Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

176 Reviews of Straightline Kia

October 10, 2018

"No pressure sales"

- Junebug58

Sharon was so amazing to deal with! I told her my budget and she helped me get exactly what I wanted plus more! The management team wa a patient with all my questions and so helpful! Sharon took care of everything for me. Ian in service was amazing as well when I last min decided I needed winter tires he was very helpful and efficient. Thank you so much to all the Kia team! You made my car buying experience painless:)

Sharon Harris
Ian Jeffrey
Chris Tonkin
October 07, 2018

"Amazing service and competitive prices!"

- CanadianGirl

We visited multiple dealerships when searching for a new car and Straightline Kia stood out. We felt that Straightline and specifically our salesperson Sharon did an outstanding job. Sharon was honest, straightforward, transparent, warm, kind, patient, and beat other dealerships we had previously been to in price for the vehicle we wanted. Sharon knew an extensive amount about the two vehicles we were looking at and was able to answer some very detailed questions we had. This outstanding service has definitely secured our long term business with Straightline.

Sharon Harris
October 04, 2018

"Good Experience"

- Happy Coach

Brad & Tanner provided great service, were honest & it was a good experience. Love the Sorento. Beautiful vehicle!!! Would recommend them & this dealership. Thanks for everything.

Tanner Bachman
Warren Chief
October 02, 2018

"Great Salesman"

- steveooh77

I found my salesman Eric to be a none stereotypical car salesman. I believe he went above and beyond in his efforts to get me the car I wanted while maintaining my budget! Great dude - highly recommend him.

Eric Wells
3.0
September 30, 2018

"How did I get so lucky??"

- kmloeb

From the moment I walked onto the KIA lot, I was treated with respect and kindness from all the staff. I have never bought a new car and everyone was so helpful answering my questions and being very patient with me. I feel they went out of their way to make me happy and meet my needs. I cant believe the deal they worked out for me. I am soooo happy!! I LOVE my Sportage! Awesome job guys!

Tanner Bachman
September 30, 2018

"Great service"

- Loris

Having issues with other Kia dealerships throughout Alberta. Straightline Kia has been great to talk to and deal with about my new purchase. I would recommend them for anyone who is looking for a new or used Kia.

Rick Farris
September 28, 2018

"Great experience "

- Mike79

I decided to upgrade to a newer vehicle, I started off by emailing some questions I had. Cindy got back to me in a very timely manner and had all my questions answered. When I went into the dealership everything was smooth and no pressure sales. Every person I have dealt with at the dealership has been great and you feel they put the customer first.

Cindy Craig
September 27, 2018

"Bought a 2018 kia Rio5 LX+"

- Jordanwang@12

Walked in with little to ko knowledge. Looked for cars for a day with their team. Came out with a 2018 kia Rio5 LX+ at the end of the day.

John Mckoen
Other Employees : Daryl McNamara , Matt Bowie
September 26, 2018

"They were Great"

- RoseR1234

Went in looking at Vehicles and Found my Rondo. It was a very great experience they helped me buy my first car which was hugely appreciated! They handled all my questions and explained them even further than what I was expecting which was great! I will be going here forever! And recommend everyone to go here!!! Thanks Kia team!!!

Cindy Craig
September 21, 2018

"Good experience"

- Kyandtress

Everyone was very professional and courteous. Eric was fantastic helping us go through our new vehical. Kris was a pleasure to work with on our financing and made everything seamless. Five stars Straightline Kia!

Eric Wells