Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Edmonton, AB

1,680 Reviews
The Yachimec Auto Group is proud to be at your service for all of your automotive needs for over 25 years in Alberta. Our group of premier dealers in Edmonton welcomes you to our new, interactive website. Yachimec Auto Group aims for this user-friendly tool to be the online counterpart to our one-stop shop of automotive needs in the region. Whether you’re in the market for an exceptional new vehicle or top-quality used vehicle, we have expertise, selection and convenience of our eight locations that simply cannot be matched in the province. Here online you can view detailed specifications of each model, schedule a test drive, have us send you a price quote personalized to your stated preferences, and get pre-approved for credit for maximum convenience. Use our handy vehicle comparison tool to help you decide which new or used vehicle is best for your needs. You can also learn more about our top-rated service departments, where our experienced technicians can take care of all your maintenance and repair and detailing needs, you can even schedule your next service visit directly online. We feature a well-stocked parts and accessories department including our own store, from which you can order needed components online as well. The benefits of coming to the Yachimec Auto Group don’t end there either! We invite you to read up on the best warranty packages in the industry, available only from our group of dealers, and to check out the manufacturer’s promotions as well as our own exclusive special offers. At any time, our team of dedicated and friendly professionals is on hand to answer all your questions and comments. The Yachimec Auto Group is a committed member of our community and is active in charity work in Edmonton and the surrounding area, we are known for our outstanding efforts with The Stollery Children’s Hospital raising over 1.5 Million - learn all of that and more right here!

17817 Stony Plain Rd NW

Edmonton, AB

T5S 1B4

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,680 reviews

April 12, 2022

No Other Dealership EVER can Touch Them. They Put Themselves Out There. Thanks Andy & Staff. More

by Scrimyk

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Hello Scrimyk. Thank you for leaving this super review! We are committed to providing the best customer experience, and we are glad Andy and the team could help with your purchase! Great pic!

Scrimyk responded

Been to several dealerships and turn down because of credit and other issues in life, but Andy and Eden both put themselves out beyond and the team, it’s what anybody has done for me for at least 20 years they gave me a second chance to show that I can redeem myself after everything I have been through they are compassionate,understanding,Friendly and will not stop until the jobs done , hats off to the team so thank you very much !!!BEST dealership in Canada. P. S I Love This Kia Forte !!!!!

April 07, 2022

Josh treated us exceptionally well and went above and beyond to deliver.on all he promised. More

by northern
Other Employees : Ahmed Farah

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Hi northern. We are happy Josh was able to assist in your vehicle purchase. Thank you for your 5-star review, and if there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask!

northern responded

Thank you. Very happy with the service I am receiving so far.

April 03, 2022

Always a pleasure to deal with, I've bought for vehicles from them now. Great sales team and finance department. They will always work with you to get the right deal for you. Jason Knowles was my salesman, More

by Bill K
Jason Knowles

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thanks for coming to see us Bill, we appreciate this super review, and your continued patronage! Customer service is always our top priority, and we have forwarded your compliments to both Jason and Garrett. We look forward to seeing you again!

April 03, 2022

I had an excruciating ordeal purchasing a vehicle from Ford so I was hesitant to buy from a car lot again. Moe and Lance helped me make the switch from Ford to Jeep and there was no pressure to buy at any More

by Jennacoffintattoo

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Hello Jenna. Thank you for both taking your time to review us, and for the recommendation! We are happy that both Moe and Lance were able to assist you. Enjoy your new Jeep, and please don't hesitate to ask if we can help with anything else!

April 02, 2022

Pleasure doing business with Salesman Whitroy and General Manager Zach, and Trong in Finance. Smooth process. More

by PD

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Hello PD. Thank you for leaving this great review. We are committed to providing the best customer experience, and we are glad our team could make the process smooth and easy for you.

March 29, 2022

Hailey was the best service advisor I’ve ever came across. Very knowledgeable and great customer service. Keep it up Hailey More

by Lance
Hailey

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thank you for sharing your review Lance! We're so glad you are happy with your experience at our dealership. We have forwarded your compliments to Hailey, and we look forward to seeing you again!

March 22, 2022

The service department really dropped the ball this past weekend ! I booked my truck in for oil change & tire rotation . I was told they would need it for at least an hour . Then when I dropped it off t More

by gman57
Mar 29, 2022 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Hi gman57, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Every review is important to us and we apologize that you’ve had a less than 5-star experience recently. Customer experience is our top priority, and your comments have been forwarded to our management team. We are committed to providing the best customer experience every time, and you are welcome to speak to our Service Manager at 780-483-5337.

March 12, 2022

Josh was our salesperson and was friendly and accommodating, highly recommend dealing with this gentleman. Overall everyone was friendly, getting the deal done was smooth and fast . Thank you More

by Tashadon
Mar 14, 2022 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thank you for sharing your review Tashadon! We're so glad you are happy with your experience at our dealership. We have forwarded your compliments to Josh, and we look forward to seeing you again!

March 10, 2022

I bought my 2017 wrangler here with Shawn Shute. Great experience then, he bent over backwards for me, and my moms bought vehicles here as well. I decided to go to them to order a custom limited edi More

by Wranglerowner2017
Other Employees : Jeff Crouse
Mar 24, 2022 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Hi Wranglerowner2017. Our commitment has always been to provide exceptional service, so we take such matters very seriously. From your review we can see how your recent experiences did not meet with our high standards for customer service. We would appreciate it if you please contact our General Manager at 780-483-5337 to discuss the situation you described.

March 07, 2022

The dealer and its team were very accommodating to all my needs as it related to the purchase and financing of my new vehicle. More

by steveb
Other Employees : Sam
Mar 07, 2022 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thanks for coming to see us Steve! We are glad that we could help, and we appreciate your business! If you need any other help with your new vehicle, please let us know.

21 - 30 of 1,680 results