Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Alisha Shah, Assistant Service Manager, Toyota On the Park

Alisha Shah

Assistant Service Manager

April 24, 2018

"Fixing problem from another dealer"

- Iulian

I did the winter tires replacement with another dealer closer to my house. They forgot to program the "new" sensors. I came to fix an alleged air leaking tire but the reality was different... Alex was very professional, helpful and additionally provided me some information about this issue that I did know. I also asked some information for additional parts I was interested in. Many thanks.

Alex Chan
Russell Lagman
Daphne Coppieters

April 20, 2018

"Consistently High-End Service"

- bheathcote

I've been a customer for many years now. Once again, during a recent "snow tire swap" service call, there were some very slight delays because of a technical problem. The delay meant that the service was completed in the original time estimated, not the much shorter time that they'd hoped. Which of course didn't matter one iota, as the staff (Mario, Russell) went out of their way to make sure I was kept informed, and then extended every courtesy to me. I cannot rate this dealership's service department highly enough. Than you again.

Russell Lagman
Mario Ng

April 19, 2018

"Extremely helpful!"

- GregM

I went to Toyota on the Park with my wife to check out and test drive a used Prius they had for sale. We ended up wanting a different option package than that car had, but will definitely be using this place for servicing and any other dealer needs we end up having. Andrew Ramsey helped us and was polite, thorough, and extremely helpful throughout the process without applying any uncomfortable pressure to buy. Was very understanding when we touched base to explain we are looking for a different optioned car. Left us feeling great about the Toyota brand and especially this dealer. I wish everyone in sales had his attitude and skillset as the car shopping experience would be a much better process than it often is!

Andrew Ramsay