Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Assistant Service Manager

November 19, 2018

"Great customer service"

- DLNCSRTSE

Having recently changed to winter tires on my RX, I found within 3 days one tire had very low pressure. I brought it in a week ago with no appointment and despite a busy service centre, Marlon provided great service in checking out the tire and replacing it as it had an unrepairable nail puncture. With no appointment I was on my way very quickly and am very thankful of the help.

Marlon Marquez
Patrick Roma
Alistair Baxter

November 14, 2018

"Terrible in picking up their phone!!!!!!"

- Auto specialist

I must say they are probably understaff! I called to order a part. Phone kept ringing and ringing and no one their to answer. I called 4 times, finally the secretary picked up and transferred me to parts. Again no one their to answer. I hang up and called again, then I asked the secretary if there’s anyone at parts to talk to and she replied I’m not sure sir I will transfer you to parts. She transferred me to parts and something again. I got fed up and I called another Lexus dealer ( donvally lexus ). They picked up the phone at the first ring and same for parts department. Ordered my part in less then 5 minutes. Sorry lexus on the park but your service is poor!

Sam Shivji
3.0
Other Employees : Front desk

November 08, 2018

"New car at Lexus on the Park"

- collingwoodcouple

Bought a new NX 200t from Tom. The dealership is good but Tom is the best! Honest, hardworking, easy to get a hold off. Ask for him.

Thomas Homewood