Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Great Service - paf
We are always impressed with the quality of service at the Lexus of London Dealership. All of the staff are helpful, knowledgable, and friendly. Thanks
very great Lexus experience, thank you very much Mr. Norman - DAXIN
Mr. Norman Karkada, very professonal and skillful about the product, very friendly to customers. thank you very much for your high quality service. hope to buy next car from you in the future...
by Daxin Huang 2019-08-21
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Sales and Leasing Consultant
Cedric Meschino is one of the best guys in Lexus on the park - Nahim Arash
I bought a Lexus RX 350 F3 2017 with the help of Cedric Meschino and he helped me a lot with with everything, i truly appreciate his hard work and dedication.
2020 Lexus NX300 F Sport 3 - GREAT EXPERIENCE - Jimmy
I had the pleasure of working with Tabish Azadah, in regards to the Ken Shaw Lexus Upgrade Program. I highly recommend dealing with Tabish! He's an easy going, light hearted, challenging negotiator! Was all in good fun once we came to an agreement! It's hard to win a battle dressed as sharply as he is!
The best experience - Katherine
Would highly recommend this dealership when purchasing or having your car serviced. Spoke with a wonderful mechanic Brianna and she explained exactly what needed to be done to vehicle. Have shared great experience with many friends.
Awesome experience! - Chetan
Amazing service from the very beginning. Dealership has a very honest and no pressure sales team. It was pleasure dealing with Marina, Fred and Mike ....Thank you!
Excellent service - AlainP
Bel-Air on McArthur Road has serviced my truck a few times and the service was excellent. Great staff too.
Thanks to Jonathan the mechanic.
Great Dealership and Service Dept. - Mike
I have purchased 4 Lexus’s over the last 9 years with the most recent being this week. This dealership is amazing to work with and the service is phenomenal. I highly recommend dealing with Maurice, Gabrielle and the Lexus team in both sales and service.
Thank you for making the purchases and service so easy.
A completely satisfied customer
Great overall with some very expensive basic services - Customer987
The location is great. People are nice and you received a good service. but some of their charges are way too expensive even comparing with other Lexus dealerships. Just call other dealers and find you different locations charge differently for the exact same service. An example is an oil change.
165$ for only oil change? It's a joke. Other Lexus dealerships have slightly different prices, Toyota that uses the same oil is much cheaper and guess what, at Costco you can change oil 3 times with the price of this location or other Lexus dealerships. It is NOT rocket science, It is oil change.
Drop your prices and earn customer business and respects.
great customer service - Arie
My name is Arie Boguslavsky and I’d like to praise Oleg Bukartyk’s great customer service who works at the Sales Department at Northwest Lexus. When looking for the best Lexus dealership to acquire a pre-owned vehicle I was lucky enough to meet Oleg who clearly provided me with the answers to the questions that I couldn’t get from other similar dealerships in the GTA. Oleg’s pleasant and genuine personality combined with his deep knowledge in the automobile industry and particularly in Lexus gave me the assurance that Northwest Lexus is the right place for my needs. Oleg has demonstrated that his outstanding customer service does not end when the purchase of the vehicle has been finalized. An example of this is that I recently had some issues with my Lexus pre-owned vehicle and he went beyond the unexpected being reactive in terms of taking care of the repair of my car ASAP, providing me with a wonderful Concierge Service vehicle and overall reassuring me that I made the right decision to buy a vehicle at this dealership.
Great experience with Don Valley North Lexus ... - RC
Bought a used 2015 RX350 and dealt with Jun Belo. He is courteous and knows his product line very well. Highly recommend the dealership and the sales representative.
Unprofessional and Deceptive Salesperson. - BuckWld
Just awful experience with a good brand, the sales person, Alicia left a bad taste in my mouth with unethical and deceptive sales tactics. Since then, I've signed a lease from another dealer.
Service is higher than other dealers - G Daoud
I don't recommend this dealer Lexus of Windsor), especially for the service. They overcharged me twice first time back to 2008 (oil change was CAD$216.00), thereafter I had to deal with Mead Lexus for 1/2 of the price with the exchange rate and for any service I need.
Mistakenly; a few weeks ago I went to change the windshield and they have charged me taxes for the whole job on top of my deductible which I have got a promise from my insurance company to waive it for I never claim anything with them for a long time; I had hard time explaining to them that I have to pay only my deductible but nothing happened and I had to escalate to GM who promised me twice to get the money back but nothing happen after 3 weeks now..
My advice is to check prices with other dealers before you go to this dealer because they offer discounts for persons who like them and give them five stars.
Lease date mixup leads to loss of $688.88 - Michael Ferris
Here's yet another experience I've had with Lexus of Kingston
1) I signed a Lease Agreement for a 2017 Lexus ES350 on June 17, 2017. I took delivery of the vehicle June 30, 2017.
2) On July 18, 2017 I was billed $688.88 for the first payment. As this was early I questioned Lexus of Kingston as to why I was billed so early. It turns out the original Lease Agreement was dated the signing date rather than the delivery date. Lexus of Kingston told me they would fix this.
3) I was asked to come into Lexus of Kingston a few days later to sign a new Lease Agreement with the delivery date on it of June 30, 2017. I did this, and the old contract was terminated. I was told that the payment made on July 18, 2017 would be used to cover the now August 1, 2017 payment. I shed doubt on this as I thought the computer would take the payment on August 1, 2017 anyway, but was assured “no we’ve taken care of it”. As it turned out they hadn’t.
4) On August 3, 2017 $688.88 was removed from my bank account.
5) Since this happened The Sales Manager at Lexus of Kingston has worked to fix this and on Friday August 4, 2017 he sent me an Email telling me it was taken care of and to contact Lexus Financial and tell them if I would like my payment either returned to my bank account or carried over to the September payment. I cast doubt on carrying over the payment, as August didn’t work so I decided to go for returning the payment to my bank account.
6) When I called Lexus Financial and offered the reference number I was met with disbelief, no way would the gal who answered the call refund my payment no matter what I had been told. After a heated exchange I hung up. I called back to get another person but was confronted with the same negative response by another gal.
7) In addition to all this on the same day I was told to call Lexus Financial I received an invoice for $688.88 to make yet another payment. (I imagine I will receive more invoices now with added interest and then a call from collections and finally a Bailiff to tow the car.)
Since this happened I complained loudly to Lexus of Kingston but because I had the audacity to complain they now ignore me completely leaving me to deal with Toyota Financial on my own.
As of this writing I am out $688.88 and Toyota Financial refuses to do anything about it. Lexus of Kingston won't talk to me so this leaves me on my own.
My wife and I each have a Lexus Lease but when they conclude Toyota will have lost two customers.
Customers for life - Bailley18
From time to time customer service takes a front row seat in our crazy world of speed and congestion and it's important to acknowledge exemplary service from the extraordinary team at Performance Lexus thank you Stephen and Brian. You have made us believers
Robyn and Stewart
Lexus of London
Financial Services Manager