Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd.

10727 - 82 Avenue NW, Edmonton, Alberta T6E 2B1

518 Reviews of Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd.

December 15, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service and Highly Recommended"

- algara, bernadette187

When we first met Ethan, we were instantly put at ease and comfort. His calm demeanor and extreme kindness (especially helping Bernadette walk around the icy paths!) made the experience of purchasing a vehicle go beyond the sale. He was very knowledgeable and patient with all our questions and concerns. He was very invested in ensuring we found a vehicle that matched our needs and lifestyle. We highly recommend Ethan Shaw! Jose & Bernadette Algara

Ethan Shaw
Jason Mann
December 11, 2018

"Would have left 7 stars if I could!"

- Jane S

I was fortunate to deal with Shawn MacDougall and Tim Florek. If you want business done fast and seamless, those are the guys to go to! Both were very patient and answered all questions I had. What is even better, there is no sales pushing. Staff cares about customers first thing. Thank you very much Sean and Tim!

Shawn MacDougall
December 07, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Heatherh

From the first moment I met Julie, I was very impressed with her professionalism, and keen knowledge of the vehicle. From sorting out of the cost to learning the basics of the XT4 I was completely confident about my purchase. I needed to return to the dealership today and everyone I reacted with was friendly and helpful. Thanks for this.

Iuliia Bodrug
Kerri Morrow
December 06, 2018

"Dan is a Great Guy to deal with."

- Car Guy

Dan provides great help in the often confusing process of buying a car. He is knowledgeable, courteous & patient person in providing this service. I would recommend seeing him if your in the market for a new car. Keith.

December 05, 2018

"Fantastic customer service"

- Kanika

I dealt with Mr. Dan Wheaton.. very professional, patient and delivers excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to him and the dealership

December 04, 2018

"Quick and smooth operation."

- tom k

Dan is a great guy. Honest when negotiating we settled quickly little towards his end but I was keen on timing. He picked me up from the airport just as promised and he had all the paper work ready.

December 03, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Doug,JacquieXT4

Friendly staff that take the time to explain options and best value. No pressure sales and great selection. All staff greeted us as if they new us.

Dileep Menon
Len Crotty
Nick Seredych
Lori McCrimmon
December 01, 2018

"Great experience picking up our new CT6 from the entire team"

- Cadillac CT6 purchase

Awesome. That is the only word I can use to describe how we feel after purchasing our new Cadillac CT6. Awesome dealership, awesome buying experience, awesome car ... awesome. Dan, Nik and Troy were incredible throughout the process, from educating us on the car and all of its' features, to assessing our trade vehicle and getting us fair value, through the financing and delivery of the vehicle to us. It really couldn't have been a more enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend working with these folks if you want a no-surprise, experienced and knowledgable team to work with you and share your excitement during the vehicle purchase. Thanks again to all of you for your assistance. I look forward to working with the service and maintenance team to keep our new baby looking and running great.

Troy Sorge
Nik Jr.
November 27, 2018

"Purchase of a new vehicle "

- Cadilacjack

Good experience Purchasing a new vehicle is stressful at the best of times This went smoothly Thanks to the sales team and of course the service staff

Emily Butler
Shawn MacDougall
Brandie Martin
Husan Tahir
Jeff Bedford
Len Crotty
November 21, 2018

"We are absolutely delightful!"

- Nino Kakema

It was beyond imagination, we got the beautiful car we were looking for with lowest interest. This is my third time purchasing a car at a three different dealerships. However, I can guarantee you I have never had excellent service like the service I was provided at this dealership. Customer service was outstanding. Overall, I recommend you to purchase your dream car to this dealership. See Ethan, he’s an excellent Agent! This dealership is worth a try, good credit or bad credit!

Ethan Shaw