Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Barry Beckles

April 04, 2019

"Great Experience"

- MySignInUserName

I walked out of there with the exact car i wanted and have no regrets. The car has been great, and so was my experience with Nick and Finch

Nick D'Oria

March 30, 2019

"Kevin is the best!!! I appreciate his honesty & integrity!"

- Kim

I called Kevin DiBrita to discuss purchasing another Used Car from him. He has always been helpful (I have purchased my last 3 cars from him (2 new-Corvette & Cadi- and 1 used-Equinox). Although Finch didn't have a car that I was looking for I found one at another GM/Chev dealership and he still offered to help me as much as he could. He told me to get the car and not worry about him as it was the "right" thing to do for me. I REALLY appreciate that. I know he is looking out for his customer. I will be back for my next purchase with him for sure. He even spoke with the other dealership to help my answer my questions about the new purchase I was looking at. I would refer anyone I know to him! I also appreciate Les Mellows who I know will always look out for me when I get my service done at Finch every time!!! They are both great!

Kevin DiBrita
Les Mellows

March 28, 2019

"Great Experience, Great Service"

- gelz98

Craig is a great salesman and great person. My whole family has purchased multiple vehicles from him. Very personable, doesn't waste your time. Doesn't push you to buy. If you're looking for a great experience and have some fun while purchasing a car, see Craig you'll be nothing but satisfied.

Craig Stott