Lexus On The Park

David Lee

Alexandrine Brisson, Sales Consultant, Lexus On The Park

Alexandrine Brisson

October 16, 2017

"Smooth car buying experience"

- wmandoo

I visited Lexus on the park dealership based on my friend's recommendation. They keep very clean used vehicle stock, no accidents,low kms and great condition . LOTP is a high volume dealership and I did not feel sales pressure visiting this dealership although negotiating a price is a different story. I dealt with Ricky who was a very patient man in-spite of weekend shoppers test driving cars. He was persistent and got us the best deal and I am appreciative of his efforts. I recommend this dealership. Very pleasant experience overall. Thank You LOTP.:)

Josie Allen
Ricky Lam
Stefani Kossingou
Sean Johnson

October 16, 2017

"I really appreciate the great service by lexus on the park"

- Zhanming wu

Lexus on the park is great! I purchased my car there and after that they provide fantastic service l need. Especially l would like to thank Ben Lin. He is very nice and patient, he helped me a lot, it is very important for a new comer like me.

Ben lin

October 16, 2017

"Outstanding from start to finish."

- Kerry44

Purchased my second RX 350 from Lexus On The Park. Working with Ali and her support team made this experience memorable. Ali took the time to understand my needs and find me the perfect preowned RX 350. I certainly appreciated her pleasant nature and professionalism. The Service Department is second to none another reason why I purchase from Lexus On The Park.

Used 2015 Lexus RX 450H, $41800