Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

New Vehicle Sales Manager

January 04, 2019

"Appalling Service "

- Nikki

Absolutely APPALLED by the service received from Finch. We bought a new Dodge Grand Caravan from them and after 9 months and 20,000 km the ABS light came on. I brought it in for inspection and the technician informed me I had mice in my van and they’ve eaten through the speed sensor wire, which voids the warranty. He then continued to go on and on about mice living in vehicles and the damage they cause. Brought our van to another garage for a second opinion only to be told there is absolutely no evidence of mice activity and the wire in question had been cut off at both ends. We took this report, and photographic proof back to Finch, and their response was to change their story and be rude to us. Considering the evidence, I feel the service technician who completed the initial inspection is either incompetent or unethical. The service manager was upset with us for saying this, as if we’re putting him out, yet is avoiding the fact and not answering for us, how a wire on our vehicle gets cut off. Not only is this terrible customer service, their behaviour is despicable. As an added note, when I was paying the invoice after the initial inspection, the receptionist actually said she’d never known mice to do so much damage to cars until she started working there, and now she sees it all the time. I wonder how many times Finch tells people mice have voided their warranties….

October 30, 2018

"Finch Chrysler "

- Cherokee trailhawk onwer

Great people,Great service. Very happy with our experience. Hassle free vehicle shopping . This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased here. Will recommend to friends and family.

Craig Harwood
Greg Proulx

June 06, 2018

"Dealer installed tow package is a joke. "

- TS 2315

Bought our Durango from Finch Chrysler and the sales experience was positive however the service department is a whole different story. We paid an extra $995.00 to have a dealer installed tow package (big mistake). I researched online to find out what the tow package consist’s of compared to what we received: - full size spare (NOPE) - larger capacity cooling (NOPE) - rear self levelling suspension (NOPE) - trailer hitch receiver (YES) - 4 and 7 pin connectors (YES) - bumper cover (YES) colour matched (NOPE) What a joke at a 1000 bucks but this is where the story gets interesting. We hooked up our brand new travel trailer and the electric brakes didn’t work so we take it to the trailer dealer to see what the problem could be. They test the connector and determine that there is no power at the 7 pin for the electric brakes. They recommended to take it back to the dealer and have them correct the problem. We called our salesman and he put us through to the service manager (still to this day they haven’t returned our phone call). We book the truck in for our free oil change and to fix the trailer wiring. My wife is waiting in the waiting room (3 hours total) and they are calling me (in Kingston) to inform me that they only wire up for the lighting and not the electric brakes. However if I want them to look into the wiring for the electric brakes that it would be at my.expense....what did I pay 1000 dollars for??? Your Dealer installed tow package is a rip-off!!! I ended up going to another Dodge dealer to rectify the issue with the trailer wiring (And it’s being fixed under warrenty). Finch Chrysler you can keep your 4 free oil changes (I would rather pay for them from your competitor)

Josh Parkinson