Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Matthew Bird

June 13, 2018

"Great Dealership!!!"

- carlady

It was an absolute pleasure to work with the staff at Volkswagen Waterloo. Matthew Bird helped my husband and I -- he patiently explained everything we needed to know about the 2019 Jetta before buying it. He helped us put into prospective the things we wanted in a car and found the right fit for us. He was patient and thorough with the information he gave us. Shawn assisted in the financing part of the sale, and he also great to work with. Overall, the staff at Volkswagen Waterloo are very knowledgeable and understanding. I live in Toronto and will always travel that extra distance to get the service that this staff provides! I highly recommend coming here if your a Volkswagen owner, of if you'd like to be one!

Matthew Bird

May 25, 2018

"Amazing! "

- Dnafz

VW Waterloo was amazing and made purchasing my brand new gold such a breeze! They took care of everything and answered each question I had. Thanks to the team at VW Waterloo!

Michael Raab
Other Employees : Thomas

May 24, 2018

"Great experience at Volkswagen Waterloo"

- JaniceW

The team at Volkswagen Waterloo are wonderful. I just bought my first Volkswagen - a Tiguan and I couldn't be happier. Robert Vagacs was so easy to deal with and there was absolutely no pressure to buy. Their prices for used vehicles are very competitive so I felt I got good value for my dollars. Robert was available always via e-mail or phone for questions and Shawn Hagen made the financing experience super simple and straightforward. This is a great little dealership with wonderful friendly staff who make it clear they are there to help. I would totally recommend buying from Volkswagen Waterloo!

• iPad Station