Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales & Leasing Consultant

February 16, 2019

""Great Experience""

- Jay

Mr. Arnold Cabalza made all things easier for me in purchasing my new car for the first time. Very professional and knowledgeable in explaining and providing informations regarding my purchase. I'm so glad the Toronto Hyundai gave Mr. Arnold Cabalza to assist me, he is the best

Heather Black

January 30, 2019

"Like Family!"

- Teresio

This is our fourth vehicle with Toronto Hyundai and specifically with Arnold Cabalza. He, along with Lawrence Lam make the experience more than a transaction, they make you feel like family!

January 29, 2019

"Terrible Experience "

- Bucajack

When you walk into a dealer with an interest in a vehicle you would expect that all of the salespeople on the floor should be able to speak to you about that vehicle, break down the differences in trim for you, tell you all the great things about the vehicle, discuss what it is you really need etc. Unfortunately in our case when we entered Toronto Hyundai we were met by a salesperson who did absolutely none of these things. We asked the salesperson to tell us about the trim differences and she suggested that we read the website. We asked about leasing options and she pushed financing on us despite telling her that was not an option. During the test drive she only pointed out the drive mode button to me. I didn't hear a single thing about the features, how it drives, gas mileage or anything else. It was like the dealer didn't want to actually make a sale. After about an hour of this we asked to deal directly with the sales manager who was much, much more helpful but the whole experience prior to this completely turned us off buying a vehicle at this dealer. From what I could gather the salesperson was relatively new but if you are going to out someone on your floor to sell cars they should be able to answer questions that potential buyers have. They should at the very minimum know the features of the car. I understand new people have to start somewhere but maybe have someone shadow them until they are good enough to sell on their own. Based on the reviews here and on Google I was expecting a much better experience.

Other Employees : Kiyan