Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Anthony Trasmundi

February 08, 2018

"Excellence!!!!"

- haydenshore

Buying a brand new, very expensive (to me) car was a nerve wracking experience and yet Mark made it seem like a walk in the park on a beautiful sunny day. Every question was answered, he made it clear I was in no rush to make any kind of decision and at the end of the day, I made the right one. Josie was also ultra patient with me on one of the coldest days of the year. Jessy G

Josie Allen
Marc Lasorsa

February 04, 2018

"Fantabulous Sales and Service by Sean and Asif on my ES350"

- Faisal Shah

We went to purchase a used ES350 from Lexus on the Park. The entire experience was wonderful. We met with Sean Johnson who was very professional and made the entire purchase process seamless. The vehicle had an outstanding recall and the service department got it done before delivery. We met a Service Advisor- Asif Mirza who was also very professional and explained to us how the future services on our new purchase will work. I would recommend this place to not just family and friends but anyone who plans to purchase, and/or service a Lexus. Thanks Lexus on the Park for a Fantabulous service.

Asif Mirza
Sean Johnson

February 03, 2018

"Excellent service quality by Kevin Loth, Lexus On The Park"

- Peter Kalogiannides

I had the real pleasure of meeting and working with Kevin Loth, Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Sales at Lexus On The Park, towards the eventual purchase of a Lexus Certified Pre-Owned 2015 RX350. From the very onset, Kevin was a well informed and client-centric professional who (smartly!) avoided any typical pressure tactics and “arm-twisting” strategies. Instead, to my very pleasant surprise, Kevin was very sensitive to my requirements and considerate of my budget restrictions and to my needs for explanations and clarifications. He also followed up with me without being an unwelcome burden, even wishing me well before and after for a speedy recovery from a (routine) medical procedure. Overall, I am happy that I concluded a win-win deal with Kevin, and his boss Sean Johnson, and wish to commend Kevin for his professionalism and client-centricity, and to offer an unbiased recommendation to those of you who may be looking for a new or pre-owned Lexus.” The only slightly negative comment is that the buffing of the car exterior was not of good quality, which deprived me of the expected "pride of ownership" feeling when I got delivery of an expensive car with far-less-than-acceptable-exterior quality.

Brian Mitchell