Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Service Manager

December 20, 2017

"Amazing Experience!"

- Turner Smith

You will be hard pressed to find a better experience purchasing a new car- I visited multiple dealerships and none came even close to the kind of service I received at Volkswagen Waterloo- Justin was very patient throughout the process and never pressered me into buying until I was ready- Shawn was very informed and gave me all the importint information I needed to make a final decision on the car( again giving his recccomendations but not forcing any service on you) Beyond happy with my 2017 Jetta and will recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car in the future A+++

Justin Keyes

December 02, 2017

"First car purchase was awesome!"

- Izza Dawood

Amazing customer service at Volkswagen! Michael and his team were friendly, completely honest and transparent about the car; and worked so fast and efficiently. I had a great experience buying my first car!

Michael Raab

October 30, 2017

"First car purchase was amazing!"

- Erin Leach

The VW Waterloo team was amazing in helping me purchase my first car. Big shoutouts to Robert, Shawn, Matt and Thomas for putting in a great effort to make sure everything went smoothly. The team really went above and beyond and it might be my first car, but it certainly won't be my last Volkswagen. I love my Passat!

Matthew Bird