Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Great service and personality! - Frank
Helped us patiently to find what fits us. Larry also demonstrated his knowledge and passion about cars, which is huge plus. Would recommend to my friends!
Excellent experience at Erin Park Lexus! - Sean
Extremely happy with my new 2020 NX300... Siddiq was very helpful in the process of getting me into this new car. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Sales and Leasing Consultant
I had my first experience with Lexus in the Park My... - RonnieB
I had my first experience with Lexus in the Park
My Sales Rep was Fadi who was very friendly approachable and most of all knowledgeable about all Lexus products
We enjoyed our experience at Lexus
And would recommend Fadi to all who
Seek a great sales experience
Service - Satisfied Purchaser
The service was impeccable. Special "cudos" to Salesman Rafael Munro and on the financial side Daniel Fung. They made the purchase / sale transaction a seamless and enjoyable experience and provided me with sound and helpful advice throughout.
FIVE STAR !!
The best experience - Katherine
Would highly recommend this dealership when purchasing or having your car serviced. Spoke with a wonderful mechanic Brianna and she explained exactly what needed to be done to vehicle. Have shared great experience with many friends.
Great Dealership and Service Dept. - Mike
I have purchased 4 Lexus’s over the last 9 years with the most recent being this week. This dealership is amazing to work with and the service is phenomenal. I highly recommend dealing with Maurice, Gabrielle and the Lexus team in both sales and service.
Thank you for making the purchases and service so easy.
A completely satisfied customer
New Toyota Corolla hybrid 2020 - Brenda
Just purchase this new vehicle. Was very satisfied with the salesman “Robert Soares” bilingual very pleasant and especially no pressure sale. Would recommend him to anyone.👍
Purchase of a new Lexus - Peter A
Yesterday I visited Lexus of Oakville to have a look at what their cars were all about. The sales guy that helped me was Blair, and he was great. Blair was a very patient person who answered all my questions and presented all the options in a sensible format. I must have sent him to the back lot to check on availability and test drives 4 or 5 times. In a nutshell he has a great attitude, very friendly and no pressure.
I have purchased 4 new vehicles in past 10 years. Have... - ROY
I have purchased 4 new vehicles in past 10 years. Have had consistent and outstanding service during that time and would highly recommend to family and friends which I have done.
I just leased a new IS 300 from downtown Lexus. Jun... - Alan L
I just leased a new IS 300 from downtown Lexus. Jun Anievas the sales associate there was so helpful driving a car to let me test drive it. He even delivered the vehicle to my door and showed me all the features of the car. His thoughtfulness and professionalism deserve a 10+ score
Excellent and professional customer service. pleasant and... - Estheryytsang
Excellent and professional customer service. pleasant and friendly personality.
Very helpful and resourceful 。I enjoyed his service. He allowed me to ask a lot of questions and willing to follow up with me.
Awesome Buying Experience - Ano Nymous
By far the best Lexus dealer in Greater Toronto! Andrew was stellar throughout the purchasing experience and always easy to reach. On pickup, Ghurzang set up a super cool and efficient delivery. Definitely recommended!
Service is higher than other dealers - G Daoud
I don't recommend this dealer Lexus of Windsor), especially for the service. They overcharged me twice first time back to 2008 (oil change was CAD$216.00), thereafter I had to deal with Mead Lexus for 1/2 of the price with the exchange rate and for any service I need.
Mistakenly; a few weeks ago I went to change the windshield and they have charged me taxes for the whole job on top of my deductible which I have got a promise from my insurance company to waive it for I never claim anything with them for a long time; I had hard time explaining to them that I have to pay only my deductible but nothing happened and I had to escalate to GM who promised me twice to get the money back but nothing happen after 3 weeks now..
My advice is to check prices with other dealers before you go to this dealer because they offer discounts for persons who like them and give them five stars.
Lease date mixup leads to loss of $688.88 - Michael Ferris
Here's yet another experience I've had with Lexus of Kingston
1) I signed a Lease Agreement for a 2017 Lexus ES350 on June 17, 2017. I took delivery of the vehicle June 30, 2017.
2) On July 18, 2017 I was billed $688.88 for the first payment. As this was early I questioned Lexus of Kingston as to why I was billed so early. It turns out the original Lease Agreement was dated the signing date rather than the delivery date. Lexus of Kingston told me they would fix this.
3) I was asked to come into Lexus of Kingston a few days later to sign a new Lease Agreement with the delivery date on it of June 30, 2017. I did this, and the old contract was terminated. I was told that the payment made on July 18, 2017 would be used to cover the now August 1, 2017 payment. I shed doubt on this as I thought the computer would take the payment on August 1, 2017 anyway, but was assured “no we’ve taken care of it”. As it turned out they hadn’t.
4) On August 3, 2017 $688.88 was removed from my bank account.
5) Since this happened The Sales Manager at Lexus of Kingston has worked to fix this and on Friday August 4, 2017 he sent me an Email telling me it was taken care of and to contact Lexus Financial and tell them if I would like my payment either returned to my bank account or carried over to the September payment. I cast doubt on carrying over the payment, as August didn’t work so I decided to go for returning the payment to my bank account.
6) When I called Lexus Financial and offered the reference number I was met with disbelief, no way would the gal who answered the call refund my payment no matter what I had been told. After a heated exchange I hung up. I called back to get another person but was confronted with the same negative response by another gal.
7) In addition to all this on the same day I was told to call Lexus Financial I received an invoice for $688.88 to make yet another payment. (I imagine I will receive more invoices now with added interest and then a call from collections and finally a Bailiff to tow the car.)
Since this happened I complained loudly to Lexus of Kingston but because I had the audacity to complain they now ignore me completely leaving me to deal with Toyota Financial on my own.
As of this writing I am out $688.88 and Toyota Financial refuses to do anything about it. Lexus of Kingston won't talk to me so this leaves me on my own.
My wife and I each have a Lexus Lease but when they conclude Toyota will have lost two customers.
Customers for life - Bailley18
From time to time customer service takes a front row seat in our crazy world of speed and congestion and it's important to acknowledge exemplary service from the extraordinary team at Performance Lexus thank you Stephen and Brian. You have made us believers
Robyn and Stewart
Lexus of London
Financial Services Manager