Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Felt very respected and not pressured - Pete
There were a number of things my wife and I appreciated about this dealership.
1. Everyone we dealt with (Darren, Brad, and Brenda-Lee) talked to us both and not just to me. Some other dealerships that we went to talked mostly to me as if I was the only one buying the vehicle–even though we specifically said that all decisions were being made jointly. That was off-putting to both of us. No one at Straightline Kia was like that. Big thumbs up from the start!
2. Every vehicle we looked at during our months-long search was one which I found online. Every time we went to a dealership, I said I was there to look at a specific van. Despite making that clear when we walked in the door, every other salesperson sat us down and asked what kind of vehicle and options we were looking for, how we were going to take care of the financing, what our budget was, etc. Now I can appreciate them wanting to know those things if we walked in the door without anything specific in mind, but it's unnecessary and shows a lack of good listening and communication skills when we are abundantly clear that we are there to look at a specific vehicle. One salesman even asked if the minivan we wanted to see was in our price range! That was AFTER I told him we would be paying cash! Why would I want to waste the precious commodity of my time to look at a minivan I couldn't afford? I found that rather insulting. Darren at Straightline did no such thing. He gave us the respect we deserved , was un-assuming, and didn't question whether we were wasting his time.
3. Darren was extremely accommodating and said we could take the vehicle for as long as we wanted, and left it completely up to us whether or not he would ride along with us. Only one other salesperson at another dealership did that. Big points to any salesperson who is like that!
4. When we went into the finance office to complete the transaction, Brenda-Lee didn't try to push any extras on us. We told her we were paying cash and didn't want the extras. She was completely fine with that and didn't give us "food for thought" to walk away with like another place did. (Yes, at that other place, we made a deal on a vehicle, but backed out later because they were unable to meet the agreed upon timeline for us to pick up the vehicle. I'm glad that happened, though, because we wouldn't have found the vehicle we did and gotten to deal with people who aren't vultures.)
5. Darren was very prompt at responding to my questions.
6. When we let Darren know our budget, he didn't try to offer us anything above that.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Internet Sales Manager
ALWAYS my go to Kia dealer - krogers
Always taken care of here. Accommodating, kind and just an amazing crew!
Engine recall was taken care of fast, they are always accommodating to my last minute needs when something goes sideways (since it always does with my luck).
PS. the extended warranty has always saved my butt so I will never say it is a bad idea if buying a Certified Pre-Owned Kia
Perfect - Marcelo
Service well done, no complain. All the service were executed without any complain from my part. I hope the dealer continue with this amazing service in the future.
Was in need and they stepped up - Neil
I got a oil change at a different place and my check engine light came on. Off to the dealership and they looking into it and rest it and because of the work I had at the other place it caused the light. Only had to pay for half an hour. What I liked is they didn't "FIND" something just to make more money. Trust was built on this visit and will be going back
The worst experience of my life - yes I got screwed 123
I'm still having nightmares after dealing with these guys. BE AWARE, don't sign anything or give them your money until you get absolutely everything you need otherwise there is no going back and you can say goodbye to what you were promised! Totally unprofessional, classless high pressure sales with zero service. Not only that they were not flexible on their pricing, they also were unfair on my trade-in. In addition very ignorant about the existing body damage and even more so when more issues surfaced within the first week of delivery. I was practically called a lier and shown the door. The salesman was decent but had no say whatsoever, it was all dictated by the manager who is a real high pressure sneak. Also the financing leaves a lot to wish for. Documents and signatures were missed. After rushing me in to get it finalized the vehicle wasn't even ready for delivery. I had to wait an hour before being able to drive off. After all was said and done they were even too cheap to put a full tank of gas in. I was warned but I really wanted the car so they had me by the xxxxx and afterwords offered not even a single word of apology for all the screw ups and emotional stress they caused. A very bad establishment, be sharp and aware if you absolutely must deal with them.
