Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Representative
Sammy Hamedani, Sales Representative, Team Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sammy Hamedani

Sales Representative
Ralph "Yash" Baboolal, Leasing Manager/Sales Representative, Team Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ralph "Yash" Baboolal

Leasing Manager/Sales Representative

March 17, 2019

"Thank You Shane!"

- Max

I was driving eastbound on the 401 with my family in the car, when I heard a thumping noise in the front driver side wheel. I immediate got off on Mavis road and stop by one of the dealerships behind Tim Horton, I explain the issue to the Service manager but he turn me away and simply said "go to your own dealership"; meaning my car brand. I decided to stop by Team Chrysler (I don't drive a Chrysler either) and explain to Shane that my front wheel bolts needed to be tighten like I had explain the other dealership. He didn't even hesitated and said to bring the car in immediately. With the help of Shawn and Matthew, these guys quickly fixed the issue and we were on our way back to Toronto within 15 minutes. You guys saved my day and my family. Thank you so much! I will highly recommend this shop to everyone! Very professional and kind, they truly value customer service!

Shane Marion
Matt Ramcharan
Other Employees : Shawn

March 09, 2019

"Matthew Rocks!"

- Randy

Took my car in for service and was helped by Matthew. Got issue resolved quickly! He personally called to make sure everything was still running fine. Such a nice gentleman and always nice and kind and smiling.

Matt Ramcharan

March 09, 2019

"Sammy Does It Again"

- Randy

Had the pleasure of dealing with Sammy again. I have sent my friends and family to him because he knows how to work with people. He is never pushy and always has good advice, even if it means getting something that costs less. Highly recommend him and will definitely deal with him again soon.

Sammy Hamedani