Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Dianne Muldoon

May 18, 2019

"Great service "

- Mary

I went into Finch fairly certain of what I wanted. Nonetheless, Nick took the time to ensure this vehicle would meet our needs. He was very friendly and easy to deal with and was very genuine. The day of our test drive and our pick up date were both rainy and miserable, however Nick stayed spent time outside in order o make sure we had all the necessary information. I highly recommend Nick and the Finch team.

Iryna Accorsi

May 14, 2019

"No complaints, Nick accomodated my needs well."

- SnoitseuqPi

Recently purchased a used 2015 Cruze from Nick, there was some miscommunication with the front reception, and the car I came to see was loaned out before Nick or I got there, but he scrambled to make sure it wasn't a complete waste of time, and got some comparable vehicles ready for me to view. We settled on a fair price, and I left with a car very similar to the one I came to see, with half the mileage, and paid near the average selling price of that make/model/year. He has followed up, and even called to tell me they forgot to fill it up, and I just need to come in next time I am low on fuel for a free fill up. Good guy, good service, no complaints.

May 02, 2019

"See finch first."

- DrivingAgain

I went in not 100% sure on what I wanted in a vehicle. I met with Craig Stott who had a plethora of knowledge and years of experience. He pointed out vehicles that were cost efficient and economical and suited to my intended use. He was easy to talk to and worked with me when I had priced out similar vehicles to match them and got me a great deal. I would do business here again.

Craig Stott