Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Mario Ng, Service Manager , Toyota On the Park

Mario Ng

Service Manager

January 19, 2019

"Professional and friendly "

- Rajah.T

She advised me to choose the right car for my family and talk to the financial department and gave me a best deal. I bought my Rave4 hybrid here.Thank you so much Chitra Selvanathan. You are so helpfull. My friend recommended Chitra Selavanathan to me, I recommend every body to go and meet chitra in Toyota on the park for your next dream vehicle.

Chitra (Selvana) Selvanathan
Salman Hasan

January 11, 2019

"Efficient and caring professional "

- Jennifer

Years of loyalty to Toyota and this dealership were reinforced with our recent purchase. MAHAD was exceptionally astute, attentive and resourceful to help us get the perfect car for our needs. Mike, Peter and Shelly helped to make the entire process a pleasure

Mike Ghowsi
Mahad Mofrad
Shelly Butler
Peter Popovski

December 29, 2018

"Very professional and friendly staff at this location."

- Leo

At the end of Nov.2018 ,we’ve leased a RAV 4 .Our salesman was Peter D’Costa who was very professional,helpful ,knowledgeable and we were very happy with this experience.We’ve been a Toyota customer for over 20 Years and he is the best salesman .We recommend this dealership and Peter.

Peter D'Costa