Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Representative
Bill Coombe, Sales, Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Bill Coombe

August 13, 2018

"Budds should be proud of Tom Cielecki & Rob Powell"

- Atkinsd

From my first contact until delivery of my CRX Tom and Rob can only be described as two of the finest, quality staff at Budds'. Tom spent time to discuss, explain and answer all of the many questions about the CRX. As a customer who had not purchased a vehicle in many years, the entire experience was exceptional. Never did I feel any sales pressure. After completion and on delivery day, Tom took me on a tour of the facility and introduced me to key people throughout the organization. This contact ensures my eagerness to return to Budds' for service. Rob was clear in explaining the available warranty and after market products that I chosse on my new vehicle, making ownership easy. Like Tom, he too was exceptional in his dealings. Thanks to both Tom and Rob for making my purchase a pleasure. Budds' should be proud of these two members..Will be "talking it up" with my friends. "THANKS BUDDS'"

Tom Cielecki

August 11, 2018

"Glad I came to Budds to purchase my first car"

- Ashwini Chavan

Cameron was very helpful and knowledgable. He wanted to help me with the deal as much as he possibly could. He is very customer oriented and makes them feel important. Budd’s was my first Stop to buy a car and thankfully the last. All thanks to Cameron who was extremely helpful. Even the manager Rob Powell helped me get a good deal for my monthly instalments. I would highly recommend Budds to my friends for their quick service and friendly attitude.

August 08, 2018

"2018 Malibu"

- Garry123

I purchased this vehicle in late June 2018 from Cameron and have been nothing but pleased. Cameron is very knowledgeable about the product and was quite helpful during the sales process. As to follow up service I had purchased a new cell phone last week and given my dinosaur like understanding of technology couldn't pair it up with the vehicle. A quick call to Cameron to set up an appointment and within minutes he has it all up and running. Cameron makes you feel important and is an asset to the Budds name.

Used 2016 Cadillac SRX, $32000

2016 Cadillac SRX

Used 2017 Chevrolet Cruze, $20500

2017 Chevrolet Cruze

Used 2015 Chevrolet Volt, $22500

2015 Chevrolet Volt

Used 2014 Cadillac ATS, $21900

2014 Cadillac ATS

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!