Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Credit Manager

December 14, 2018

"Lucky Approval"

- Bittaj Jr

It was a great experience with Philip. He helped to get My First Car in Canada. My Credit score was bad but still he helped to get me a car without a Co signer and with an affordable price. Thank you all for helped me to get my dream.

Other Employees : Sarah Pabla, Winnie

November 29, 2018

"Scammers "

- shanna311983

Put my deposit down on a truck after talking and dealing with John Collins in Sudbury, John asked me to insure the truck which I did then PROMISED me it wilfully be ready Saturday afternoon for pick up. Drive to Sudbury Saturday only to find out he’s still lying to me and truck is still not ready then tells me to “get out” 3 days later another sales man calls to tell my wife that they sold my truck but they will order me another one won’t be identical though. How can they get away with this especially not giving me back my deposit and selling my truck? I don’t understand the truck has been insured in my name for a week now and they sold it from underneath me!!

John Collins

November 24, 2018

"Really good service"

- Bhavya9892

It was really good experience. I highly recommend this place. The main thing was Philip really helped me alot with my finance and with getting my first car.

Used 2017 Chevrolet Cruze, $18888