Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

George Damovski, Sales Representative, Team Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

George Damovski

Sales Representative

February 14, 2019

"Awesome staff and very accommodating"

- Derhuene

Thank you Paul for the good services and helping me to find the car which suited to my needs. Paul is very professional in his work ethics. Knowledgeable, not pushy and easy going. In a very short time he pulled the best deals to very competitive pricing, I felt in good hands here. Thanks Edgar

Paul Young

February 13, 2019

"Amazing customer service and care"

- Michelle T

I came in with an emergency in a snowstorm. Anna immediately made me feel at ease and took care of me. She then kept me posted as the team assessed my vehicle. They diagnosed the issue and fixed it right away, allowing me to get home safely. Best service I have ever received at a dealership. I would highly recommend Anna, Shane, and the whole team at Team Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.

Anna M
Shane Marion

February 13, 2019

"professional"

- jeremy 1123

Paul was a great guy to deal with when i purchased my van.I didn't feel rushed and he was transparent through the whole process. I would recomend him to anyone looking for fair treatment.

Paul Young