Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd.

10727 - 82 Avenue NW, Edmonton, Alberta T6E 2B1

575 Reviews of Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd.

December 07, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Heatherh

From the first moment I met Julie, I was very impressed with her professionalism, and keen knowledge of the vehicle. From sorting out of the cost to learning the basics of the XT4 I was completely confident about my purchase. I needed to return to the dealership today and everyone I reacted with was friendly and helpful. Thanks for this.

Julia Bodrug
Kerri Morrow
December 06, 2018

"Dan is a Great Guy to deal with."

- Car Guy

Dan provides great help in the often confusing process of buying a car. He is knowledgeable, courteous & patient person in providing this service. I would recommend seeing him if your in the market for a new car. Keith.

Dan Gibbons
December 05, 2018

"Fantastic customer service"

- Kanika

I dealt with Mr. Dan Wheaton.. very professional, patient and delivers excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to him and the dealership

December 04, 2018

"Quick and smooth operation."

- tom k

Dan is a great guy. Honest when negotiating we settled quickly little towards his end but I was keen on timing. He picked me up from the airport just as promised and he had all the paper work ready.

Dan Gibbons
December 03, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Doug,JacquieXT4

Friendly staff that take the time to explain options and best value. No pressure sales and great selection. All staff greeted us as if they new us.

Dileep Menon
Len Crotty
Tim Florek
Nick Seredych
Lori McCrimmon
December 01, 2018

"Great experience picking up our new CT6 from the entire team"

- Cadillac CT6 purchase

Awesome. That is the only word I can use to describe how we feel after purchasing our new Cadillac CT6. Awesome dealership, awesome buying experience, awesome car ... awesome. Dan, Nik and Troy were incredible throughout the process, from educating us on the car and all of its' features, to assessing our trade vehicle and getting us fair value, through the financing and delivery of the vehicle to us. It really couldn't have been a more enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend working with these folks if you want a no-surprise, experienced and knowledgable team to work with you and share your excitement during the vehicle purchase. Thanks again to all of you for your assistance. I look forward to working with the service and maintenance team to keep our new baby looking and running great.

Troy Sorge
Nik Jr.
November 27, 2018

"Purchase of a new vehicle "

- Cadilacjack

Good experience Purchasing a new vehicle is stressful at the best of times This went smoothly Thanks to the sales team and of course the service staff

Emily Butler
Shawn MacDougall
Brandie Martin
Husan Tahir
Jeff Bedford
Len Crotty
November 21, 2018

"We are absolutely delightful!"

- Nino Kakema

It was beyond imagination, we got the beautiful car we were looking for with lowest interest. This is my third time purchasing a car at a three different dealerships. However, I can guarantee you I have never had excellent service like the service I was provided at this dealership. Customer service was outstanding. Overall, I recommend you to purchase your dream car to this dealership. See Ethan, he’s an excellent Agent! This dealership is worth a try, good credit or bad credit!

Ethan Shaw
Jason Mann
November 21, 2018

"Great deal great experience Ethan, Jason & Tim"

- Happy Customer

I went shopping by myself for a vechile. Just a look I thought. I was so excited to find exactly what I wanted with the best sales guy. Ethan Shaw made me feel so comfortable and put together such a great deal on my trade in. I can’t thank you enough for your customer service. Helping me orient to all the bells and whistles. My husband was so pleased with my purchase. I am so thrilled with my new ride. Thanks to your whole team. Jason, Tim and the fellows in the shop that detailed my Lincoln. I’ll come see you in 5 years for my next vechile. Great service. Absolutely loved how easy Don Wheaton staff made buying my vechile a very positive experience. Thank you Thank you!!!

Ethan Shaw
Tim Florek
Jason Mann
November 20, 2018

"No nonesense"

- Alanta

I had been weighing a lot of differences between buying or leasing especially since the vehicle I needed would be used for work as well. Bransdie took the time to fully explain the leasing process and how it could work given my needs. She answered all my many questions with no pressure. When I decided to pull the trigger she had me a great car within days!!!

Brandie Martin