Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd.

10727 - 82 Avenue NW, Edmonton, Alberta T6E 2B1

572 Reviews of Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd.

April 19, 2019

"Great customer service experience"

- RGcarman

We just purchased a new Cadillac and the entire Team we dealt with was honest, friendly and very professional. We recommend the Don Wheaton experience to all. Randy G

Brandie Martin
Cassidy Palmer-Ruben
Husan Tahir
Nik Jr.
Nick Seredych
April 13, 2019

"Very pleasant experience"

- Busy bart

I research every vehicle I buy for months. I keep a eye on this one rhen one day price dropped to my liking. I went in to take a look I was treated very well and professional. I took my time and we worked out a deal within a week. Top notch 5 stars

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad you are happy with the deal and we hope to work with you again in the future.

April 11, 2019

"Awesome experience"

- Jason07

Everyone was very helpful, all questions were answered. I would definitely come back for future vehicles. Atmosphere was terrific and made u feel easy and appreciated

Husan Tahir

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the 5-star review Jason, it was a pleasure working with you!

April 11, 2019

"Excellent experience!"

- medicine hat

Shawn helped us into a used vehicle with ease! We interacted easily online and via text to buy our new used car! We traveled in from 600 km away and drove away with our new car!

Shawn MacDougall

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the great review! We hope you love your new vehicle!

April 10, 2019

"This was the smoothest car purchase for me to date!"

- Dena

Ethan was incredible to work with, took time to explain everything to me, made sure my experience was superior. I feel like I left with exactly what I wanted in a vehicle without any of the usual frustration associated with car shopping.

John McAvoy
Kerri Morrow

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the great review Dena, we enjoyed working with you and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

April 08, 2019

"Wonderful Experience!!!"

- victoria71

they really took care of me made me feel one of the family there the sale guy was GREAT Corey and Jason. went 101 % out of there way to make it a wonderful time to shop for a car if anyone needs a new car go see them there GREAT.Great used car buying experience! From the moment I called to inquire about the vehicle I was interested in I was treated with courtesy

Corey Sayer
Apr 08, 2019 -

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the great review Victoria!

March 30, 2019

"Excellent buy!"

- Larie24

I am absolutely content with my brand new vehicle which is a 2019 GMC Terrain. I traded my kia for it and i was given a fair price. The staff that worked with me also helped me get set up financially for the future by reaching a great interest rate. Thank you so much :)

Apr 05, 2019 -

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the great review! We hope you enjoy your brand new Terrain!

March 28, 2019

"Good choice for buying used"

- DoubleDlackDiamond

Very detailed mechanical inspection report, service technician personally spoke with me regarding any concerns I had with the vehicle. Friendly and very patient salesman answered all my questions, even during my third visit in to the dealership. Ended up walking away with a great used truck for a fair price.

Apr 01, 2019 -

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the great review! Enjoy your new truck!

March 26, 2019

"Great Buying Experience!!!"

- Debbie

Great used car buying experience! From the moment I called to inquire about the vehicle I was interested in I was treated with courtesy and respect. Ethan was very knowledgeable and provided all the information needed to make a well informed decision. He was very professional and a pleasure to deal with! Would definitely go back to Don Wheaton Chevrolet.

Mar 27, 2019 -

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the great review Debbie, enjoy your new ride!

March 24, 2019

"Truck shopping great experience!"

- CharP

Great used truck buying experience. Friendly and awesome service from start to finish. I would definitely shop there again for a vehicle. And parts and service too.

Mackenzie Hipkiss
Donegan MacDonald
Mar 26, 2019 -

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! We hope to work with you again in the future.