Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

640 Wonderland Rd N, London, Ontario N6H 3E5

1040 Reviews of Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

April 04, 2019

"Great Experience"

- MySignInUserName

I walked out of there with the exact car i wanted and have no regrets. The car has been great, and so was my experience with Nick and Finch

Nick D'Oria
Apr 05, 2019 -

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so happy that Nick helped you exactly the car that you wanted and we hope you're enjoying it! If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know!

March 30, 2019

"Kevin is the best!!! I appreciate his honesty & integrity!"

- Kim

I called Kevin DiBrita to discuss purchasing another Used Car from him. He has always been helpful (I have purchased my last 3 cars from him (2 new-Corvette & Cadi- and 1 used-Equinox). Although Finch didn't have a car that I was looking for I found one at another GM/Chev dealership and he still offered to help me as much as he could. He told me to get the car and not worry about him as it was the "right" thing to do for me. I REALLY appreciate that. I know he is looking out for his customer. I will be back for my next purchase with him for sure. He even spoke with the other dealership to help my answer my questions about the new purchase I was looking at. I would refer anyone I know to him! I also appreciate Les Mellows who I know will always look out for me when I get my service done at Finch every time!!! They are both great!

Kevin DiBrita
Les Mellows
Apr 01, 2019 -

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Hi Kim! Wow, thank you so much for sharing! It's incredible to hear stories like these, and we're so happy to know that Kevin is looking out for you even though we didn't have the car you wanted! We hope everything went well with your purchase and we look forward to seeing you in for service in the future!

March 28, 2019

"Great Experience, Great Service"

- gelz98

Craig is a great salesman and great person. My whole family has purchased multiple vehicles from him. Very personable, doesn't waste your time. Doesn't push you to buy. If you're looking for a great experience and have some fun while purchasing a car, see Craig you'll be nothing but satisfied.

Craig Stott
Mar 29, 2019 -

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Hi there! We're happy to hear that Craig has been taking care of you and your family! We hope you're all enjoying your vehicles! If we can ever help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here for you!

March 28, 2019

"Nick-The best salesman!"

- Annie

Nick is very nice and professional. He set up the appointments around my schedule and even came to deliver the car on his day off! Thank you!! Nick is definitely an asset to your company!

Nick D'Oria
Iryna Accorsi
Mar 29, 2019 -

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Hi Annie! Thank you so much for taking some time to leave us a review! We're very pleased that Nick took great care of you and helped make convenient appointments for your schedule! Enjoy your vehicle! If we can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know!

"Very knowledgeable!"

- Jordan M

Dianne was great to work with and this is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased with her assistance! We would recommend Dianne to anyone that is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for letting us know, Jordan! We're so happy Dianne's personality and expertise have won your loyalty! Enjoy your vehicle!

March 26, 2019

"Dianne did a great job!"

- Teecee1701

Dianne was very helpful in keeping in touch with us over the past few months and giving us different options on our next vehicle! I would recommend her!

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for sharing and for recommending Dianne! We're so happy to learn that you had a wonderful experience with her! If we can help you with anything else in the future, please let us know!

March 26, 2019

"Customer Service and a smile"

- Tully12

Having dealt with Dianne Muldoon from start to finish I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. Not only did Dianne handle my inquiries with poise and eloquence she also brought forward points that I had not thought about at the time of inspection and deliberation. Dianne comes equipped with a wide trove of knowledge and experience in her industry and is a must see if you are purchasing a vehicle.

Mike Ross

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and for recommending Diane! We're happy to hear she was able to provide you with her expert knowledge about the vehicles you were considering and we hope you're enjoying your new purchase! If there's anything else you need in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here for you!

March 25, 2019

"Go see Matt!"

- Kait

Matt made my stressful (yet exciting) experience of buying a new car a breeze! He was informative and gave me time to really consider my options with no pressure. After providing my wish list for car perks, I fell in love with the first car he showed me. I love my Chevy Sonic LT!! I’ll be sure to refer my friends and family to Matt in the future.

Matt Sparkes
Mar 26, 2019 -

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Hi Kait! Congratulations on your new car! We're happy Matt was helpful and informative and we really appreciate your recommendation! Enjoy your Sonic!

March 21, 2019

"Great Service"

- Sierraguy93

I had an amazing experience dealing with Craig and Iryna at Finch Chevrolet! They both made it easy and enjoyable getting me into my new truck. Friendly service I would recommend to anyone who is looking to get into a new vehicle. Thanks guys, I am loving the new truck! -Matt

Craig Stott
Iryna Accorsi
Mar 22, 2019 -

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Hello! Thank you for sharing the great experience you had with Craig and Iryna! We really appreciate your recommendation and we're happy to hear that you're enjoying your new truck! If there's ever anything else you need, please don't hesitate to let us know!

March 21, 2019

"excellent dealership would recommend it to every one"

- Vega car guy

The staff is always friendly and helpful. Barry and I always talk about his corvette he's working on and my vega that i restored a year ago. He always asks how I like my pickup ,my wife has also started going to finch for service on her car. The last time we were in my wife was looking at a Buick Encore she's not ready to buy yet but Barry wasn't pushy which impressed my wife.

Barry Beckles
Mar 21, 2019 -

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Hi there! Thanks so much for sharing! It makes our day to hear stories like yours. It's great that Barry is able to provide you with excellent experience with a personal touch, without being pushy! If you ever need anything else, please let us know!

1 - 10 of 1,040 results