Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sean Fitzpatrick

July 06, 2018

"Great experience! "

- Claudette2018

Ashley assisted me with a long distance purchase to surprise my sister for her birthday and she was amazing! She went over and above my expectations and personally took care of all the details of my sister’s birthday surprise. She was very professional and thorough, answering and following up on all of my questions very quickly, and she personally delivered the vehicle to my sister’s home - she was almost as excited as we were! Thank you Ashley for everything! You were amazing! 😄

Ashley Townsend

July 06, 2018

"Quick and straightforward "

- Ayham

Got what I was looking for, friendly team, willing to help and accommodate the client requirements, did everything to get things done right and on time.

Jamal Hijazi
Muhana Kurbaj
Clint Johnston

July 05, 2018

"Ashley, our Sales Associate went above and beyond."

- Stellasnewowner

My husband and I were very unsure of what type of vehicle we were looking for. Ashley was patient, personable, honest and extremely knowledgeable about each vehicle we test drove. She understood the time crunch we were under and worked diligently to move the process along quickly and efficiently. Ashley was in constant contact with me via text messaging even outside of her normal work hours. We had to leave the country for a family wedding briefly and she continued to stay in contact to reassure me things were in place. She made buying a new car exciting and fun instead of stressful and for that I will continue to recommend family and friends her way. Thank you Ashley!! My new car Stella and I will forever be grateful.

Ashley Townsend