"I went to look at a used car that they had posted online..."
I went to look at a used car that they had posted online and dealt with Steve Choi (used car sales manager). The experience in the beginning was already bad. He did not introduce himself nor did he ask for my name. He is THE rudest person ive ever dealt with. There were some issues on the car that i pointed out and he just told me to leave if i dont want to buy it. Keep in mind, hes the manager. Those issues i pointed out, i ended up having to fix anyways.
As a change, i bought a mercedes across the street a month later and it was the best experience ive ever had.
I would give Steve Choi a zero star if i could.
"Zero Quality Control"
We bought a used BMW from town & country. We had the following issues which were dealt with extremely inefficiently:
1. When we went to collect the car, scratches were not fixed. There is no qUality Control at this dealership.
2. We have to give in the car to buff the leather seats. The service advisor told us the car was ready. When we went to collect the car it was a mess inside & out. The Service Advisor was off duty. Again no Quality Control.
3. We got a $110.00 tkt + 3 demerit points bcoz The dealership installed The plate with the sticker in front instead of the back. Again no quality control. They do not do an inspection on the car before handing it over to the customer.
"Very disappointed by BMW service"
After one month of escalations, there is still not a decision from BMW to resolve my problem (sales representative-Sam Saeed , Manager- Steve Choi, Business Manager- Ian Cheng) .
The car was purchased on Oct 19,2017 and a fault code was displayed with flat tire the next day. Since then, the tire was inflated with the hope that it will recover. When I reported the problem to the sales representative, there was no sign of any intention to assist me. Understood that if the car has any problem within one month it should be reported and fixed.
The questions to BMW are:
1) Am I so unlucky to pay $43.000 for a car and next day to have a flat tire?
2) Could BMW justified that the car is certified and has nothing to do with the fault?
3) Is it possible that a sales representative to send me to a car shop for a tire repair when it is well known that the tire is not repairable?
I do expect to treat your customer with higher respect. Very disappointing...
Other Employees Tagged:
- Aaron S
Excellent service and overall experience. Knowledgeable staff, 2015 M4 is good as new, delivery experience was great. Would highly recommend to my friends and family.
Other Employees Tagged:
, John Cheung
some issues with very good response from staff and issues solved well and be beyond expectation.
steve at used car department was very helpful with amazing customer service before and after sales.
"Town & Country - Awesome Service"
My sales rep Steve Choi and delivery consultant Michelle Fung were very courteous and professional. Steve demonstrated a great deal of knowledge of the various vehicles and was able to explain the many features and facets of each model to ensure that I purchased the right vehicle based on my lifestyle and need. Steve’s overall customer service oriented treatment of me and commitment to ensure I was completely satisfied was the primary reason I purchased the vehicle. He is the reason I am driving a BMW vs. a Mercedes as it was my first choice before I stepped into your Dealership. Michelle on the other hand took the time to explain and demonstrate the features upon request during the delivery and continues to be accessible for any other issues I may have. It is like having your own personal BMW assistant when needed.!! I am COMPLETELY SATISFIED with the service I had received from Town and Country BMW and would recommend everyone to make that dealership your first stop if you are thinking of getting a BMW.