Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

Vyas Parikshit, Product Specialist, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Vyas Parikshit

Product Specialist
Craig Livingston, Sales Manager, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Craig Livingston

Jenny Deis, Business Office Manager, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Jenny Deis

Business Office Manager
Sara Tsang, Product Specialist, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Sara Tsang

Product Specialist

October 17, 2017

"great place "

- pug

Capitol are a great place to buy a vehicle from. I have bought our last 6 trucks from them. they know what I want and deliver highly recommend them

Pratik Patel

October 13, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service "

- Hiren

Vyas found me the perfect vehicle what I was looking for and he stayed late to help me buy a car on a same day. I would definitely recommend Vyas to all my family and friends.

Vyas Parikshit

October 13, 2017

"Dealership, Salesmen and Vehicle are excellent"

- aylaeden

I had a great experience at Capital Ford Lincoln. Abbi was very sincere and helpful in helping find the vehicle best suited to me! I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to purchase a Ford prior to visiting the dealership but the vehicle I purchased ended up being the only vehicle I test drove. The whole team at sales and finance were great and I went home with a new vehicle in the same day. The finance team very thoroughly explained the payment process before buying and Abbi did a great job checking in to make sure I was happy with my vehicle after I purchased it as well. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Other Employees : abbi gavali