Great Experience - Abdu Alboog
I recently got my 2017 IS300 at Lexus of London, and must say it's a great ride! Dealership staff were nice and friendly. Rick, my sales advisor/agent, made my experience so smooth. He was knowledgeable, practical, and very helpful. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
Excellent support & service - Morris
My service contact - Benson Lin- has helped me fully understand and use my radio and cell connections, (even as I came back a few times to ask the same questions ),
Each time he has been exceptionally patient and very helpful
Thank Benson !
Great delaership - William
I had become tired of dealer networks in Toronto where you frequently felt that you were doing them a favor by visiting them. The staff at Ken Shaw Lexus were amazing, and I couldn't have been more pleased with the service performed. Fast, efficient, and friendly; just what I was looking for.
Amazing Experience! - Gman615
Bought my first Lexus from Raj Rajput, Erin Park Lexus recently. Amazing person to deal with, 10/10 Service, honest & transparent feedback - Will definitely return to Erin Park Lexus and Raj Rajput for all my future needs, and recommend the same to my friends & Family.
Thank You Raj Rajput and Erin Park Lexus!
LS460 - Pipper
James and Team were very helpful with the sale process. We are very happy with our used LS460 Thanks to the Team at Lexus of Windsor
Very good - Hanna
People are helpful, not pushy, good service , caring, professional, explaining very well what I needed to know about the car.
This was my second Lexus at the same dealership and I felt very comfortable.
Recent car buy - MK
Shopped a lot of dealerships, but these guys are the best. I am a difficult person to deal with and I am sure Erfan and Vin will agree. They worked as a team to make the deal happen. Erfan was very patient and accommodated my late evening appointment, test drive. Fair and Very professional while negotiating the deal. Most of all respected my budget and had good suggestions for my needs. Highly recommend this dealership for a Lexus
Very professional good for executives - Bibpsi
Bought a new Lx 200 NT F Sport 2. No hidden charges. Very professional service. Easy to deal with. I recommend this dealership. 25 words is way too much to write
Really great experience! Focused on client's needs. - Rainbow389
Process was very thorough and well prepared. Served with a very business like manner. All questions anticipated and answered. Thank you very much. I will always remember.
Excellent custemer service - manal
Leased Nx 2017 excellent service provided by Everold Reid knowledge full , gives all choices friendly, and helpful staff great experience to be on oakvill lexus.
I just perchance a car - VIDASH
I just wanted to take a minute to rate my recent experience at lexus of Richmond Hill.
As you can see l gave it a 5 star. This was a very smooth process from beginning to the end.
More specifically, I will like to give high praise to my salesman FADI ZAATAR, Not only was he extremely genuine and a gentleman to boot, but also a true professional.
He have time for me, answer all my questions and make sure that I am very happy with the car that I was getting. I Have an excellent car that I like now. Thanks to FADI.
I will always recommend Family's,Friends and love ones to Lexus of Richmond Hills.
Lease date mixup leads to loss of $688.88 - Michael Ferris
Here's yet another experience I've had with Lexus of Kingston
1) I signed a Lease Agreement for a 2017 Lexus ES350 on June 17, 2017. I took delivery of the vehicle June 30, 2017.
2) On July 18, 2017 I was billed $688.88 for the first payment. As this was early I questioned Lexus of Kingston as to why I was billed so early. It turns out the original Lease Agreement was dated the signing date rather than the delivery date. Lexus of Kingston told me they would fix this.
3) I was asked to come into Lexus of Kingston a few days later to sign a new Lease Agreement with the delivery date on it of June 30, 2017. I did this, and the old contract was terminated. I was told that the payment made on July 18, 2017 would be used to cover the now August 1, 2017 payment. I shed doubt on this as I thought the computer would take the payment on August 1, 2017 anyway, but was assured “no we’ve taken care of it”. As it turned out they hadn’t.
4) On August 3, 2017 $688.88 was removed from my bank account.
5) Since this happened The Sales Manager at Lexus of Kingston has worked to fix this and on Friday August 4, 2017 he sent me an Email telling me it was taken care of and to contact Lexus Financial and tell them if I would like my payment either returned to my bank account or carried over to the September payment. I cast doubt on carrying over the payment, as August didn’t work so I decided to go for returning the payment to my bank account.
6) When I called Lexus Financial and offered the reference number I was met with disbelief, no way would the gal who answered the call refund my payment no matter what I had been told. After a heated exchange I hung up. I called back to get another person but was confronted with the same negative response by another gal.
7) In addition to all this on the same day I was told to call Lexus Financial I received an invoice for $688.88 to make yet another payment. (I imagine I will receive more invoices now with added interest and then a call from collections and finally a Bailiff to tow the car.)
Since this happened I complained loudly to Lexus of Kingston but because I had the audacity to complain they now ignore me completely leaving me to deal with Toyota Financial on my own.
As of this writing I am out $688.88 and Toyota Financial refuses to do anything about it. Lexus of Kingston won't talk to me so this leaves me on my own.
My wife and I each have a Lexus Lease but when they conclude Toyota will have lost two customers.
great experience - Sean
nice to meet Dan Jian, and introduce details and advise us to different models of NX200T, so we can make decision with confidence, even make me feel like I would be experience the same when we ahve our car to do the service. Keep it up
Customers for life - Bailley18
From time to time customer service takes a front row seat in our crazy world of speed and congestion and it's important to acknowledge exemplary service from the extraordinary team at Performance Lexus thank you Stephen and Brian. You have made us believers
Robyn and Stewart
Bad Service, avoid them - MazChiudhry
Went to get engine noise fixed after spending thousands of dollars service department told me they have no idea how to fix the issue. After a week engine started loosing oil and I am told to replace the engine. Avoid them.
Lexus of London