Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

203 Reviews of Grimsby Chrysler Dodge Jeep

June 13, 2018

"Very Happy"

- Tino26

Great experience at Grimsby Chrysler Jeep. Steve was great. Straight shooter and tell you how it is kind a guy. Very happy with my choice of Jeep. Steve was knowledgeable and helpful with all my questions and concerns. Very glad I came up to Grimsby to see u guys Thanks again Tim Morandin

June 09, 2018

"Super easy and accommodating to my wants and needs"

- ThursoNic

Lou was excellent in listening to what I was looking for and my budget. I am delighted with my new Laser blue Jeep Compass Sport.

Rob Bone
Other Employees : Lou T
June 07, 2018

"New renegade!"

- Lee19872

Bought a brand new Jeep renegade from Grimsby Chrysler and had the best experience. The sales rep I dealt with was absolutely amazing, friendly, helpful and very patient with all the questions and concerns! I left feeling like I knew everything I needed to about my purchase and most of all I left with exactly the car I asked for!!!! Thank you again!!!!

Mike Beaudoin
June 02, 2018

"Soo eeasy"

- tinduc

This was the best experience that I've ever had buying a car. Left the dealership feeling that I got the best price and value for my trade-in. Absolutely no pressure to buy options I didn't want.

Mary Lynn McLean
May 26, 2018

"Fantastic experience."

- James

Steve was most helpful in getting me out of my current truck and into a new one. The overall experience was quick and painless. He valued my time and was able to deliver the truck I wanted in a timely fashion.

May 24, 2018

"Great dealership"

- Ashley

I was finally ready to make the big jump into a family van, I have had such a great experience with the staff and our new family vehicle. I am very pleased with everything from the first time e-mailing back and forth with Steve Edwards to the day I drove it home. I would definatley recommend Grimsby Chrysler to friends and family.

Grimsby Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded

Welcome to Grand Caravan life!!! May you and your family have many happy memories and camping trips, in Canada's number 1 family hauler. Thank you again for your business.

May 23, 2018

"Great Sales Rep!"

- Jay

We are very satisfied with the service and the experience that we had at Grimsby Chrysler. Steve was an awesome sales representative and gave us great service. He made us feel like we were important to him, never rushed us, and always had honest answers. It was a pleasant experience buying a car at this dealership.

Grimsby Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Ram 1500 and thank you for your business.

May 15, 2018

"Great people to deal with"

- William

Was very satisfied with MaryAnn she was very nice and very helpful with purchasing my vehicle she explained every thing to me and had the car ready when she said it would be would recommend this dealer to all my friends

MARIANNE STEVENS

Grimsby Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, at Grimsby Chrysler we love to hear about our customers experience. Please feel free to visit our website www.grimsbychrysler.com for all our current service specials. Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you again for your business.

May 13, 2018

"Simple and efficient!"

- IsabellaG

My family and I had a very pleasant experience buying a used car at this dealership. The staff were pleasant, the process was simple, and everything was carried out efficiently. Much thanks to Steve and Mike!

Mike Beaudoin

Grimsby Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded

We are so pleased to hear about your experience at Grimsby Chrysler. Congratulations on your new car and thank you again for your business.

May 12, 2018

"Great Service !!"

- Jan

When into Dealer found what I wanted & Mary Lynne handled everything for me perfectly nicest Sales Lady I ever dealt with Thanks to her loving my 2016 Cruze If I ever buy another car I know where to go Thanks Mary Lynne AWESOME LADY

Mary Lynn McLean

Grimsby Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded

Here at Grimsby Chrysler, we pride ourselves in our low pressure environment. We are so happy to hear about your experience and look forward to taking care of all your service needs. Thank you again for you business,