Long Day - Grumpy
Had our sportage in for a command start installed and a service. Dropped it off a 9 am and was not ready until 5pm. No reason it should of taken that long. We also waited an hour for pick up from shuttle. Grande Prairie is not that big, after pick up we were back at the dealership in 15 min. Very dissatisfied with the day.
This was the second time we returned to Sherwood KIA to... - Corolla
This was the second time we returned to Sherwood KIA to purchase a vehicle because of their exceptional service. Salesman Al Valani and manager Kim Gebran were professional and attentive to our needs. They not only negotiated a great deal over the phone with us, but they had all the paperwork prepared in advance when we arrived at the dealership making the final purchase efficient and smooth. Al had the car cleaned and fueled. Kim provided advice on how to navigate through our accident insurance claim. Now that was excellent customer care! Thank you Al and Kim for your great service. We would recommend Sherwood KIA because of their integrity, professional and friendly service. They truly make their customers feel valued.
Hidden fees, promises made but not kept, no follow-up - Nope
We looked for a specific used car and purchased it from North Edmonton Kia. Used is the key word here. We had tried over 7 different vehicles, but they don't make this model any more, so it was a used vehicle. Every single dealership that we spoke to charged for the vehicle and GST, nothing else. But at North Edmonton Kia they dinged us an extra $499 for services and options that we didn't want, need, or were already part of the vehicle. We looked at the original quote that Chris S sent us and saw the price + GST, but nothing about the extra $499. We drove in from out of Edmonton to purchase this vehicle, we are not going to drive to North Edmonton Kia for an oil change, duh. We paid $499 extra so that we could sign that we declined all the extras. Unpleasant surprise.
To be clear, the extras were services in Edmonton. We live in Calgary, driving for service to Edmonton is not reasonable. We stated this when we declined, but are still frosted about this extra.
We were also promised 2 keys. But, that didn't happen, so now we're out nearly $500 to buy another key because our key has to be programmed. Since we were told that there were 2 keys we bought a steering wheel lock in case the other key showed up, another extra that we had to do because of the bad communication.
We bought the car because it was odourless, but it wasn't - they cleaned it with Armour All,, I know because I slid on it, it was wet and slick when we got into the car to leave. We had to leave the car to air out because it stunk so badly. It stunk on the drive back. Both Chris and I had mentioned reactive airways and the reason we needed a no scent car.
Thoughtless, non-responsive, unnecessary extra and hidden fees; I would never recommend this dealership.
Buy From Kia Lethbridge Today!!! - Boxer
I have been a customer with Kia Lethbridge since November of 2017. If I had known how amazing this dealership was prior to that time, I would have saved myself a lot of stress and time and bought from them first. What a fantastic atmosphere to buy a vehicle from! Absolutely amazing people work at this dealership, regardless of department. A great team environment is to be had when you visit. They can find you virtually any car you desire, but more importantly, can find you the right financing to make the purchase happen. Nas is running a fabulous Kia dealership in Lethbridge, and should be commended for the work he does. Do not hesitate to visit them and get into one of the amazing vehicles Kia offers in its fleet.
Not respect law - Patlas1*
The dealer Kia has changed the price I have the picture of the truck at 39588, he told me that several people interested and he reserved me with a deposit what I did. After being accepted for the credit he told me that the price of the truck had changed to 43199.00. wow really not professional. A chance I have pictures of everything he wrote to me and the picture posted on the web. I will send everything to Amvic and the owner because I do not think he knows. He will have other people who will explain to him the laws of Canada. The seller gave me a good service except that the company did not respect these commitments. I lost my time for a lack of professionalism.
An accessory was included as part of the deal to buy the... - castrl
An accessory was included as part of the deal to buy the car. When the time came to have the accessory installed, the dealership tried to get away with offering something far cheaper and not as agreed. After multiple arguments it turned out that the dealer principal didn't even know what he was talking about!! He seemed more interested in saying "no" and trying to save money rather than living up to the agreement and trying to satisfy a customer. Total price of the accessory, $100.