Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jake Bernard

March 02, 2019

"Sold vehicle "

- Not happy

I booked appointment to test drive a suv when I got there Calab told me someone just put a down payment on it .told me at 10 o'clock he have suv ready for me to test drive

Other Employees : Calab

February 28, 2019

"Quick and efficient"

- LabTech

I was in need to have my brakes repaired and oil change. Called Halifax Chrysler and they got me quick and convenient. I drive older model car and with their maintenance on the vehicle I am able to keep my car on the road!

Jamie Fraser

February 27, 2019

"Quick and efficient"

- Cathy U.

Great experience with Halifax Chrysler and service department. I needed my breaks fixed and oil change service department got me in Super quick! Than you!

Jamie Fraser