Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

2601 Reviews of Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

January 17, 2019

"Amazing service"

- Brandi

He will go above and beyond to make customers happy! This is my third time coming in and I have always been super happy when I walk out the door.

Craig Livingston
January 16, 2019

"Great group, made buying a new SUV painless"

- Finny1

This was our second vehicle purchase at Capital Ford. We were very happy to work with Brett Holloway a second time, he explains vehicle options in great detail and gives great vehicle comparisons that really helped us make our final decision. We also were introduced to Joe Urszulan, also incredibly helpful and easy to work with, Brett and Joe were a great team. Financing was with Brittany, she went over the financing options and explained the advantages and disadvantages of each option, this really helped us decide on a payment plan that made sense.

Brett Holloway

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Thank you Finny1 for giving us such high praise. Getting reviews like yours ranks among our favorite thing. We believe that business is all about people and the greatest compliments we can receive are those that highlight the commitment of our staff to deliver the best possible service. We will do everything in our power to make certain every single visit is equally delightful. We will be sure to share your review with our team. We are honored to have had the opportunity to serve you once again. Happy Driving - Tanya S

January 16, 2019

"Amazing service and not oushy"

- Brandi

I would recommend this dealership to all my friends. Especially Sarah she is not push and listens to your needs and budge and finds something that matches you. She does not seem like she is out to make a buck like most dealerships.

Sara Tsang

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Hi Brandi, Thank you for taking the time to rate us and giving us such good feedback on your experience with us! We are happy to hear that Sara gave you good, friendly service and you were able to get you into a reliable vehicle to have throughout the years. Thanks again and Happy Driving - Tanya S

January 15, 2019

"My third F150 - the best so far!"

- Ywg flyboy

Paste and copy of an email I sent to my salesman: Reid Good day! Just wanted to make sure I was taking the time to send you a quick note to let you know how pleased we both are with our new 2019 Ford F150. To say that we were impressed would be an understatement. When I ordered the same truck with the same option but brand new, I was expecting something I was used to. Nothing was further from the truth. Right off the bat, as soon as we hit McCarthy Blvd., we were blown away with the comfort of the suspension. My first Ford F150 was a 2010 model and I loved that first truck specifically because of the suspension. This new model is by far, much better. The vehicle has a solid feel to it and with all the options, is easy to navigate with, even for Dolores! We had to return on Sunday and we were able to give the truck a true test in one of our major Prairie snow storm. The truck was solid on the highway while everyone else was being bounced around with the strong cross winds. I was able to pull in the snow drift driving lane and safely and confidently passed without a worry. The monster is solid on the road! We are still playing with the new toys and gadgets on board (just figured out loading the garage door openers) but I’m finding we are looking for excuses to go for ride and try in the big snow banks. (Does really good there too!) So once again thank you very much, it was worth the time to drive to Regina from Winnipeg. Please note that all my Ford F150 were 2010, 2016 and 2019. If there seem to be a common denominator that’s good. WE should see you again in 3 years!

Reid Robertson

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Ywg Flyboy, Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here with others. We believe that business is all about people and the greatest compliments we can receive are those that highlight the commitment of our staff to deliver the best possible service. We are so happy to hear of the wonderful service you received from Reid and that you are enjoying your new F-150 to the fullest. We will do everything in our power to make certain every single visit is equally delightful. If you have any questions about the new toys and gadgets please don't hesitate to give us a call as we are always here to help. Thanks again! Happy and safe driving - Tanya S

January 14, 2019

"Great work!!"

- Don.J

The staff did a great job in helping me find what I was looking for. In the end, I am very pleased with my new super duty and look forward to many more years of driving Ford.

Sam Criddle
Darren Hollinger

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Hi Don, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave use a 5-star review and for sharing your experience with others. We are very happy to hear that Sam and Darren were able to help you get into a new super duty that you enjoy! We are happy yo have you as one of Capital Ford's loyal customers. Thanks again and happy driving! Tanya S

January 09, 2019

"Review"

- Dana

i was put at ease with Joe, he was very knowledgeable and got me out of there in 2 hours with a brand new SUV.

Jenny Deis
Jan 11, 2019 -

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Hi Dana, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your experience here at Capital Ford. We are happy to here that Joe was such a help to you with your vehicle purchase and was able to get you in and out in a timely manner. We are so happy to have you become one of Capital Ford's loyal customers. We hope you enjoy your new Escape. Thanks again and happy driving - Tanya S

January 08, 2019

"Definitely Recommended"

- joan17

Felt very comfortable at the dealership. The sales person Sara Tsang was very informative and she was answering very question of ours patiently and she was kind to my daughter and very nice to us. They were simply kind, professional, and courteous people with a great dealership. . I thank Sara for her friendliness, patience and honesty. I would definitely recommend Capital Ford and Sara tsang.

Craig Livingston
Sara Tsang
Jenny Deis
Jan 11, 2019 -

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Hi Joan, Thank you for taking the time out of your holidays to leave us a great review based on your experience with us. We are very happy to hear that Sara gave you top notch service and you were able to get you into a reliable vehicle to have throughout the years. We are happy to have you as one of Capital Fords loyal customers. Happy Driving Tanya S.

January 04, 2019

"Job well done by all"

- Grover123

Right from making connection with the person online to signing the papers with the finance manage everybody gave 100% effort. Alex replied immediately to my internet inquiry, Joe worked hard but got me the deal I wanted and even delivered to vehicle to us (250 Km from the dealership) Brittany had everything ready on the paperwork side that made for a quick and easy process. Thanks to all.

Alex Stasiak
Jan 04, 2019 -

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5-star review! We are happy to have you as part of the Capital Ford Lincoln family and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thank you for your support, and the support to come! Happy Driving! -Alex S.

December 31, 2018

"Another deal"

- Busy_mimma

We have purchased our last four vehicles from Capital. They are very thorough and helpful. They have a very strong understanding of the vehicles the sell.

Vyas Parikshit
Jan 02, 2019 -

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Hi Busy_mimma, thanks for taking the time out of your weekend to leave us an awesome review! We're glad to hear you had a great experience with us. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Happy driving! - Tanya S.

December 30, 2018

"Easy and painless"

- karissapete

I received very friendly, prompt service. We felt very comfortable with all of the staff we worked with, and appreciated their up front and honest approach.

Mirnal Kashyap
Rajat Saggar
Tylor Campbell
Jan 02, 2019 -

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded

Hi Karissa, thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave us an awesome review! We're glad to hear you had a great experience with us and happy to have you as one of Capital Ford's valued customers If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Happy driving! - Tanya S.

1 - 10 of 2,601 results