Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Credit Manager

June 14, 2018

"Got a car but a lemon"

- Natalie

Purchased my car here in Sudbury.Was promised things, never delivered. Poor customer service gave me a lemon not once but twice. Never fixed the problem to begin with. Now, instead of it helping my credit it’s going to ruin my credit. I’m giving the car back because it’s a lemon and now I’m going to have to pay for a car I won’t have. That’s not right!!!

John Collins

April 22, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Melvin Sam

I never thought buying a used car would be so easy. Couple of phone calls, few texts and a test drive was all that was needed to buy a car. Me and my friends bought five cars from toronto auto group. Special mention to Philip Roshan. I would recomend this place to anyone who is planing to buy a used car.

Phillip Roshan

March 24, 2018

"HELP FULL, FAST, TRUSTWORTHY"

- ABY Kareelakulam JOY

I bought Hyundai 2017 Sonata from Toronto Auto Group recently. My dealer name was Philip Roshan. He and the Group ensured that we the customers wont face any difficulty during the whole procedures. The car was in top shape, The procedures was wrapped up in less time. Overall I surely recommend Toronto Auto Group and Philip if anyone has any plans of buying a Car.

Phillip Roshan