"LUBE, OIL & FILTER SERVICE"
Great Customer Service! They noted a new recall and reprogrammed. Jeep was cleaner when it left than when it went in. Jason and the entire team very professional.
Jason was very professional and thorough in dealing with our SRT 8.
We were very pleased with the entire experience at Blue Chrysler!
Thanks again Jason
"Lacking in many areas while making customer unhappy"
Where do I start.
1) got a full rust protect treatment. Was told I would never need to look back. Two full trim pieces full length of car fall off because of rust. They offered nothing! Not even to install back under warranty or cost? Wth.
2) My personal mechanic says both rear wheel bearings need replaced. I take care to these guys for warranty and they say only is bad. On drive home other one still sounds bad. Week later go back and low and behold other one needs done but now have to pay deductible again.
3) second wheel bearing done and they charge for all lug nuts replaced because they were seized. Well that's because they either put them on too tight the week earlier or bad bearing?
4) wheel squeaking on way home after bearing done. And a balancing weight falls off in driveway. Called for appointment a d get a call not taking any blame and only blaming bad parts on breaks (because not done buy them) really??
5) During the front wheel bearing replacement someine hit fender and a very large 3 inch x 2 inch chunk of paint chipped off. I sent photo and was told it had rust under it because it showed in pic. Surface rust will show up on rotors on your car in 24 hours.. Same thing.
6) booking appointments needs work when it comes to passing along inormation and listening to customer
Nothing but reasons other than their fault. I will never buy or get service at this business again and would not recommend them at all.
P. S. There are some very good people that work here and this not directed at them.
"Jeep Cherokee exhaust repair"
My 2015 Cherokee exhaust flex pipes failed. Total bill was just under $1900. The parts were ordered and the work was completed. The service advisor Jason handled the situation in a very proficient manner and was surprised as I was at the cost of parts required. The service I received was excellent, I would certainly not recommend a Jeep Cherokee to anyone as I have been a frequent visitor for numerous problems.