Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Andie Field

Nelson Tang, Sales Representative, Team Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Nelson Tang

April 18, 2019

"One of the best customer service"

- Zora

Ishwar was professional, informative and honest. He made buying a car very enjoyable experience for me. I will definitely be a returning customer because of the service I received. Ishwar made sure he was available at the time he said he was going to and he made the car I came to see readily available without any fuss. Lot of dealerships tend to have hidden fees within their contract and often try to pressure you to buy warranties. I experienced no pressure to buy and most importantly Ishwar informed me about the car which made it easier for me to make up my mind. Keep up the great work Ishwar

Ishwar Ramlogan

April 17, 2019

"So we'll Taken care of!"

- deeandal

Andie was awesome-we had two previous attempts to purchase a car that were really bad at two other car lots, but Andie made it seamless-she is quick to respond to questions (even after the purchase went through and we took the Jeep home!) And completed all of the work for us so fast! We really didn't have to do much at all! When it is time to trade in, we will be visiting her directly! We really loved feeling so taken care of!

Andie Field

April 12, 2019

"Fair, professional, and full of knowledge "

- Ryan123

Keith was more than fair, he thoughtfully took into account any issues I brought up during my time there and worked very hard to get me the best deal possible. He was also very friendly and down to earth making the buying experience feel more like a comfortable conversation than a vehicle negotiation. Definitely no used car salesman vibe from anyone in the dealership, nevertheless Keith. I would absolutely recommend dealing with Keith and Team Chrysler as you will not be disappointed.

Keith Ghuman