Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Kevin Fam, Assistant Service Manager, Lexus On The Park

Kevin Fam

Assistant Service Manager

April 07, 2019

"Amazing service with Greg Mugford"

- Stephanie

I’d like to leave comments on some great experiences I’d had with Lexus on the Park’s maintenance team. They have a strong team in the department with the experience and process to make every visit happy and enjoyable. Specifically, I'd like to thank Greg Mugford, a Service Consultant who’s explanations are always very clear. He is also is very professional, patient, and attentive to every small detail. I am particularly thankful that Greg even stayed quite late at the dealership when traffic delayed me in picking up the car from a maintenance session!

Greg Mugford

April 05, 2019

"Wonderful "

- maryslexus

The best dealership ! My husband and I have dealt with them for over 30 years. We are always happy with the professionalism and service. Lexus on the Park 5 stars !!!!!!

Mark Easton
Christine Nam
Alistair Baxter

March 02, 2019

"Great experiance."

- Sophia

By writig this review, I would like to commend Cedric for his exceptional customer service. To begin with, he took the time to give me all the options available was never pushy. He patiently reviewed all my needs and willingly tried all he could to accommodate my needs. I ended up getting a car that I LOVE and can afford. He even took the time to make sure I knew how everything worked and was set up properly as far as connecting the bluetooth with my phone, etc. I highly recommend Lexus on the park. Husnia

Cedric Meschino