Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Representative

November 15, 2018

"Great place"

- ashleyt

I was looking for a Dodge Caravan specifically, I was met by Eddie, who found me just what I was looking for , and in the price range as well. I got a great deal, and was very impressed by the quick and efficient service i received. I would recommend this business, and will be returning in the future. Very happy.

Eddie Nyanda
Ken Murdoch

November 14, 2018

"Welcoming Experience"

- Andrea

Jake Brown provided a positive experience when we bought our Dodge Grand Caravan we are very happy with our new purchase. He was knowledgeable and friendly.

Jake Brown

November 13, 2018

"Best Experience bying a vehicle"

- Pierre

I was looking to upgrade my truck from a mid-size to a full size this summer. In less than couple days – by email, Andréanne Budd at Capital Dodge in Kanata was able to find me at truck that exceeded my requirements. Her dedication to the customer is exceptional! Andréanne is very dynamic, honest and followed through with any question I had - she is bilingual too. She worked hard to meet my offer! If you need a vehicle, Andréanne is the one that will make it a very pleasant experience! Happy customer!

Andreanne Budd