Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Rudik Abramov

Gideon  Zur, General Sales Manager, Toronto Auto Brokers

Gideon Zur

December 14, 2018

"Fantastic!, **Honest!**, Polite, Time taking and thorough!"

- sia

Hi everyone, before i started to shop for a vehicle i looked through the internet for vehicles and compared the same vehicle condition, kilometers and colors. When i found the vehicle in Toronto Auto Brokers it didn't make sense to me how they offered the same vehicle as other places for such a reasonable price. I called the Toronto Auto Brokers and Jake Berman picked up and set an appointment for the very next day. When i arrived Jake had a coffee ready and was very polite with me and my wife, but that's just any manners you would expect from a gentleman. Jake took the time with infinite patience to separately take me and my wife to see the car, explain everything again in detail while one of us stayed back and took care of the baby in the office. Jake Berman helped us where it mattered, he didn't pull any strings he didn't raise any prices, his price was already the best in the market! We bought a 2015 range rover evoque plus in pristine condition and drive it today 1.5 months later with no problems or issues that we regret. I occasionally check autotrader and find that we still got the best deal there was. I've already told my family and friends about Jake at Toronto Auto Brokers. And i would drive again an hour and fifteen minutes to buy a new vehicle in the future. Thanks Jake for the best auto trader service i've ever had!

Jacob Berman

December 11, 2018

"Amazing staff"

- Isf

Next time you purchase your car at Toronto auto brokers Please go and see Rudik Down to earth guys ,help you out in every way possible.

Rudik Abramov

November 28, 2018

"Excellent experience and grate car!"

- Natalia

We purchased a Mercedes ML 350 AMG from Toronto Auto Brokers, Avi Zur was very helpful and knowledgeable. Service was great as usual, its not our first experience with Avi Zur and TAB. We will definitely to do business with TAB in the future. Thanks for good service and great relationship with Avi Zur!

Avi Zur