Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Matt Ramcharan

Gino Pennino, Service Manager, Team Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Gino Pennino

Service Manager
Ralph "Yash" Baboolal, Leasing Manager/Sales Representative, Team Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ralph "Yash" Baboolal

Leasing Manager/Sales Representative
Rich Fatrola, New Car Sales Manager, Team Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Rich Fatrola

New Car Sales Manager

July 18, 2018

"5 Star Experience"

- Maria & Dave

Very welcoming dealership from the moment we walked in. We were able to look around at the different vehicles without any pressure from the staff. George Damovski was very friendly and knowledgeable and able to answer all of our questions. We were able to take several vehicles out for a test drive to ensure that we would be happy with our final purchase and we are! George took the time to answer all our questions, show us around the dealership and introduce us to the service staff with whom we will interact with in the future, George also patiently explained in detail, the great features of our new Jeep. Excellent experience from the moment we walked in to the moment we drove off in our new Jeep.

George Damovski
Moe Muntasir
Gino Pennino

July 18, 2018

"Great service and got me what I wanted "

- Nafis1102

Came in looking for a new vehicle. I was renting for the past few months due to the fact I wasn't able to get approved anywhere else. Spoke to Nelson and he helped me find my used Chrysler 300 at an affordable rate and was able to feel comfortable with my purchase. It took my one day to get everything finalized and make the purchase. Nelson was very understanding and patient with us. Overall, 5 star experience.

Nelson Tang

July 17, 2018

"Great experience "

- Sean

Went in for a look around and found a excellent salesman in Nelson. Told him what I’m looking for and gave the us the perfect truck for a great price. He’s very knowledgeable and took the time to go over every detail of the truck before I drove away.

Nelson Tang