Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Delivery Specialist
Farzad (AJ) AttarJafari, Sales Consultant, Lexus On The Park

Farzad (AJ) AttarJafari

July 13, 2018

"Great service and was extremely helpful"

- Paul

I went to look for a car was unsure on the model I wanted he was patient and narrowed out the best car for me . He gave helped me also choose color and made my Lexus expience a lot better then an other delership was professional, helpful, resourceful on resell value and trade in value . I was thinking of getting a Mercedes however the customer service was horrible and was not comparable to Lexus on the park. Mercedes started implying I was going to ship my car to China and treated me as a child I was assumed I was not able to afford it, didn’t have the car ready. They made me test drive a extremely dirty suv and was just plane out rude. Fadi at Lexus was great professional, kind considerate and had told me that people sometimes ship cars to Asia and it was not permitted. However he did not make me feel like he was implicating I would do so. This is my second Lexus and due to my experience I would be considering always returning to Lexus for the resale value and quality of cars.

Fadi Zataar

June 28, 2018

"Outstanding professionalism "

- Stewb42

I have dealt with Stephen De Silva many times over the years---most recently to complete one lease period and start a new one---and have always found him courteous, and highly professional. He is honest and extremely knowledgeable about the full range of Lexus products. I would certainly recommend him to any friend looking to inquire into Lexus options.

Stefani Kossingou

June 25, 2018

"Stephen de Silva is a Lexus treasure!!!"

- Friend of Hassan

When you walk into Lexus on the Park in. Toronto you just know you belong there. The ambience, surroundings and genuine hospitality of all Lexus personnel say: you’re welcome, no pressure, how can we help you. When you sit down with someone like Stephen de Silva to discuss your car interests etc. you know you’re dealing with the ‘ right guy’, Stephen is gracious, quiet and extremely competent in his work. You can be assured he’ll do his very best for you.

Used 2015 Lexus GS