Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Syd Barzanjah

May 17, 2019

"Awesome!"

- Kate

He is just awesome, friendly, honest, helpful and will try and help you get the best pricing for your new car. I purchased a 2017 Hyundai sonata gls and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Jameel. :)

Jameel Fayad

May 15, 2019

"Great service "

- joshp123

Have owned my Elantra for about a year now, every time I have had service done it is always fast and convenient! Great dealership I would recommend to anybody

Josh Caughlin

May 08, 2019

"Go see Steph!"

- DesF44

My wife and I were at the dealership earlier this week. We were just browsing but Stephanie led us through the dealership and guided us to a Tucson we are now high on purchasing. We cannot recommend Stephanie’s services enough, go see her, you will certainly not be disappointed!

Stephanie Gartly