be walking on the beach and to who ever from the dealership ship I’d going to read this my Name is Admir Lizalovic 2019 Tiguan I was unable to login with my google account
I live in Hamilton, I've had my 2015 Passat serviced at... - golfs4uscanada
I live in Hamilton, I've had my 2015 Passat serviced at this dealership twice 2019 & 2020, service staff are excellent, very helpful and courteous, I'd highly recommend this dealership.
Good Driving Ron
First service with them they failed to put locknuts back... - Montag
First service with them they failed to put locknuts back on then denied they were ever there.
Next service did our brakes. Knocking sound after. Took it back 3 times to find source. Loose bolt after first service. In the meantime charged us $1500 to fix things in order to solve the problem. To add insult to injury they returned my car with the case for the battery missing. We took it to VW because we assumed it was the best place to go. I feel that they are on the same level as Costco or Canadian Tire. Truly disappointing. Sue who is the acting Service Manager is the only person there who managed to get things done.
The unwritten motto of this service department seems to... - GolfGTI
The unwritten motto of this service department seems to be "the customer is always wrong". Every routine service visit for my GTI over the past 3 years has left me angry and frustrated. I have encountered rudeness and condescension from both the service manager and advisors. One service advisor told me that my car needed a wheel alignment because I as a woman driver did not know how to steer around potholes -- that's pretty rich, considering this advisor was also female. I have also heard the staff discussing a "difficult" customer behind his back after he had left the building, which is not only rude but extremely unprofessional. The dealership has lost me and my husband as customers and nobody there even cares! Zero stars for customer service, and I'm none too sure about the technical quality of the actual work done on the car.
Top Notch Service Department - WALIHNTR
Just had a 2009 Jetta TDI serviced at this dealer. The customer service was outstanding and they are very accommodating. My plans for a ride back to work fell through and when i asked if they could drive me to work they went above and beyond and provided me with a loaner vehicle for my convenience. I asked the service department to provide me with the old parts removed and they neatly packaged them and placed them in the trunk of my vehicle. When I asked the technician to explain the cause for the failure of a part, he explained in great detail (i know this as i am a technician as well). Overall this is by far the best VW dealership and service department I have dealt with. A++
Treated like a second class citizen. - Disappointed
First and Foremost, The sales department has always been extremely friendly, flexible, kind and helpful. The purchase of my vehicles here has always been a great experience.
Whereas, my experiences with the Service Department has been an entirely different. Rude and condescending. They treat you like a second class citizen, like you are an inconvenience.
1. Told me to “take a bus” when I brought my car in for recall and warranty work and had no transportation, I should note I live 45 min away from my dealership and a bus was not an option for me. I ended up renting a UHaul van as a last resort as all other rental car locations in my city were closed for the evening. After doing some digging, I found out that I infact DO have rental coverage for this type of service visit with my 5 star extended warranty. This experience left me stranded in their parking lot scrambling to find transportation. I was very offended by their cold treatment.
2. Called to make an appointment to get my car looked at as it was acting up and I was getting close to the end of my warranty mileage — was told that they “don’t really have the time to look at my car unless it’s an emergency as they had a lot of cars in getting tires changes due to the the change of season, and that they would NOT give it a onceover to check to see if any other warranty covered work was needed other than the issue I reported” I should note: I am not a mechanic and would really have no idea if other parts of my car were acting up unless it was glaringly obvious. I was trying to be proactive. Due to their poor attitude I decided to drive my car 2 hours to the next nearest VW for the service needed rather than deal with North Bay VW. Note: The service department I ended up dealing with out of town were kind and helpful, no questions asked.
3. Towed my car in due to mechanical breakdown. Ended up becoming very sick the next day and was taken to hospital. I spoke to the service department while waiting for the doctor and found out the issue and gave the go ahead to do the work. The next day (Friday) heard nothing from them. I was still very ill and had a friend call in end of day (4:15pm) and check on the status of my vehicle. To my surprise it had been ready and yet the service department did not contact me. I ended up having to go back to the hospital and had of I not called to inquire I would have had to go by ambulance.
I love my VW. Best car I’ve ever owned - thankfully I’ve only needed to contact service a handful of times since becoming a VW customer 8 years ago. Sadly, although I’ve had a wonderful experience with my sales guy and I love my Jetta I WILL NOT purchase another vehicle from my local dealership. I will drive 2 hours out of my way instead next year when I purchase my new VW.