Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Stockie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

150 Weber St S, Waterloo, Ontario N2J 2A8

101 Reviews of Stockie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

April 23, 2019

"2018 Pacifica "

- KatrinaW

Very knowledge staff, welcoming and made the process incredibly easy and swift. Thank you Tyrone for going over all the bells and whistles of our new family vehicle, I have never had an experience where my sales associate goes through the car and demonstrates/explains the way he did! We will recommend to our friends!

Tyrone Bond
April 18, 2019

"Great Service!"

- Dave

I have been using their services over the last few years, never had any issues and my truck is always ready on time. Very easy to deal with and always happy to help

Cie D’Ermo
Dave Hache
Apr 23, 2019 -

Stockie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you so much, Dave! Our team works hard to make sure service is completed promptly for all of our amazing customers, and we're pleased that that has been the case whenever you bring in your truck! We will continue to strive to do our best for you!

April 17, 2019

"New key, delivered to me!"

- Dakota

Was in the dealership a couple weeks ago was interested in getting a new key for my Dakota, they didn’t have one in stock so Ryan mentioned they could have someone come out to my house and replace it. Was done smoothly and had my new key within an hour! Thank you

Ryan Kelly
Apr 17, 2019 -

Stockie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Our team strives to go above and beyond for all of our customers and we're so pleased that it reflected on your experience with Ryan! If there's anything else you need, please don't hesitate to reach out!

April 16, 2019

"New 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan"

- Nsanzineza

My best car buying experience so far! The staff is very courteous and friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Tyrone Bond was simply outstanding in guiding me to my new car purchase, spending time to ask questions to understand what is important to me and matching possible options to what I need. Dean Prather offered me excellent financing experience. I have been driving my new 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan a month now and I simply love it and I am happy that I purchased my new car at Stockie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.

Tyrone Bond
Apr 17, 2019 -

Stockie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing this amazing feedback! We're so pleased Tyrone and Dean made sure that your experience goes smoothly and we're happy that you're loving your new Caravan! If there's anything else we can help you with in the future, please let us know!

April 15, 2019

"New 2019 Doge Ram Purchase"

- Kirby1187

I decided to purchase a new Truck and Vlad at Stockie Dealership helped every step of the way. He helped me narrow down the truck the best suit my needs and made sure I was taken care of no matter what time of day it was. I ended up selling my old truck privately and Vlad helped coordinate that sale as well. Will definitely buy again from Stockie.

Matt Wharton
Adam Stockie
Apr 16, 2019 -

Stockie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for your kind review! Our team works hard to ensure our customers have all the information they need and have a great purchase/trade experience and we're happy it reflected on your visit! Enjoy your truck and we hope to see you back again!

April 11, 2019

"So happy! "

- Mandi

We love our new compass! Vlad was so very helpful each step of the way. This is our second vehicle bought from this location, and we would choose to come back here again and again.

Apr 12, 2019 -

Stockie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hi Mandi! Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We truly appreciate your feedback and we're happy that Vlad helped make your experience awesome! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

April 09, 2019

"Appointment Scheduling"

- Claymore_1314

I contacted Stockie Chrysler with regard to scheduling an overall check up and oil change, along with the removal of my winter tires. My appointment was booked quickly and for the date I had requested.

Apr 11, 2019 -

Stockie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hi there! Thank you for sharing! We're glad to know your appointment was booked promptly and we hope our team made sure your vehicle is all ready for the new season! If we can ever help you with anything else, please let us know!

"Very Professional!!"

- Bellzy

My Experience at Stockies was great. They go over and beyond to help you and make you feel welcome And left happy with my new car. Made sure I knew how to work everything inside the car. Also got a trip for Vegas?? Highly recommended!!! I’ll be back for sure!! Jane Bell

Adam Stockie
Other Employees : Matt in Business Office
Apr 08, 2019 -

Stockie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hi Jane! Thank you so much - we truly appreciate your recommendation! It's wonderful to hear that our team was able to do a fantastic job in helping you with your purchase! Enjoy it - and have fun on the Vegas trip!

April 04, 2019

" fantastic customer service ."

- Manny16

I want to say thanks to Vladimir for an awesome help and great service , love my car you guys are the best of best in Waterloo region highly recommend. Thank you again!

Matt Wharton
Apr 05, 2019 -

Stockie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hi there! We're so happy Vlad was able to help you out with your car! We really appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Enjoy your car and if there is anything else that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to let us know!

April 04, 2019

"Great repairing service at Stockie Chrysler"

- zackxu

My Jeep previously had leaking problems and Ryan handles all the problems and works for me. Very nice work done. I would also thank Vlad for picking me up.

Ryan Kelly
Apr 05, 2019 -

Stockie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hi there! We're so happy to hear that Ryan was able to handle all the problems with your Jeep! Enjoy it, and if we can help you with anything else in the future, please let us know!