Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Tom Martin

April 18, 2019

"Finch Team Top Notch"

- Bob G

I just purchased a brand new 2019 Santa Fe to replace my 2013. Best car I ever owned , I have owned plenty, a now new one to replace it. I was most impressed with the attention I received at Finch Hyundai from the start to finish, never any pressure and always patient. A terrific vehicle at the price promised and delivered right on time. Thank you Danny Chervonyi for being the leader on this, Clint for your honest and helpful wrap up and Jamal for the time spent at delivery.

Daniel Chervonyi
Clint Johnston

April 17, 2019

"Sales team were great."

- Jarod15

We had a couple of issues with the vehicle at the start but Tom helped us out and made sure our vehicle would be ready and done to what we had agreed too. Tom was great to work with.

Samir Jomaa
Tom Martin

April 08, 2019

"My visit to Finch Hyundai"

- Shirley

I just bought my second hyundai last week and have loved the experience! Sebastian was able to help me from beginning to end and was able to find me an amazing car for a great price. I top of this, I had the added benefit of speaking my native language since Sebastian also speaks Spanish. Clint was also amazing at helping me choose an extended warranty for my new vehicle. I will definitely be returning and will be recommending this place to family and friends!

Sebastian Montoya