Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Edmonton, AB

1,680 Reviews
The Yachimec Auto Group is proud to be at your service for all of your automotive needs for over 25 years in Alberta. Our group of premier dealers in Edmonton welcomes you to our new, interactive website. Yachimec Auto Group aims for this user-friendly tool to be the online counterpart to our one-stop shop of automotive needs in the region. Whether you’re in the market for an exceptional new vehicle or top-quality used vehicle, we have expertise, selection and convenience of our eight locations that simply cannot be matched in the province. Here online you can view detailed specifications of each model, schedule a test drive, have us send you a price quote personalized to your stated preferences, and get pre-approved for credit for maximum convenience. Use our handy vehicle comparison tool to help you decide which new or used vehicle is best for your needs. You can also learn more about our top-rated service departments, where our experienced technicians can take care of all your maintenance and repair and detailing needs, you can even schedule your next service visit directly online. We feature a well-stocked parts and accessories department including our own store, from which you can order needed components online as well. The benefits of coming to the Yachimec Auto Group don’t end there either! We invite you to read up on the best warranty packages in the industry, available only from our group of dealers, and to check out the manufacturer’s promotions as well as our own exclusive special offers. At any time, our team of dedicated and friendly professionals is on hand to answer all your questions and comments. The Yachimec Auto Group is a committed member of our community and is active in charity work in Edmonton and the surrounding area, we are known for our outstanding efforts with The Stollery Children’s Hospital raising over 1.5 Million - learn all of that and more right here!

17817 Stony Plain Rd NW

Edmonton, AB

T5S 1B4

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,680 reviews

May 11, 2022

This dealership deserves 10x more than 5 stars! We have purchased 4x already and each experience has been stellar! I commend the team of Vineet Sachdeva who made our last deal possible, with the su More

by BoMarDom

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thanks for continuing to choose Great West Chrysler BoMarDom, we appreciate your repeat business! Customer service is always our top priority, and we are glad our team was able to assist you to your satisfaction. We always look forward to your visits!

May 10, 2022

Vinny was great, very friendly and showed me what I needed to see in a short period of time as I was in a rush. After I purchased my truck, he came back to the dealership on his days off to help me get More

by betogaitty

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Hello betogaitty. Thank you for both taking your time to share this super review, and the recommendation! We are glad that Vinny was able to assist you. Please don't hesitate to ask if we can help with anything else!

May 06, 2022

This was the best vehicle buying experience I have ever had when buying new from a dealership. The people who work there are genuine and very helpful. The highlight had to be when I bought my truck the More

by Miester

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thank you for sharing your review Miester! We're so glad you are happy with your experience at Great West Chrysler, and that our team could help. We appreciate your business, and enjoy your new truck!

May 05, 2022

The staff was very friendly and helpful , they were able to answer all of my questions , and when the service clerk couldn’t she was able to transfer me to some that was able to provide the answers I needed More

by essence1203
Jessica in service

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thanks for visiting us and leaving this great review Essence! Customer service is our top priority, and we are glad you are satisfied with your experience.

May 04, 2022

Excellent service! We were blown away with how friendly and accommodating everyone was. We got an excellent deal and honestly can’t say enough good things about our ove More

by Kelsey S

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Hello Kelsey. Thank you for taking your time to share this super review. We always do our best to combine competitive pricing, with the complete customer experience. We are glad Esper and Eden could help, and please don't hesitate to ask if we can assist with anything else!

April 21, 2022

They where helpful and got my concern looked after. The service advisor went above and beyond to insure it went as simple as it could. More

by Tom
Del Gordon and Gerard.
Apr 22, 2022 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thanks for visiting us and leaving this great review Tom! Your service experience is our top priority, and we are glad you are satisfied with your experience.

April 20, 2022

Esper was very knowledgeable and very friendly and polite and helpful and professional and customer minded. More

by dngrinsted
April 20, 2022

Esper was very knowledgeable about the product and was very polite and very helpful and friendly More

by dngrinsted
April 14, 2022

By far the easiest and nicest dealership I have dealt with, full explanation with things I don’t understand. More

by jfivekp
Other Employees : Muzi
Apr 20, 2022 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thank you for choosing our dealership, and leaving the ultimate rating jfivekp! We are happy to have been of service.

April 13, 2022

satisfied and appreciated all things that you have done for me and feel comfortable to deal More

by jasonocfemia
Apr 14, 2022 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Hello Jason. Thank you for leaving this great review. We are committed to providing the best customer experience, and we are glad our team could make the process smooth and easy for you.

11 - 20 of 1,680 results