"Big thank you to Jennifer and the team very friendly..."
Big thank you to Jennifer and the team very friendly and excellent service, should be very proud of yourselves thank you again jen ,would recommended you anyday
"Was very impressed with the service and friendliness of..."
Was very impressed with the service and friendliness of the dealership,look forward to continuing my service with them,Jason and Tanya were outstanding,ty
On a snowy day when lots were rushing to install winter tires, Amy cajoled Service Team to fix flat tire and install winter tires; even fixed defective wipers installed by another dealer. Cannot recommend this team any higher. Terrific service!!!
"I always receive great, friendly service at Blue Mountain..."
I always receive great, friendly service at Blue Mountain Chrysler! They always try to accommodate my busy schedule - which is never an easy task! Their knowledgeable staff makes the experience an easy one!
"New Jeep Grand Cherokee"
- New Owners
My wife and I purchased a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee, and the entire staff were all excellent, from the sales people to the service. We will definitely recommend this dealership to our friends and family.
"Lacking in many areas while making customer unhappy"
Where do I start.
1) got a full rust protect treatment. Was told I would never need to look back. Two full trim pieces full length of car fall off because of rust. They offered nothing! Not even to install back under warranty or cost? Wth.
2) My personal mechanic says both rear wheel bearings need replaced. I take care to these guys for warranty and they say only is bad. On drive home other one still sounds bad. Week later go back and low and behold other one needs done but now have to pay deductible again.
3) second wheel bearing done and they charge for all lug nuts replaced because they were seized. Well that's because they either put them on too tight the week earlier or bad bearing?
4) wheel squeaking on way home after bearing done. And a balancing weight falls off in driveway. Called for appointment a d get a call not taking any blame and only blaming bad parts on breaks (because not done buy them) really??
5) During the front wheel bearing replacement someine hit fender and a very large 3 inch x 2 inch chunk of paint chipped off. I sent photo and was told it had rust under it because it showed in pic. Surface rust will show up on rotors on your car in 24 hours.. Same thing.
6) booking appointments needs work when it comes to passing along inormation and listening to customer
Nothing but reasons other than their fault. I will never buy or get service at this business again and would not recommend them at all.
P. S. There are some very good people that work here and this not directed at them.