Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Credit Specialist

April 04, 2019

"Awesome Dealership "

- Manpreet Singh

Thanx a lot for helping me buy my dream car. Great deals and awesome staff. My special greetings to Philip Roshan for helping me getting this car at an affordable price. Highly recommended for GTA people!

March 20, 2019

"Thanks to Mr.Philip"

- Binil

This is one best place to buy a car because you don’t have to wait for a long time for the approval as long as other dealerships. I got my Toyota Corolla 2018 from Toronto auto group. Mr. Philip helped me for the approval and all the other things which is needed for the car. Once again thanks to Philip for his help and efforts.

March 18, 2019

"Easy as 123"

- Tsmith86

I am beyond satisfied with the customer service that I received at Toronto Auto Group. It was literally the fastest, most painless and definitely the best experience! I’ve had horrible experiences at other dealers and was definitely skeptical but Carol was great from the beginning! I told her what I needed and she put things in motion! Mat!! Mat definitely knows what he’s doing and made me so comfortable as I was feeling anxious! He said he was going to get what I needed and did it in the blink of an eye! The ENTIRE STAFF was so welcoming and inviting as most dealerships I’ve been to felt so morbid! I definitely recommend them and have the following week and my friend had the same experience!! If you’re thinking about purchasing do so, you won’t be disappointed!

Mathew Harnett