Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

640 Wonderland Rd N, London, Ontario N6H 3E5

1011 Reviews of Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

February 09, 2019

"Nick - One of the nicest sales representatives! "

- ZainZarar

Nick has been very helpful since day one. The most best and effective way to describe him is - Easy Going! His energy is so positive and will make sure to deliver the best he can to you! This guy is a gem and I will only refer Finch if you promise me that Nick will be their sales representative too! All the best Nick! You’re a true ROCKSTAR!

Feb 13, 2019 -

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Hi there! Wow, thank you so much for sharing your experience and for recommending Nick! We truly appreciate you choosing us and we look forward to serving you again in the future! We encourage your friends and family to make an appointment with Nick directly next time they are in search of a new car. In the meantime, enjoy your vehicle and stay safe out there!

February 02, 2019

"Absolutely amazing"

- camreedlawrence

I bought my very first car through finch and Nick was my sales guy! He was nothing but amazing! He understood how nervous I was for buying my first car and allowed me to sit back and truly think about everything! He broke everything down so I was able to visually see where my money was going and how sales works. Nick was there through everys step of buying my vehicle. Nick followed up with me over the course of my first few days of having my new purchase. I highly recommend Nick for buying your new vehicle!

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Thanks so much! We're proud that Nick took such great care of you and made your first car purchase simply great! We appreciate your business and your recommendation - enjoy your vehicle! If there's anything we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out!

February 01, 2019

"Great experience"

- Joe

Morgan Crosbie was my sales rep for my car purchase. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I immediately felt comfortable at the dealership and I never felt pressure to make a decision. Once the deal was done everything went quickly and smoothly. I picked up the car the next day.. it was detailed, warmed up (-15c that day!) and ready for my arrival. Great experience.

Morgan Crosbie

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Thank you for sharing your experience, Joe! We're so pleased that your visit with Morgan went so well, and we hope you're enjoying your new car! Stay safe out there!

February 01, 2019

"Purchase of Chevy Cruze"

- LinRay

We were never kept waiting and every one was friendly and professional Our rep Adam was very knowledgeable and helped us through this new car purchase

Adam Meddaoui

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's great to hear you had a stress free experience with Adam and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

January 22, 2019

"BEST PURCHASE EVER"

- josawan

Had the most amazing experience buying my first car from Craig! He was amazing throughout the experience of buying the car and didn't spare any effort to make sure we were happy. He was very genuine in his approach, always aiming to help find the right car - even if it meant not buying from him. He will always be my family's go to car salesman! Thank you Craig for my beautiful!

Craig Stott
Adelee Nielsen
Jan 24, 2019 -

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and recommending Craig! We're so pleased that you had an amazing purchase and we wish you to enjoy your vehicle! If there's anything else we can help you with in the future, please let us know - we're here for you!

January 22, 2019

"Great Sales Rep."

- JB.

Nick D'Oria is a extremely honest and hard working sales rep. As a former sales rep myself for 42 years, Ii feel qualified to state that Nick genuinely works hard to earn your business. He made my buying experience very positive in the recent purchase of my 2017 Cadillac. I would gladly recommend Nick to family and friends.

Jan 22, 2019 -

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much! We're proud that Nick delivered a wonderful experience to you and won your trust and respect! We sincerely appreciate you as our customer and we value your feedback and recommendation. Enjoy your Cadillac and we look forward to your next visit with us!

January 19, 2019

"Poor service"

- PM27

I contacted Morgan inquiring a new or used truck and once I told him what I was looking for and that price that I’d like. He was very rude and ignorant with his response, would talk down to me and would not work with me at all or suggest any other model of truck and then completely ignoring my last email. Did not seem to care about his customer and put in very little effort to make his customer happy. I am very happy that I did not purchase a truck from him. I found a brand new truck that was better then what I wanted, a price that I was comfortable with and service that I was happy with elsewhere. If I ever decide to go to Finch for my next purchase he will not be the person that sells me my next vehicle.

Morgan Crosbie
Jan 30, 2019 -

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Hi there! I am terribly sorry you had a negative experience with Morgan. It was absolutely not out intention and I regret not providing you with all of the information you were seeking. Usually our team is very responsive and I assure you that we greatly value every single customer that walks through out door. Thank you so much for the feedback you provided - I will personally address it with my team to make sure this never happens again. I am happy that you found a brand new truck and I hope you are enjoying it! If you'd like to discuss your experience further, please reach out to me directly at jordin@finchautogroup.com. - Jordin Finch, Managing Partner

January 15, 2019

"Great service "

- Moe

The sales person Adam Meddaoui was a great help in every way possible from explaining the the truck and it’s features and all the different options on purchasing the truck . He is very knolagabke on the truck he sold me . Also very pleasant and easy to deal with and never felt pressured in any way when I was dealing with Adam . One of the best salesman I’ve dealt with in all my years of buying vehicles . Great job Adam and it was a pleasure meeting you and dealing with you . Hope to see you soon for my next vehicle .

Adam Meddaoui
Jan 16, 2019 -

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Hi Moe! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and for recommending Adam! We're happy that Adam made a great experience for you and explained all the features of your new truck so you can enjoy it to the fullest! We look forward to your next visit with us!

January 14, 2019

"Paul Rodriigues is amazing!"

- Sunshine

My family and I have been customers of Paul’s for several years! Paul is a wonderful person. He really takes the time and puts in his best effort to make sure everyone is satisfied and walks away with the perfect car for them. If anyone is looking for new wheels I would highly recommend going to see Paul Rodrigues at Finch.

Paul Rodrigues
Tim Polley
Jordin Finch
Jan 15, 2019 -

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Wow, thank you so much for your 5-star review and your recommendation! We value you as our loyal customer and we're very happy that Paul continues to be your go-to man and that he and our team helped you find the perfect car! We look forward to your future visits!

January 14, 2019

"Another Great Experience!!"

- Linda Ulch

We have had yet another great experience dealing with Paul Rodrigues on our Cadillac XT5. We have dealt with Paul on a number of vehicles over the years and he has always found what we were looking for at a fair price. He is always upfront and to the point with us and follows up as needed. We look forward to future dealings with Paul. He's the best!!

Paul Rodrigues
Tim Polley
Jordin Finch
Jan 16, 2019 -

Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for your recommendation, Linda! We really appreciate you being our loyal customer and we're proud that Paul continues to take great care of you with every new vehicle. Enjoy your XT5! We look forward to your next visit!

1 - 10 of 1,011 results