Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

2707 Reviews of Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

May 26, 2019

"Friendly and accommodating "

- Kdumba

I walked in looking for a fusion specifically. Kevin showed me a couple, I test drove one and I wanted it. I also wanted to keep my SUV that I was still paying for. They worked some numbers and I drove away that day with both vehicles.

Other Employees : Kevin
May 22, 2019

"Excellent"

- Sharon 123

I found the sales team were very accomodating. They kept me informed of all financial possibilities and explained the vehicle operation when completed. Thank you

Joe Urszulan
Other Employees : Kevin Orthner
May 23, 2019 -

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Thanks for leaving a 5-star review for us, Sharon! We truly do appreciate your business and look forward to your support again in the future! We are pleased to welcome you to the Capital Ford Family! Happy Driving! -Tanya S.

May 22, 2019

"Great"

- Ikey

This dealer experience was great from start with salesperson Derrick to finish with service people. Vehicle was presented very clean and as far as can see was fully serviced. Well done dealership!!

Derek Fuhr
Other Employees : Danilo Zambuchini
May 23, 2019 -

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Hi Ikey, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our dealership and tell others how your experience was from the moment you walked in. We are very happy to hear that Derek and our service staff were helpful to you. We certainly hope you are truly enjoying your new vehicle hope to see you again in the future. Happy driving. Tanya S

May 18, 2019

"AMAZING"

- Schmigar101

Craig, Alexa and the rest of the team at Capital Ford did an amazing job with what I had asked for. They went over and beyond in my trade in and purchase of my new vehicle. Second vehicle I’ve bought from them and very happy once again with my new truck

Craig Livingston
Brittany Poissant
Alex Stasiak
May 18, 2019 -

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Thank you Garrick for leaving us a 5-star review! We're happy to see that you love your new truck and that you had a great experience here! Thank you for your business and your support! Happy Driving! -Alex S.

May 16, 2019

"Great product.........Greater staff"

- mjtas

I have dealt with Capital Ford many times and have found that the service and staff are he best in the industry/city, I fully recommend everyone buy their next car or truck there. I don't feel 5 stars are quite enough, especially in regards the the staff and the customer service they provide. Id have to bump up the star rating to a 10 / 5.

Irv Lazorko
Ken Kennedy
John Simpson
Other Employees : Dannillo....Sales. Ryan Service Tech

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Hi Mjtas, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a great review based on your experience with us. We are very happy to hear that everyone was of great help to you with your car buying experience. We are excited to have you as one of Capital Fords loyal customers. Happy Driving Tanya S.

May 15, 2019

"Impressive "

- Sunnyday

They we all so helpful, organized and made purchasing our new truck, seamless and stress free. Excellent experience and would definitely recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to go take a look here. Thanks

Cam Bottrell
Other Employees : Alexa

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Hi Sunnyday, Thank you so much for taking the time of your day to rate our dealership. We do sincerely value your feedback and the 5-star rating. We do take great pride in our customer service. Hope you have a great wee!!- Tanya S.

May 15, 2019

"Vehicle Upgrade"

- Izzie T

Very positive experience overall. I was looking for a specific used vehicle with warranty left, and got more than I'd hoped for. I was really pleased with how knowledgeable and thorough the sales rep was. . Never once did I feel pressured to buy. I'd shop here again if I needed another vehicle.

Jonathan Barabash

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Hey izzie T, thanks for the awesome review! We're glad to hear that you had a great recent experience at our store and we'll be sure to pass your kind message on to Jon our staff. Happy driving! - Tanya S

May 11, 2019

"Fantastic experience "

- Erik Gunnlaugson

Great service. Great salesman. Knowledgeable, efficient, friendly. Recommend to anyone who needs a new or used vehicle. I don’t like to waste time and it only took 2 hours to get it all done.

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

WOW! Erik Gunnlaugson, thanks you. It is because of feedback like yours that we are able to confirm that we are heading in the right direction. We will be sharing your review with the team as a way to encourage them to continue to strive for excellence in customer service. We look forward to your next visit. It was truly a pleasure to serve you! Happy driving! Tanya S

May 10, 2019

"Great experience."

- Robbo

Vyas was great to deal with. Between Vyas, Jon, and Craig, it was a painless experience to get a trade in done, get the few repairs done on the purchased vehicle, and be on my way. Very high chance of dealing with Capital again in the future and would recommend them to someone else looking to make a purchase.

Jonathan Barabash
Craig Livingston

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Thank you Robbo for giving us a 5-star review. Getting reviews like yours ranks among our favorite thing. We believe that business is all about people and the greatest compliments we can receive are those that highlight the commitment of our staff to deliver the best possible service. We will do everything in our power to make certain every single visit is equally delightful. We will be sure to share your review with our team. We are honored to have had the opportunity to serve you once again. Happy Driving - Tanya S

May 09, 2019

"Absolutely Best!"

- Harshil

The dealer was very friendly and helpful. Liked the customer service very much and would surely recommend to others. One of the best in town!!!

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us Harshil! We are happy that you had a great experience with us, and we thank you for your support and the support to come in the future. Happy driving! -Tanya S.

1 - 10 of 2,707 results