Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Fraser Durham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inc.

799 Bloor St W, Oshawa, Ontario L1J 5Y6

159 Reviews of Fraser Durham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inc.

December 05, 2018

"BEST PLACE AROUND"

- Jeff

I never could of asked for a better experience! Everyone was so nice and the process was quick! I was down anand out after my car broke down and all departments came together to help me get a new vehicle as fast as possible. 10/10 from me and my family we will never forget it!!

Peter Bright
Andrew Scott
November 27, 2018

"Purchase of new Grand Caravan"

- MJBJ

We had the pleasure of dealing with Al Kennedy at the dealership. He helped us narrow down the model and options we wanted and how the packages were put together. He was able to locate a model with close to exactly what we wanted on it. He was a true professional throughout the process no matter what we thru at him, it was a lulu at the last minute. He explained in detail all the different advantages of each model of choice and after the purchase of all the different plans offered by the dealership and the Mfgr. we could use. He did it all with a good sense of humour

Al Kennedy
Andrew Scott
Brett Turck
Scott Wood
November 22, 2018

"Received excellent service "

- Karl heilimo

I attended Fraser Chrysler to deal with some repairs to my lease return. I dealt with Peter Bright in the service department and received exceptional service. He was attentive to my needs and was able to deal with some issues under the vehicle warranty and had everything fixed and then went out of his way to arrange for the return of my lease to the leasing company even though I did not lease the vehicle from Fraser Chrysler. With his assistance and that of the sales manager , Mike Cullen, I was able to return the vehicle in an expeditious manner. With the service ice I received , I would definitely go back in future for my vehicle service and would recommend them to my friends.

Peter Bright
Mike Cullen

Fraser Durham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inc. responded

Hi Karl! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Fraser Chrysler! We are thrilled that Peter and Mike were able to resolve all issues in regards to your leased vehice, as well as the excellent service both of them provided for you during your visit at Fraser Chrysler! We thank you for the kind words and appriciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Have a great weekend! - Your Fraser Chrysler Team!

November 21, 2018

"Very friendly, and helpful."

- Cottage Life

No high pressure sales tactics .Did not try to up sell us. One of our more pleasant car buying endeavors. Only down side, there where 2 key fobs when we test drove truck but only one when we picked it up.There still looking for 2nd fob.

Nangy Ameree
Other Employees : Nicole in finance

Fraser Durham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inc. responded

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to read that we provided a pleasant car buying experience during your visit to Fraser Chrysler! We are looking into finding your 2nd fob and once we find it, we will let you know right away! Have a great weekend! - Your Fraser Chrysler Team!

November 17, 2018

"Very friendly. Professional and helpful."

- Chad

Colleen and the dealership met my needs for my vehicle. Very pleasent vehicle purchase experience. I was satisfied and happy with everything and Colleen was great to deal with.

Fraser Durham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inc. responded

Hi Chad! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled to read that Colleen was great to deal with and that she provided you with a pleasent purchase experience during your visit to Fraser Chrysler! We hope that you have a fantastic weekend! - Your Fraser Chrysler Team!

November 16, 2018

"Awesome"

- gjenkins

I had an amazing experience buying my Jeep. Colleen was so helpful and very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone. She stayed 4 hours after her shift was done to make sure I was taken care of. All people I dealt with there were very professional and very approachable. I will certainly go back when I need another vehicle.

Fraser Durham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inc. responded

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy that Colleen went above and beyond to ensure you were taken care of! Colleen is absolutely amazing and we are thrilled you were able to experience that! Our main goal is for our customers to have an excellent buying experience from beginning to end at Fraser Chrysler, and we would like to thank you for letting us know we have done just that! We hope you have an amazing weekend and enjoy your new Jeep! - Your Fraser Chrysler Team!

November 16, 2018

"Very quick helpful service. "

- Lori

Very friendly quick helpful service. No budging on the price was only downfall, There was a male there that made an off comment about it when i asked, My vehicle was ready when promised. It looks great and rides smooth. Colleen made my experience great. Sherry was very quick friendly and efficient as well. Thank you!

Fraser Durham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inc. responded

Hi Lori! Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are thrilled that Colleen and Sherry made your experience at Fraser chrysler a friendly and efficient one! Both of them are amazing at what they do, and are even more amazing as people! We are happy to read that your vehicle was ready as promised and that it looks great and rides smooth! Thank you for sharing your experience at Fraser Chrysler, and we hope you have an amazing weekend! - Your Fraser Chrysler Team!

November 09, 2018

"Great "

- O

Service is great truck has a couple of issues if fixed properly the first time I’m good make my truck right and lm happy

Joanne Pallis

Fraser Durham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inc. responded

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Fraser Chrysler! We are so happy that our team provided excellent service for you in the purchase of your new truck! Our goal for all customers is to ensure an excellent experience from beginning to end, no matter what they are here for, and we are happy we did that just for you! Have a great weekend! - Your Fraser Chrysler Team!

November 01, 2018

"A pleasure to deal with...."

- DodgeDoug

Doing my research prior to entering the dealership, I still was a bit apprehensive about approaching a sales person and negotiating the best deal possible. My first contact was with Colleen Harnack, and she was very pleasant, engaging, knowledgeable and treated me as a valued (potential) customer. She was more than willing to discuss the vehicle, answer any questions I had, and after reviewing the options and the price, we went for a test drive. I eventually purchased the vehicle. Colleen make my experience a pleasant one.

Fraser Durham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inc. responded

Hi Doug! Thank you so much for leaving us a review! Colleen is absolutely amazing at what she does and she's even more of an amazing person! We are so happy that Colleen provided you with a very engaging and knowledgeable experience in purchasing youre new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Fraser Chrysler! Have an amazing weekend! - Your Fraser Chrysler Team!

October 31, 2018

"Awsome "

- Revving it up .

When we.first met we.clicked right away Explained.to her regarding my issues for style colour and.some.power due to I had.to give up riding Motorcycle .she was.very understanding to my issues .we tried the 300 sport which I thought about but no . Then seen.the red.charger she ask let's take her for test drive . Wow did.we ever . I knew and.ahe also knew this car was all me . The sell was.fanastic as so was.the delivery . Colleen very out going passionate person about her.job and people .we found.the whole.dealership friendly and all good experience. Thks from harry dalkner and the RED CHARGER .

Other Employees : Nicole very expertise and friendly
Oct 31, 2018 -

Fraser Durham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inc. responded

Hi Harry! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Fraser Chrysler and Colleen! Colleen is absolutely amazing at what she does, and we are thrilled that she was able to provide you with exactly what you were looking for in a vehicle! Enjoy that beautiful red charger and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Have a great day! - Your Fraser Chrysler Team!