Leduc Chrysler

Robert Sacchieri, Internet Sales Manager, Leduc Chrysler

Robert Sacchieri

Internet Sales Manager

November 09, 2017

"Purchase of 2017 Dodge Ram"

- BarryYvonne 1962

Great product, great people and excellent service. We will definitely recommend your dealership to other people. Christina did a super job explaining all the details of the dashboard. Needless to say we were very happy with the overall experience.

Dean McGill

November 06, 2017

"Easy and Stress Free!"

- Kristin Forsythe

I just purchased a 2017 Ram 1500 from Leduc Chrysler. It was hands down the best buying experience I have ever had! The staff were easy to deal with, helpful and NOT pushy at all. I would highly recommend dealing with Leduc Chrysler!

Trish Lafreniere
Natalia Sotnikova
Dean McGill
Christina Randell

November 01, 2017

"Worst service department I’ve ever come across "

- stefet81

While I feel like I scraped and clawed my way to a decent deal on our 2016 ram sport, Leduc Chrysler’s service department is the worst dealership experience I’ve honestly ever had. The last straw for me was when I made an appointment for an oil change, and hadn’t heard anything for 1 hr 20 mins... I inquired at the service desk.... I was greeted with “and you are??” So i then stated my name, and she then told me they hadn’t even brought my truck in yet for the oil change. Honestly, do yourself a favour.... stay away from this dealship... we love our truck.... just buy a dodge from another dealer. You won’t regret it. If I could give zero or negative stars on this review, I would.

Lisa W