Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Credit Manager

November 24, 2018

"Really good service"

- Bhavya9892

It was really good experience. I highly recommend this place. The main thing was Philip really helped me alot with my finance and with getting my first car.

November 24, 2018

"* Best salesman I’ve ever met *"

- Shammakh,Moe

I bought my car from this place and was much amazing Thanks for letting everything going smoothly and was absolutely understandable,knowledgeable and informative to explain everything Thanks again

November 02, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- Tonda2

Phillip made buying a car a stress free experience. Great guy! I understand my pricing was a bit high, but due to my financial circumstance. I am not complaining. My car is amazing, I got what i wanted and Phillip worked with me on the financial end. I appreciate everything he did for me.

Used 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan