Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

Brittany Poissant, Finance Manager, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Brittany Poissant

Joe Urszulan, Sales Manager, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Joe Urszulan

Craig Livingston, Sales Manager, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Craig Livingston

Sara Tsang, Product Specialist, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Sara Tsang

Product Specialist

January 16, 2019

"Great group, made buying a new SUV painless"

- Finny1

This was our second vehicle purchase at Capital Ford. We were very happy to work with Brett Holloway a second time, he explains vehicle options in great detail and gives great vehicle comparisons that really helped us make our final decision. We also were introduced to Joe Urszulan, also incredibly helpful and easy to work with, Brett and Joe were a great team. Financing was with Brittany, she went over the financing options and explained the advantages and disadvantages of each option, this really helped us decide on a payment plan that made sense.

Brett Holloway
Joe Urszulan

January 16, 2019

"Amazing service and not oushy"

- Brandi

I would recommend this dealership to all my friends. Especially Sarah she is not push and listens to your needs and budge and finds something that matches you. She does not seem like she is out to make a buck like most dealerships.

Sara Tsang

January 15, 2019

"My third F150 - the best so far!"

- Ywg flyboy

Paste and copy of an email I sent to my salesman: Reid Good day! Just wanted to make sure I was taking the time to send you a quick note to let you know how pleased we both are with our new 2019 Ford F150. To say that we were impressed would be an understatement. When I ordered the same truck with the same option but brand new, I was expecting something I was used to. Nothing was further from the truth. Right off the bat, as soon as we hit McCarthy Blvd., we were blown away with the comfort of the suspension. My first Ford F150 was a 2010 model and I loved that first truck specifically because of the suspension. This new model is by far, much better. The vehicle has a solid feel to it and with all the options, is easy to navigate with, even for Dolores! We had to return on Sunday and we were able to give the truck a true test in one of our major Prairie snow storm. The truck was solid on the highway while everyone else was being bounced around with the strong cross winds. I was able to pull in the snow drift driving lane and safely and confidently passed without a worry. The monster is solid on the road! We are still playing with the new toys and gadgets on board (just figured out loading the garage door openers) but I’m finding we are looking for excuses to go for ride and try in the big snow banks. (Does really good there too!) So once again thank you very much, it was worth the time to drive to Regina from Winnipeg. Please note that all my Ford F150 were 2010, 2016 and 2019. If there seem to be a common denominator that’s good. WE should see you again in 3 years!

Reid Robertson