Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

212 Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga, Ontario L5H 1G6

Paul Kolabaric, Sales Associate, Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Paul Kolabaric

Sales Associate
Sal Daddabbo, Certified Professional Sales Consultant/ New and Pre-Owned, Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sal Daddabbo

Certified Professional Sales Consultant/ New and Pre-Owned
Chad Bu-Mansour, Sales Consultant, Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Bruno  De Rose, Customer Service Manager, Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Bruno De Rose

Customer Service Manager

April 24, 2019

"Best car buying experience thanks to Chad"

- tuneman32

I just bought a brand new 2019 Dodge Ram 1500. Not only did Chad give me the best price possible for the truck, but he also gave me excellent value for my trade in. He kept on going to management to provide me with the deal that worked for me. Also, I had a dent on the truck which I didn't notice until I got home, Peel agreed to pay for it to get fixed without any issues, and refunded me the money instantly to my credit card. Chad is the best salesman I have ever dealt with because he provided me great service before, during and after I picked up the vehicle, unlike other places that leaves you high and dry once they have your money. I also appreciated that he never pressured me to buy an extras or accessories once I said I was not interested. Could not be more satisfied.

April 23, 2019

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- K

Chad was awesome and true to everything he said over the phone and in person. The Caravan we bought is great too. I’ve already recommended Chad and Peel to many others.

April 22, 2019

"Shakeel Winsor Ontario"

- Shakeel416

I live in windsor ontario and I went to Peel Chrysler for the best deal. Thanks to Zach and all the staff for the good customer service.

Zachary Tune