Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jordin Finch

December 11, 2018

"Prompt and Courteous"

- E_britton

I was very pleased with my experience with Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC. I was dealing with Matt Sparkes, my Sales specialist. He was very friendly , attentive to my concerns and very accommodating in making sure that all my questions were answered accurately and concisely. He was also very good after the sale; I was given a detailed orientation of all the features the Cadillac XT4 had to offer and how to use them before I drove away. Matt was also great at addressing any follow up questions I had after getting the vehicle home. I would recommend Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC and , in particular, using Matt as your sales specialist. Thanks Matt!!!!

Matt Sparkes
Jon Estrada

December 10, 2018

"True Customer Service!"

- PeteMadsen

While the days get busier, it doesn't get easier to make a major purchase. That said, Finch GMC made it painless and helped me find a great truck in my budget and made the whole experience beyond easy, they made it fun. Nick D'Oria helped my wife with her Terrain and I went right back to him for my Sierra. It was another great experience and I am so happy to have been able to work with Nick for both purchases! I have been in with my previous truck and Mike Murphy is my go-to service guy and I will certainly be back for my regular maintenance. All in all, everyone I dealt with had my best interest in mind and made things go smoothly from sales to finance. Great team!

Nick D'Oria
Mike Murphy
Richard Litt
Jordin Finch

December 07, 2018

"Year of the Equinox !!"

- Arnlynn

Have been dealing with Craig for 20 years! Always smiling, always accommodating, always remembers to ask about my family. We have been loyal Finch customers for over twenty years.

Craig Stott