Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

2747 Reviews of Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

February 12, 2019

"Excellent experience!"

- Trailhawkgirl

I've shopped around each time when looking for a vehicle and Peel always has the best prices. Chad was very nice, easy to work with. Dave as well. Very friendly and kind, always got back to me with answers to questions I had before purchasing. Loving my new trailhawk and will definitely recommend Peel to anyone I know looking to buy a vehicle.

February 11, 2019

"Amazing Service "

- James Silva

Excellent, fast and reliable service from Sal. He was able to find us exactly what we were looking for at the best price. One of the best car sales people we have delt with.

Sal Daddabbo
February 10, 2019

"Awesome! We had a great experience!"

- Darlene12

Our experience with Peel’was great. We travelled almost 5 hours to this dealership. Everything was done over the phone and email.We worried that when we got there it would be some FinePrint or glitch come up that we weren’t aware of; however, everything went very smooth Lee. Hassan was great. We would highly recommend this dealership to anybody and it was well worth the drive.They even offered us coffee and pizza!

Hassan Haider
February 09, 2019

"Sal is a great salesperson. Easy to deal with"

- Patrice

First experience with Peel Chrysler. Recommend Sal,as he is very knowledgeable and made our purchase very easy. The dealership hours worked with our schedule.

Sal Daddabbo
February 08, 2019

"Fast professional service with great prices."

- Pistol Pete

I went to 5 or 6 different ram truck dealers and peel was by far the easiest to work with. Chad from peel gave me a good trade for my vehicle and a great price on new truck. I recommend getting to peel Chrysler if your looking for a new truck for sure. Bought it Monday and picked it up on Tuesday, perfect.

February 07, 2019

"Good service great price "

- Tera Nicholson

Our sales representative Chad Bu-Mansour was extremely helpful friendly and he provided us with superior service. I highly recommend both Chad and Peel Chrysler. Thanks Chad.

February 07, 2019

"Purchased a New Ram Rebel"

- Kevin Tompkins

Last year I was keeping an eye on vehicles as I was enticed by the deals Peel Chrysler had to offer. I wrote a review on Google stating that I never felt pressure to purchase and had great communication from them. 9 months later and completely forgetting about writing that I would consider them for my next vehicle...Voila! Was in the market and low.and behold, found the vehicle I wanted and again had great communication and service from everyone at Peel. Thanks and absolutely LOVING the new RAM REBEL!!!

Alfred Allos

"Patience Bergin "

- Iwinuover

Just wanted to say Thank You to Patiene Bergin. I wasn't even looking for a new vehicle, but Patience was able to get me top dollar for my trade-in as well as an amazing deal on a new Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Patience Bergin
February 06, 2019

"Paul kolobare"

- Tyguy

I had a great experience at this dealership, Paul was great to deal with and not pushy at all. Would highly recommend seeing Paul if you are in the market for a Chrysler vehicle!

Paul Kolabaric
February 04, 2019

"Great dealership"

- Sld23

I always go to this dealership to service my vehicle because they are experts at servicing dodges and they use genuine parts. I almost always deal with Leah and she is very friendly and a delight to deal with. Everyone is friendly and helpful at this dealership.

Leah Brigham