Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Advisor

Cliff Anderson, Sales Advisor, Frayne's Exeter Toyota

Cliff Anderson

Sales Advisor

Jonathan Scroccaro, Service Advisor/Customer Retention Manager , Frayne's Exeter Toyota

Jonathan Scroccaro

Service Advisor/Customer Retention Manager

April 25, 2018

"TOYOTA TUNDRA PICKUP TRUCK"

- patkelly

Salesman Ron Rader was very good to deal with. Always returned phone calls promptly. Gave sales pricing that was complete and fair with no hidden costs. Pat Kelly

Ron Rader

April 16, 2018

"Barcelona Red"

- Red2108

Samantha was a pleasure to deal with. She answered all of my questions and concerns about buying my new Tacoma TRD Off-Road. Samantha went out of her way to make sure I could take delivery of my Tacoma as quickly as she could. Always had my best interests in mind. This is my first experience with Frayne's Toyota, so far my experience has been great. This is a dealership that I would recommend to my friends, not something I usually do. Thank you Samantha for my beautiful new Barcelona Red Tacoma.

Jonathan Scroccaro

April 14, 2018

"I'm loving my new Corolla!"

- Donna2018

I am just so impressed by the professionalism of all the staff at Frayne's Toyota. Samantha McKay was knowledgeable, friendly and patient (I think I test drove every vehicle on the lot!). My experience was positive from the minute I walked in the front door until that exciting moment when I drove my new Corolla off the lot. And Wayne Bowron made the financial part of the deal seamless. Thanks for making what sometimes has the potential to be a stressful decision, completely stress free! I will be dealing with Frayne's for many years to come.