Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Representative
Rich Fatrola, New Car Sales Manager, Team Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Rich Fatrola

New Car Sales Manager
Ralph "Yash" Baboolal, Leasing Manager/Sales Representative, Team Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ralph "Yash" Baboolal

Leasing Manager/Sales Representative

October 22, 2018

"Great moment"

- Yousra

It was my first expereince in buying a car and the dealr had made it so convinante and easy. Never thought that it would be with no complications.

Nelson Tang
Ladda Phongsavath

October 21, 2018

"Kapil"

- Sweta

I recently purchased a Mazda 5 from them. I liked my experience with the sales rep Nelson tang in particular. He was very patient and showed me different cars and was very patient. He never tried to rush me through my decision. I appreciate the professionalism he showed. I recommend this dealership you won't regret doing business with them I can assure that. I can't comment on the after service part right now since I have not driven the car much and haven't gone to them with any issues. Will do that if I have any issues. But I definitely recommend Tang the the dealership.

Nelson Tang

October 21, 2018

"Purchased new vehicle - 2018 JEEP Compass "

- Fab@50

From the moment we entered the dealership, we knew we wanted to do business here! I have been purchasing Chrysler vehicles for 25years at Ontario Chrysler and was so pleased to find out both dealerships are owned by same owner, who came over to meet me and thank me for my loyalty! Thank you to you all with assisting me purchase my first SUV! Love the announcement & ringing of the bell, great extra touch!! Excellent Customer Service!

Sammy Hamedani